Arcadia.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
I have to disagree rota was probavly the best server I played for a while. I did enjoy myself a lot but he does pass personal information to friends, so make sure you use dummy password/details when registering. Apart from that and the lack of updates it was pretty good server overall.

Last edited:

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
It's always been a dodgy scene as far as I'm concerned. I remember back in the day playing p69, gotta be almost 15 years ago now mind. There were multiple occasions where his r/l 'friends' would do dodgy ****, one instance where his 'friend' gained access to his laptop containing all the server files/account info etc.

And it was a well known 'joke' that he was supplying the (no offence intended) 'Arabs' with gear/levels for cash.

I did play Arcadia for a bit at the start, was pretty decent with some flashy ****. but it got rather boring. This was years ago tho, I'm sure he has added more content since.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
It's always been a dodgy scene as far as I'm concerned. I remember back in the day playing p69, gotta be almost 15 years ago now mind. There were multiple occasions where his r/l 'friends' would do dodgy ****, one instance where his 'friend' gained access to his laptop containing all the server files/account info etc.

And it was a well known 'joke' that he was supplying the (no offence intended) 'Arabs' with gear/levels for cash.

I did play Arcadia for a bit at the start, was pretty decent with some flashy ****. but it got rather boring. This was years ago tho, I'm sure he has added more content since.

P69 was so shady. Remember fubu having access to a gm.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I don't.

I can't remember how long i played but atleast a year probably more like 2-3, it's all a blur now. Stopped sometime after he added the new rebirth system, farm for 500h for fruits that didn't exist. Loads of times we would do stuff, like when he added new bosses(which was a rare occurance as is), poison killing Arctic Wolf for an hour only to find it dropped a single mana potion and **** like that.

There was myself, WooT, his Mrs, (Hushy or something) and SexehWizeh, well ahead of the curve. Doing 1% an hour in Jibs, killing DF every 45 mins, **** knows how i continued to do that for so long. We all moved over to WoW at that point.

This was around the time the (apologies again) 'Arabs' showed up and were gaining silly levels over night, full gear sets we'd spent months farming and **** like that.

I can't belive there is actually still people playing it, all the **** aside, to stay up for 15 years is a pretty good thing. (Assuming its actually changed in that time)

Last edited:

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
So this is pretty much a no go / dead server? haha

considering even zircon is around 190 despite being new and having active gms and patches then to think arcadia truly has 100 players is just inconceivable

i wouldn't be surprised if there's just an island on his server where he afks a load of bots to inflate the numbers, but maybe it's just the stalls that are doing all the work?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
considering even zircon is around 190 despite being new and having active gms and patches then to think arcadia truly has 100 players is just inconceivable

i wouldn't be surprised if there's just an island on his server where he afks a load of bots to inflate the numbers, but maybe it's just the stalls that are doing all the work?

I find it hard to believe it's all stall's, The Auction House from Archons which is just as good a TM, why is nobody using that? There's not that many stalls ingame to count for that usercount.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
I find it hard to believe it's all stall's, The Auction House from Archons which is just as good a TM, why is nobody using that? There's not that many stalls ingame to count for that usercount.

Yeh last time I was on was few weeks back & not many stalls at all (maybe 20'ish) which isnt bad compared to what there used to be. Did see quite a lot of players tbh. Nowhere near the server count though. Seemed to be mostly from one guild though.

Think he gets quite a bit from the LOM page on social media.

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
past several years when I played some small server that at some point went belly up, I remember pple I knew saying they go back to Arcadia... once I tried to follow them but stalled SZ totally and thoroughly put me off

Arcadia must have some solid base of folks (rather more aged or definitely more mature than your average lomcn forum member) that go play other smaller servers but always return after a time, probably to them it is more a social place than any exiting gameplay over there, just the impression I got

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
I play on and off arcadia I get bored I try a diff server for abit then come bk to own

Doza

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 16, 2017
Im guessing from most of the replys on this thread you have not played for some time.. I been playing Arcadia for around 16 months in that time there have been 2 new towns, New bosses, New Skills across all 3 charr with the last new skills being last week, New kits 140+ and now 150+ as of last week. What I find most amusing is players moan GM is slow and lazy to reply when most of the time you are moaning about being banned lol don't do **** that will get you banned or the new thing is warriors moaning they can't pk so easily any more but are still more powerful than other 2 charr I enjoy the server people playing are friendly unless it's the peeps that pk. The rest enjoy wars, levelling, boss hunts, the new quests which are from LVL 1 to 150 last point also not once in my time playing have I seen any where near 70/90 stall "cough" go to Specsavers my piece said

