Edens Elite 2 cents

smoochy boys on tour

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Need to look at the server big time.

Warriors - They can tank pk, and kill most bosses in game without a tao and some suns. They deal OP damage and when in luck 7 may aswell not go near them as the damage is hell from warriors. E.g. Blade avalanche hits mostly 200-400's and can crit 800-1k when a Tao's hp not even 700? as well as wizzies = 1 shot nn if u just spam BA. Pretty much can solo everything after 40 and good attack speed

Taos - useless in pvp and good for killing mobs ive seen so far, oh and buffs, pretty much a shite class untill 48+, only thing that they help me with is using barely any hp pots.

Wiz - op for levelling, barely does damage for PVP, useless even at level 50 (Stormhero) cant even take 1/4 of my hp with a lvl 2/3 blizz.

Warriors skills need more looking into but taos i'd say pvp damage for them needs a bit of an increase with SFB id say, wizzies needs testing more.

Another problem, server aint been out long and yet 3 heaven armours have dropped, a good 3+ recall sets, 3 luck 7 weps which now those people can rule PVP and PVE as you have changed the benes and its unfair (**** happens), a clear ring and the worst of all..

a Tele ring alrdy in game lol... server seems too high rate for me, bosses r/s within seconds, particular bosses drop the best items rest dont need to kill, levelling is just holding 1 button... heroes are useless except their bag in my opinion lol

just what i think

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
Dont worry about items shortly comes easter event and will be 20+ HeavenArmours maybe 4-5 MirArmours.Just enjoy the server

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
I am enjoying the server but i do agree with alot from the first post for there to already be HA a clear ring and a tele ring well its a bit silly as this is ment to be a low/med rate server right? It sure feels that way leveling seems to take forever and i mean 0-22 is painful.

As far as heros go you have done a fantastic job getting them this far but i really dont think there ready for a live server they just dont act and function properly my tao hero has a mind of her own melee attacking every thing in sight and when she does use sfb she just stands still tanking the mob im sure heros use to hit and run i might be wrong tho over all server is pretty fun and ill keep on trucking for kown but you defo need to tweek the ai for heros

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
Bichon Administrator.There are 5 x quests at lvl 1 you have to talk with 5 npc and boom lvl 19

---------- Post Merged at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:49 PM ----------

for 3 days quests could be repeated

Another 1

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 1, 2018
Oh well server is as good as dead anyway as no new people will be joining. 'its closed' Iceman's words. He is still taking 'donations' thought, which is funny. I feel like we are learning a lot about Iceman,

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I am waiting to speak to IceMan as I may be trying to sort out the balance issues for him as well as content, but nothing is set yet.

My only concern is the current state of drop files, and if i balance them now, it will cripple the people already behind.
I'd also want to revise the early quests, as well as the token dailies among other things

All speculation and thoughts until I speak to Ice.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Balance isn't even that bad, Warriors are just all to **** what do you expect though? Giving them Assassin skills..

Agreee i'm a taoist are we're weak in the pk department

---------- Post Merged at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:30 PM ----------

P.s Shinsu need a friggin huge buff... Anything above PSC it misses every hit on everything... I don't even summon my pets.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
If IceMan gets back to me and wants me to take a look while hes away; I will.
And I will be pretty quick at making changes;

Spells are a big one, some need buffs, some need nerfs; I hope Ice gets back to me today so I can start (or not ) and hopefully players see so considerable impact in game. - I am about only minor changes where I can (so small number changes) to make sure stuff doesn't get over nerfed/buffed so user feedback would be really appreciated.

We will see as I don't want to voice too much on something I might not even get involved in, we'll see!

---------- Post Merged at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:45 PM ----------

EDIT: I am taking over looking after the server in the interim, I will be looking at balance changes, once I have reviewed the server I will post a list of changes, some may be minor, but hopefully people will enjoy the changes.

thanks
LB

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
If IceMan gets back to me and wants me to take a look while hes away; I will.
And I will be pretty quick at making changes;

Spells are a big one, some need buffs, some need nerfs; I hope Ice gets back to me today so I can start (or not ) and hopefully players see so considerable impact in game. - I am about only minor changes where I can (so small number changes) to make sure stuff doesn't get over nerfed/buffed so user feedback would be really appreciated.

We will see as I don't want to voice too much on something I might not even get involved in, we'll see!

---------- Post Merged at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:45 PM ----------

EDIT: I am taking over looking after the server in the interim, I will be looking at balance changes, once I have reviewed the server I will post a list of changes, some may be minor, but hopefully people will enjoy the changes.

thanks
LB

so you now one off iceman server team

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
It's like warrior got buffs in every department and left tao n wizz with **** all.. 33 armours 0-2 sc / mc instead of 0-4.. Yet Warrior have DC on heavy / iron.. Same with 40 armours. They have sin skills.. they dont even need to stack Speed because they have a ****ing speed that give it to them no a plate, AOE still hitting over 100s yet my AOE can't even break 70+ dmg on decent mobs...

Done with server tbh warrior running around hitting 200-200 TDB in **** kit... Yet 85% of server is warrior's so " nothing is wrong " when you speak up ingame lol.

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
I'll give it a go, enjoyed the first version for the first few days.

Can someone give me a link to the proper auto patcher? can't get mine to work, something with a string error.

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
Re-name Clien to - Clientold and try run it see if you get it then.

It's working now, thanks. Thought it's downloading every file again whilst I had the full client already extracted in the same map.... weird (170kb/s win)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I'm online :\

game.edens-elite.co.uk

Put that as the I.p Adress in Mir2test.ini

Another 1

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 1, 2018
AOE still hitting over 100s yet my AOE can't even break 70+ dmg on decent mobs...

Done with server tbh warrior running around hitting 200-200 TDB in **** kit... Yet 85% of server is warrior's so " nothing is wrong " when you speak up ingame lol.

You just can't compare the two AOE spells though, they're completely different. First off all, you can lay not 1 but 2 HC downs and kite practically any mobs on the server in it. where a warrior has to sit there tank damage, which obviously cannot be done everywhere and is completely out the question in end game caves. Honestly if you think warriors have it that easy try lvl one in redcave where the other two classes lvl easily lol you'll be in for a surprise!

Also, 85% of the server is warriors? take another look at the rankings you fool! you been on server about 30 ****ing minute and are already trying to call shots, idiot.

Do us all a favour and go be Jamies problem again.

Last edited:

ExSTEEL

LOMCN Member
Jan 26, 2018
Lol servers fine, .. the 1-19 quest is to make it easier for low levels or new players to catch up slightly faster...