I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Me neither, id never play a server 3 times again from fresh

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Id stop lvlin cVe at such a lvl, sort exp on other mobs, exp boost till 40/45 ish, n start workin on 55+ stuff n test it proper, wud soon balance its self bk out

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
0-40 on this server is complete aids, doesn't take a genius to figure out thats where the love needs to be applied.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
0-40 on this server is complete aids, doesn't take a genius to figure out thats where the love needs to be applied.

Then adtwr 40 you’ll fly to 50+ haha it’s insane, even found a levelling bug :p

senkoku valleyjars

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Then adtwr 40 you’ll fly to 50+ haha it’s insane, even found a levelling bug :p

senkoku valleyjars
Whats the lvling bug do?

id put a soft n hard cap ingame, allow ppl to catch up n do a expansion after that to balance it all back out

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Special rings need removing, also HC is OP again, needs looking into. Would like to know how moha got the tel ring then if was defo removed.

And i would like to know how you got from 48 to 59 in 1-2 days?
not really sure if you are exploiting or EXPLOITING turtles when it had a low health/high exp
not to mention them giving high amount of gold when first launched as i had 2m just by testing mobs!!

i didn't really want to talk about this neither moan
because i can catch up easily as i can make you tt once i see you lvling :)
if you are here moaning about my tele ring then you should quit because you aint seen anything :D

would help if the server owner actually seemed to exist anymore :)

IceMan has a hole in his head so i dont really expect him to come here and announce anything untill he fully recovers
and you should stfu and leave a thread that you are not welcomed neither are your concerned.

p,s
server is down

Last edited:

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Moha im moanin about the ring because gm said it was taken out of drop files then you found one. Makes no diff because they are being deleted anyways.
I only found out about turtles when u called me a liar when you asked where do i lvl and i replied red cave. So i thought i would look around and see where you lvl to find you in turtles lol. Didnt do 48-59 in one day either so get your facts right plus the hp on the mobs never changed they just got a bit more amc/ac, but you was in their the same amount as me before it got changed.

Last edited:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I am going to speak to Ice today about a long term plan for everything, re-actively acting to small aspects of the game will never work, and it will just create holes elsewhere.

He probably wont be on until later on though.

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
I am going to speak to Ice today about a long term plan for everything, re-actively acting to small aspects of the game will never work, and it will just create holes elsewhere.

He probably wont be on until later on though.
My advice is that you and Ice will redevelop the new server, delete all data, there is no need to change the server, the number of players will not increase, and the server fails.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
re-actively acting to small aspects of the game will never work, and it will just create holes elsewhere.
Glad you can see this.
Kneejerk reactions to someone's comments about gameplay clearly do more harm than good, however well meaning they might be.

I also despair at the hypocrisy of some in this thread (and other threads) where they berate aspects of the server when it doesn't suit their play style or ability but happily keep quiet about an exploit.
You can't have it both ways. If you want a long running, solid and reliable server, you need to iron out all the problems. Once this is done and it's as fair as it can be, it will encourage more players and we all know that will make for an enjoyable server.

Icey currently has personal issues so can't be on call 24/7 like he has been for the last year or more.

So, decide what you want. A 5 minute server exploited and screwed then move along, nothing for you here or a long term server with dozens, if not hundreds of players running around getting somewhere near the buzz we used to have on Euro back in the early days.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Whos exploited anything tho? Its mostly just the exp per mob/ kit stats that unbalance it, lvl30 gets like mc50, 45 gets like 100, 50 can get 170+. This with how easier caves get higher lvl just unbalances everything. No exploit tho anyone new can do this.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
server is too backwards,

low rate 0-40,

high rate 41+ because once you get into 40 kit and skills, you can solo almost every boss and get lvl 40-60 items... when diligence was 43 I solod most bosses except manetric king (101010010 hour run too many mobs annoying), Winged Tiger lord too, other than that I can kill most other bosses and get items upto lvl 60..