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Im guessing from most of the replys on this thread you have not played for some time.. I been playing Arcadia for around 16 months in that time there have been 2 new towns, New bosses, New Skills across all 3 charr with the last new skills being last week, New kits 140+ and now 150+ as of last week. What I find most amusing is players moan GM is slow and lazy to reply when most of the time you are moaning about being banned lol don't do **** that will get you banned or the new thing is warriors moaning they can't pk so easily any more but are still more powerful than other 2 charr I enjoy the server people playing are friendly unless it's the peeps that pk. The rest enjoy wars, levelling, boss hunts, the new quests which are from LVL 1 to 150 last point also not once in my time playing have I seen any where near 70/90 stall "cough" go to Specsavers my piece said

Oh hi scorp

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I personally think he should PROVE a legit usercount or get taken off the Usercount list like Zedina did, you can't have it 1 way for some of your creators and then have Scorp get away with it... its clear his usercount is all come from stalls / afks. Should either tell him to take the Stalls out and Use auction house ( a better TM ) or to be taken off server list, tis really unfair on Zed.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I personally think he should PROVE a legit usercount or get taken off the Usercount list like Zedina did, you can't have it 1 way for some of your creators and then have Scorp get away with it... its clear his usercount is all come from stalls / afks. Should either tell him to take the Stalls out and Use auction house ( a better TM ) or to be taken off server list, tis really unfair on Zed.

My user-count was legit but showing proofs of ip / connect logs / emails / user ID what so ever its a violation of GDPR which i don't want to step on dead bodies just for 30 user-count.

A lot of servers encourage the afk-multi chars behavior which have been show over the ages,

-DarkSide with TreeBonus ( Integrals for each member in group as bonus, u can make 11 characters, kill 1 tree and receive on every char 1 Integral or some sort of reward that u can buy GameShop currency i think)
- Zentaur before wiping the first Zentaur i used ZentaurPoints, u get 1 Point for every 15minutes online (where players could bid for rent items or low-medium ish items)
- GSP with afk for lvling pigs and chineses with lots of miners abusing gold market. I think you mentioned long time ago u logging on Chronicles with lots of miners for gold ( i think )
- Zircon with afk for lvling pigs pigs, chinese bots, 11+ players in group for trigger grp bonus (some sort of DarkSide), mining in DA for item pieces (WTF) (i think)

In the end players always notice the lack of activity even with 200 online u can get 100 Afk in provinces, 30 mining and other 70 lvling. Dont need to trick the new comer with the fake usercount, he will always notice it.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
My user-count was legit but showing proofs of ip / connect logs / emails / user ID what so ever its a violation of GDPR which i don't want to step on dead bodies just for 30 user-count.

This has to be the funniest thing I've read this year. I know you're not this stupid, but I appreciate the attempt, it was a good chuckle.

In agreement with the scorpo UC treatment, btw. @Tai lay down your divine punishment.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

Im max lvl war not even in the best end game kit yet and slapping pretty much every1, and I agree there can be up to 20-30 stalls a day which is kinda boring as seeing a high uc and gd pk made me come back, but gotten bored again being able to Pk the best kitted people in game in a 2/4 completed kit

Theres a new update yeah but it’s already been cracked and now it’s just hitting the same boss for 5/6 months for the new kit, games started to slowly die down again gnna take my leave probs be back when people are in better kit ^^^

what i do give a thumbs up to scorpian is he actually made a quest cave that is actually hard to beat unless you got over 10/15 members on.. finally done something worthwhile lol

and the reason why warriors get annoyed is cause scorpian on a sly nerfed about 4 of our skills, leaving wizzies with a small nerf which done fk all and Taos no nerf.. yep seems right, more like tao/wizzies cried coz they don’t know how to Pvp a melee :lol:playful:

Last edited:

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
This has to be the funniest thing I've read this year. I know you're not this stupid, but I appreciate the attempt, it was a good chuckle.

lol I was quite impressed with the creativeness of his excuse. I will now see Zed as a data protection officer.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Should either tell him to take the Stalls out and Use auction house ( a better TM ) or to be taken off server list.

Think that's taking a step too far. A server owners choices for content is their own right and should come without penalty.

That said I do disagree with inflating your user count to make a sever more appealing and that the user count hasn't made sense to me as played Arcadia for a few months and could never see half the users that were quoted online (even taking the stalls into account).

But.. If there is no way to physically prove that his user count is inflated with say logging in extra characters to GM land to afk or a smarter method to inflate the usercount without real users online then not much to be done. Can't demand him to prove sht were not a goverment that can demand things like that but a community so let's not go towards torches and pitchforks.

At the end of the day, we are a small community and I doubt theres many players among us that isn't familiar with scorp or P69 / Arcadia and aware of what type of server they are joining or they will check the server feedback before joining and see the comments like these and be able to make their own mind up.

PS anyone fill me in with the zedina thing of being banned from the server usercount list?

Last edited: