Rumors around Bichon

smoochy boys on tour

Equinnox

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 22, 2017
One of the things that gave euro mir it's charm was it's community. Full of absolute weirdoes and mad ****s. Around every corner you'd meet a new nutcase. You could strike sparks anywhere, it was glorious.

Sometimes you'd hear rumors of bichon's residents doing less than desirable things. What did you guys hear?

Here's mine:

• Some female player in the guild LostSouls apparently did anal for a pro ring. This was common knowledge, I forgot what her name was? The rarity of a 5/5 dura pro ring made me believe it was true.

• "UglyFatSlut" slept with 5 different players, and if you stood next to her in SZ, she'd start flirting with you too. STD anyone?!

• Hallgarth strangled some poor kid at Mir Stock as revenge for an in-game PKing. He was then then known as the Bichon Strangler.

Did P server have this kind of drama within its community? :P

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Here's mine:

• Hallgarth strangled some poor kid at Mir Stock as revenge for an in-game PKing. He was then then known as the Bichon Strangler.

Lol

The only shady thing I can remember was Fubu (I think) allegedly buying a Teleport Ring on phoenix for £100 (was a lot of money back then)

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
ah the good old days, many of IT classes spent trolling lom forums lol

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
One of the things that gave euro mir it's charm was it's community. Full of absolute weirdoes and mad ****s. Around every corner you'd meet a new nutcase. You could strike sparks anywhere, it was glorious.

Sometimes you'd hear rumors of bichon's residents doing less than desirable things. What did you guys hear?

Here's mine:

• Some female player in the guild LostSouls apparently did anal for a pro ring. This was common knowledge, I forgot what her name was? The rarity of a 5/5 dura pro ring made me believe it was true.

• "UglyFatSlut" slept with 5 different players, and if you stood next to her in SZ, she'd start flirting with you too. STD anyone?!

Was the lass from LS guild Hunny69 or something like that?
I remember being told bout Hallgarths incident, pretty sure people was saying it was his step son that was the victim after hallgarth found out he did something to his char or one of his items.

I have a vast amount of stuff like that I could tell, stuff that happened at Mirstock.. mir gatherings... r/l meets etc.

One that shocked me somewhat was when a guild ran by /Cider & /baconbutty (something like that can't remember name of guild had a guild gathering at /Ciders house. /Tashoniue took his laptop so they could play mir and have a laugh with other guild members that didn't go.Unbeknown to Cider is that Tash had keylogged the laptop & cleaned her and other guildies out who had used his laptop at the gathering.
He even had a mate that went with him & talked people into using the laptop to see how a tweaked setup owned lol.

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Good old days PvP inside Bichon Jewellery shop, map seemed so big back in the day FullScreen, 800x600

Remember Trooperr standing in there showing off DragonSlayer, FlameRing and more.

Equinnox

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 22, 2017
Was the lass from LS guild Hunny69 or something like that?

You're right, it was hunny69!

Everytime she came into bichon people would ask her if the rumours were true. She would tell them to STFU and teleport away.

Kinda brutal by Tashohnie, I guess he robbed them all after he got home? lmao

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Lol

The only shady thing I can remember was Fubu (I think) allegedly buying a Teleport Ring on phoenix for £100 (was a lot of money back then)

This guy was famous for Pay2Winning his way through Mir private servers, still a joke of a player though. I remember killing him due to a quite hilariously 2.3 bugged Lightning (Damage multiplied per enemy hit, he was at the end of the lightning with about 7mobs inbetween) and he popped like a ****ing christmas tree on one of Ben's servers, 5minutes later a rewind happens. :crushed:

I don't have/remember many stories from D server, I remember some chinese kid getting stabbed over pixels and a bunch of people I knew in Time_Tunnel were afraid they would do the same to them, lol.

I forget the name, but one of our guild members in Friends of Honor found out his wife (who also played Mir) was cheating on him, oen day she never logged back in so people just assumed he'd murdered her.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
You're right, it was hunny69!

Everytime she came into bichon people would ask her if the rumours were true. She would tell them to STFU and teleport away.

Kinda brutal by Tashohnie, I guess he robbed them all after he got home? lmao

Yeh I remember Tash just being honest with me about it as he left early lol. Kinda felt bad for the main person he robbed as she /cider was quite badly disabled and played Mir a lot as she couldn't do much else.

I remember smiggy telling me about his experience with Hunny69.. second knuckle whilst on a guild hunt lol.

Talking of Smiggy.... him & TraceyB lmao.

Last edited:

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
remember that time there was a hostile summon skele in mongchong that ran up and attacked people

or that time a few bosses were spawned in bw by a hacked gm account

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
This guy was famous for Pay2Winning his way through Mir private servers, still a joke of a player though. I remember killing him due to a quite hilariously 2.3 bugged Lightning (Damage multiplied per enemy hit, he was at the end of the lightning with about 7mobs inbetween) and he popped like a ****ing christmas tree on one of Ben's servers, 5minutes later a rewind happens. :crushed:

i remember this so clearly, bug cave ? best rage ever from fubu

TracyB was bae

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading

Here's mine:

:lol that 'rumor' seemed to go on forever

Ben leveling that chick for sex, shame she ****ing vile

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

I remember her... What was her name?

Also remember TracyB loool
Her picture went round everyone.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Wasn’t it Karoi or some **** the bird that Ben was smashing for levels or something ?

Or banged on a golf course , can’t remember

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009

Was 2 different lasses I think, one was sexxypink (something like that) was jadelinas mate.
Can't remember the other one but she was a fair bit older than him & had atleast 10 other mir lads, not counting the ones that had fun with her at the latter mirstock.