Eden / LightBringer

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
The server goes down like twice a day... clearly alot of bugs to be fixed before adding in new stuff. Caves ingame like orcs have never been tested by gm just put in. Until light tested today. To make it into a HR n let everyone chug away to 50, u might aswel just have a wipe...

---------- Post Merged at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:52 PM ----------

With light not having access to be able to fix crashes and icey in diff timezone and not being able get at comp all time, its down to pete, who as a family to, which is why server spends half the time down

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
can't we all just get along :L

I'm in guild with Storm and played with him loads get along with him fine, just debating.

---------- Post Merged at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Icey / Pete. Any words on wether to carry on playing or converting to mid-high rate, closing the server? Think a lot of people are waiting for some communication from the team.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
If anything i think id rather have a wipe and make stuff rarer like skill books, space them out a bit more if exp going be similar to what it is now, would be more fun in the long run but thats my opinion, maybe a forum vote? With options, wipe, change to hr, close perm

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Would need a decent GM to run it for it to be successful , Ice obviously can’t do it , Pete can’t , so in essence you need to be asking Light if he can GM a server full time , if not your better off looking for a new server

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
i said this server would fail from day one.

i was right :)

It never failed i had one of the most exciting experience in mir in this particular server
people are still looking out for it and keep giving advices to improve it

so in theory, people do care about the server
and would like to play again and again and again so it never failed!
just waiting for the server team to solve IRL issue's and we're back on track ( hopefully ).

mir debates!

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
It never failed i had one of the most exciting experience in mir in this particular server

It really excited me too! :sneakiness:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Yup, i'd be down for a vote to wipe and start fresh with eveything rarer and bosses / leveling area made harder so group play will actually be needed or High Rate change over..

Server 100% never failed it just wasn't managed right and you can't really blame anybody as Icey has personal Health problems and LightBringer had to come pick up the piece when there was just to much of a gap Storm had already done everything and he was 10 level above anybody else.

Another 1

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 1, 2018

so in theory, people do care about the server
and would like to play again and again and again so it never failed!
just waiting for the server team to solve IRL issue's and we're back on track ( hopefully ).

mir debates!

I really hope you find something else to play and ebuy your way through, you're probably a really nice person and you seemed like an alright dude from the little we spoke in game but you're just so harmful to these small user servers where e buying kit is blatant an obvious.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
I really hope you find something else to play and ebuy your way through, you're probably a really nice person and you seemed like an alright dude from the little we spoke in game but you're just so harmful to these small user servers where e buying kit is blatant an obvious.

I never harmed anyone buying kit from "another player", buying items ingame was never forbidden
unless im buying from the game master then yes it is harmful and game breaking to users.

i mean .. everyone has his own "way through" isn't it? :P

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
I never harmed anyone buying kit from "another player", buying items ingame was never forbidden
unless im buying from the game master then yes it is harmful and game breaking to users.

i mean .. everyone has his own "way through" isn't it? :P

Problem is when server owners see what pixel purchasers are prepared to pay then servers usually go to pot unless there's a substantial user-count. Can't say I blame them, who would turn down silly money when in all likeliness the server in question will die in a matter of months.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Problem is when server owners see what pixel purchasers are prepared to pay then servers usually go to pot unless there's a substantial user-count. Can't say I blame them, who would turn down silly money when in all likeliness the server in question will die in a matter of months.

I buy my happiness.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
^ Your a ****ing idiot lol. If it wasn't for people like Moha / Lkira / Cry / Fahad etc etc people wouldn't even bother making good server's... Coding comes at a price. You think Jamie / Samuel would slave their dicks off if they knew they'd make no £?

Also you couldn't be more wrong here Moha has a pretty good relationship with Icey from what i've seen and Helps him out a lot with Hosting costs by donating.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
^ Your a ****ing idiot lol. If it wasn't for people like Moha / Lkira / Cry / Fahad etc etc people wouldn't even bother making good server's... Coding comes at a price. You think Jamie / Samuel would slave their dicks off if they knew they'd make no £?

Also you couldn't be more wrong here Moha has a pretty good relationship with Icey from what i've seen and Helps him out a lot with Hosting costs by donating.

Capitalism baby, the only reason we still have Mir private server is because there is a hell of a lot of money to be made from it. The minute players stop "donating" Mir will die.

Sad, but true.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Your happy contributing to getting servers closed that you play? it all makes sense now.

Glad we cleared that up.

Not every server owner hosts for fun, some are hosting it for £ and if they worked hard on their server
they deserve £, and not every donator is in it for game breaking you know?
some do donate if they like the server even for a small cost of GG if they liked it.

and everyone elses sadness, it seems.

dont rush and jump into sad conclusions.