Eden / LightBringer

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
What are you doing? Why are you making the level 50s / stormhero even harder to catch ? Making mobs harder, Nerfing exp in area people level at... People been explioting Troll Boss you've done 0 about it.

Your now taking Crit dmg / Chance out of game ..Once again all the 50+s gain.. If i log on later and Crit chance / dmg is out of game i'm qutting i cbf with your shitty change.. Could of just capped StormHero at 60 and let everyone catch up instead your ruining everybody's game play.. Congratz -5 players since ur update.

All medals now break also ( laughable ) get a rare Medal ( tomb ) the perk is that it doesn't break on death.. Get tht taken away from me to.

Swear you wanted to help the server, all you've done is lost it 5 users on peak....

Get the top 5 players dick out of your mouth and sort the server out.

Last edited:

WarrDcv

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 5, 2017
Unfortunately this is true, the boys are right, n is ok ok the server is badly menegearized, it's a shame that you did not wipe after 2 weeks as you said, you lost another player! bafta in the future!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I'm fine with a wipe also, sorry i wasn't polite but it's hard to see such a good server get torn apart.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
cap should be in place keep saying this, crit hit ain't been removed as of yet, the thing is you have people quitting because they are bored coz they can solo all the bosses. So light makes it harder (how it should be in first place) and people are still not happy, just seems no light at the end of the tunnel to please everyone.
I dont agree that mobs such as red cave have been made harder as this is where most people level. Cata/swamp seem easier and better exp if anyone wants to try there.
However no matter what GM does its not going to please anyone, if he let the game go on like it was everyone would have everything ingame in no time and soon quit.
crit hit is mega OP, but you remove that people will say well they got an advantage
stats on awakening make better weapons crap
Levelling items make higher lvl items crap, atm blood dragon r so common makes it not worth lvling after 50.
But like anything people could moan saying warrs had advantage and took advantage of stuff like troll king with like 1k hp, could moan when taos was proper OP, but moaning aint going to do nothing, at least light is trying to balance it all back out (most likely to late)

---------- Post Merged at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:27 PM ----------

who would actually come back for a 3rd attempt? most i have spoken to have said they wouldn't bother ><

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
If he was going to re-do it (Again) , they need to focus massively on the levelling curve, 0-40 is far to unenjoyable , you can do the first 15 levels by killing deers and abusing the repeatable quests in town for the crazy high exp rewards.

You then ding 40 and absolutely fly up the levels, because none if it was balanced correctly

Previously on his last version, 40+ you lived in red cave and that was it, nowhere else worth it to level , made it shite

Crit hit is dumb as **** and shouldn't be ingame at all if you cant balance your stats and classes normally, how on earth do you expect to balance crit?

Obviously haven't played this in a while, but the server clearly needs taking down, Ice obviously can't manage it well enough , there was even the exact same issues from the last version which wasn't fixed again , the balance issues have gone well to far to make it fair

Even the launcher issues with people having to rename their clients and **** has carried over, that makes your server look badly ran before its even started

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
You will never balance a server when items that level up, bad enough with just shields going diff stats. To say its supposed be a low med rate its kind of a joke mc 70-180 without gameshop n tao buffs or guild buffs

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I fail to see why levelling 0-40 has been made worse when he was well aware that this was a major issue already.

Badly managed.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Aye all mosthated quit, enjoy the server too broke for me... warriors can afk level by having macro on Hp Mp and will never die gaining % easily.... apparently reflect damage is broken, Magic resist 10= wizzies don’t count as a class in Pk, crit is stupid op, items level up stupid stats
Uber long style lvling 0-40, and @level from 40-50+, now it’s made harder.. all 48+ dominate the server due to no cap.. Awakening gives too much op stats... bosses were being camped as they could be solo’d By a 40 warr (most bosses) and dropped end game kit.... warriors having sin skills like why the fk.... Taos got some Uber lvl spell And pc wizzies dominate any and every boss except evil Mir... and does 0 Pvp damage with 10 MR too much to say.. server needs closing down and complete remaking, testing by gms and a few, looking at everything deeply and balancing it..

get ur priorities first is what needs to be done... cut all the 40+ crap out... work on how you want people to level and gain kit.. then once you’ve fully balanced that sort out 40-45... then work on 45-50 so on.. then balance bosses accordingly

from a 15-20 solod UC now to below 10 on sabuk day.. lol Friday aswell

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
What are you doing? Why are you making the level 50s / stormhero even harder to catch ? Making mobs harder, Nerfing exp in area people level at... People been explioting Troll Boss you've done 0 about it.

Your now taking Crit dmg / Chance out of game ..Once again all the 50+s gain.. If i log on later and Crit chance / dmg is out of game i'm qutting i cbf with your shitty change.. Could of just capped StormHero at 60 and let everyone catch up instead your ruining everybody's game play.. Congratz -5 players since ur update.

All medals now break also ( laughable ) get a rare Medal ( tomb ) the perk is that it doesn't break on death.. Get tht taken away from me to.

