edens elite gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
social-issues-corrupt-corrupted-corruption_problems-bribes-bribed-kscn2364_low.jpg

Hope you get it sorted Pete.
I know what it is like to be on that side .... not saying guilty or not guilty but its not very nice putting in all that work to be shopped by a friend.

Not saying Ice did it or did not I am just saying its not a nice thing to happen to any server owner who spends hours upon hours working changing altering ect, for something like this to happen.

Last edited:

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
the good Q here why iceman deleted hes forums from here after they catch him and found hes corrupt person

if this not true then why he removed it from lomcn ?

we need remove corrupt ppl from Lomcn Mods

@Tai be fair person here tbh

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Most of you need to learn to spell, then come back and form an argument.

What exactly do you want? What is the point of this I really don't understand.

Play or don't play. Grow the **** up.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
The transaction clearly suggests he would sell anything to anyone for the right price and therefore i cannot understand how anybody suggests he is acting unfairly as the items wernt advertised for public sale. This is a case of if you don't ask then you dont get.

Just so i'm clear....you think it's ok to sell items not publicly listed?

Those who simply didn't ask have "missed out"?

If you think thats ok then you're delusional lol...no server owner ever, would get away with that ****, hence why it doesn't ever bold well for server owners.

Even having any gear related items in a gameshop, publicly displayed is a no go as Mir is based around a luck drop system. Although a more "truthful" and honest way to filter paid items into a server, it just wouldn't attract many players who can get ahead with a big wallet lol.

But hidden ones you just have to ask for? Lol...no no.

Even Jamie, with his promised drop system would have a hard time convincing anyone, having actual items in his gameshop would kill his server and tarnish any future chances of running another....just like it has just done for IceMan.

Whether or not this was a "sting" which i personally don't find to be true lol, no one on LOMCN is that organised. But the fact anyone would willingly do it to their own server, either makes you stupid or you just don't care. Not only did you cause payed items to now float somewhere in your server, you have also caused reasonable doubt in peoples minds about whether or not you truly sell any items to any players if they pay enough for them...

Last edited:

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Not really interested in all this speculation bullshit.
But I'm lost as to what rational lies behind recent actions.

IceMan seemed like a pretty decent guy.
If he was simply gathering proof for whatever it is your 'discussing' in private, then why take the entire post down?
Seems he just up and left... or did i miss something?

Would be a shame either way.

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
This server needs tested wipe and restart.In 3 days ppl have lvl 47, low lvl subbs drop legendary books lvl 50+, heaven armours...I dont think this server must be a high rate.

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Although i like Iceman and hes very helpful guy... Lapta used to get worlds of **** for selling stuff that wasn't in the game shop and most things was on the list untill he started selling para/pros.. Why not just list the items for sell in the gameshop ? People will still buy them and you can't give the old " It puts player off " Bon had 3H peaking 200+ User for years with the best kit ingame in the GS without 24 hours of release. If he hasn't broke any rules maybe LOMCN staff should re-do them... Why should a few select people have access to a list of items that nobody else can obtain through donating.

I'm still Going to play i don't care just seems if somebody less known from LOMCN done this that isn't as helpful as Ice is they would of got thrown to Lions, personal problems or not.

Pottsy hit the nail on the head.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Firstly iceman told us about this a couple of days ago in the private boards, why would he do that if he was trying to cover it up?

Secondly who should we trust more? A mod of 10 years or something or two scammers?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Firstly iceman told us about this a couple of days ago in the private boards, why would he do that if he was trying to cover it up?

Secondly who should we trust more? A mod of 10 years or something or two scammers?

Ban the scammers specially KingCobra for using lomcn as portal for selling items through.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Ban KingCobra, end of. No one needs people like him on their server.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Also make a Wall Of Shame with players that uses to retrieve donation or are known as scammers, to prevent this type of situation.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan

you cant make this as example

maybe he been playing under table for 10 years and none off lomcn member was want post this before

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Probably information you should have immediately shared when this thread was created, to prevent such a **** show. :carrot:

But, what if people, the rabbit hole goes further? What if IceMan has now paid off Tai and Robert to back him up? Does the corruption run deeper than we think...?

Is black the new blue?

Is the earth really flat? <sorry this shouldn't be joked about, these people need help>

Find out next time, on your favourite show, Mirstenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.