Swear you wanted to help the server, all you've done is lost it 5 users on peak....

Get the top 5 players dick out of your mouth and sort the server out.

I am trying to assist someone on a server that I am still learning; the problem is Ice doesn't (from my understanding) have a plan of action with his server in terms of longevity.
It's incredibly hard to balance a server with so many RNG + stats when you have no idea on the power curve that is supposed to be in place.

I didn't touch Crit Damage/Chance but I would never have had it in the first place.
I already suggested a cap to Ice, and it was with him to put it in place.

All medals, including that medal, should have been set to break to start with.
I have always agreed there should be a wipe, because the same things happened as before, people went to red cave and level40+ went way too quick (that and all the skills dropped in about 3 days). - the constant down time and up time of servers (without tick spawns) so people farmed bosses. bosses being incredibly easy to take out.
Teleport rings and Clear rings dropped in game as well as multiple HAs.

I dont have the top 5 players **** in my mouth, I dont get anything from this server other than trying to help it stay a float.

TrollBoss has been exploited and apparently for awhile, yet someone only told me at 3pm today.
No offence to anyone, but you complain about exploits, but then abuse the crap out of them (not anyone in particular) but people cry when stuff gets nerfed but complain about it being an 'exploit'.

From the get go, nothing was balanced properly, and it would be a lot easier to manage a reset then it is to just put out fires all the time and not being able to do much positive work.

pretty much all I got from people was "its unfair this cave and that cave are leveling people too quick" - so you make it harder to level there, or nerf the exp then get "well how am I now supposed to catch up.

FYI time played in game leveling will also help you level up more then time spent whining.

I have constantly asked, over and over, for people to report stuff to me as I am online 10 hours a day weekdays minimum, to post things on the forums, yet no one mentions exploits until their rivals find out about it. - I wont make any more changes, hell if you want I will revert what I have done and leave it where it stands, I will remove content I have added and leave it as it was.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
I just wouldnt even bother light, icey doesnt need the stress either. Id close it, wait till icey sorted irl then put it back into beta after changing alot of stuff.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I would do the same, first and foremost is Icey's health.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Tbh not to long ago Eden Elite high rate was meant to be in the works.

Why not turn it into a med-high rate? Things are going that way, i think with the shields etc it could work as a fast paced med-high rate like atlantis a big part of why i like this server for some reason is the mad stats torchs / stones / shield give, i like to reset them and try to get better stats untill i get a perfect fit and i do loads of % doing it without even thinking im grinding for levels i love the addition to the level up items.

Wipe nobody is going to come back imo that would be the 3rd run in like a year for Eden i'd personally log on but i don't think many else would.. I know for a fact if this turnt into a med-high rate all the Arabic base would start as Atlantis was just shut down. Change the exp required to level up to say 50 way easier so people can get to the Blood set and that would balance the server out a lot.. Problem right now is 0-40 is hard as **** but levels 50+ get a kit that levels up to silly Ac/Amc and they do not take damage in caves.

The content for a Med-High is already there tbh just 0-45 is a pain in the ****ing arse im 43 and only just farmed enough gold to buy my EXP 75% and that makes so much difference before i got that i was like how the **** are people 50+ lol.

^ Think about this.. There is no high rate Mir2 server around apart from them crock of **** server's that pop up with 0 thought put into anything.

Not Everybody is like Storm hes a big Mir Revenege Player he used to the server re-setting over n over hes very Loyal, not everybody else is and wont keep investing time / £ into a server that's just going to go back into Beta... The content is there it's literally a matter of changing numbers untill you find a balance.

G/l Whatever you do just don't waste these files you can turn this around.

Last edited:

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
To many bugs, games always crashing, to even turn it into a high rate it would need a hell of a lot of work and with icey not being able to spend much time at the pc its just not going to happen, basically all content ingame as alrdy been drained, so its going to need alot more adding to it. People have already quit and gone else where, i doubt nothing will bring them back, blood dragon kit is one of the best kits ingame and easiest to find too lol
plus ive quit this too, not worth wasting my time anymore and i doubt i would return if was a wipe, unless it was a good few months down the line when its had alot of thought put into it.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
You act like it's hard to put more caves / kits in, do you understand how many maps / monsters / items there is laying about for Crystal files. Jesus look at NightScare he made like 200 odd maps lol and that making them..

Why do you think im asking him to make it easy to 50 ? So everybody can get that kit and that would be the base of the Mid-High curve. Add in new caves in the next few day whilst people catch up.. Then release a 60-70 kit.. Too big caves OldSkool temple Style maybe which have hard bosses in there...

Point im wiping and the files just rott away nobody is going to invest time get let alone Donate... Icey and pete have to make their time worth while... I could name a handful of people who'd donate to a decent High rate.. No harm in trying

P.S I'm sure some communication between Icey / Pete / Far could sort out the crash's before long.. Zircon went through it's time of crashing a **** load still held 330+ users peak at the time **** happens people understand and it's been pretty stable recently.