HispaRed Mir 2
Likes Likes:  12
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Arcadia.

Re: Arcadia.

Quote Originally Posted by Emzie View Post
    Whats Scorp like as a server owner? I know he can be very distant & not reply/ignore people for ages but in regard to sellling stuff for r/l cash? is there "private deals" that get done on his servers? or is everything usuallly above board. Wouldn't mind giving server another try but not if stuff like the above mentioned goes on, usually does if usercounts are low... somewhat faked.

I know alot of M/R went to play there just wondered if that was because Scorp runs server like Lapta did.
    Not really heard much about him other than hes very distant when players try and get responses or question things.
    Scorp's pretty bad. When he tried to launch his Archon's server, he would delete posts he disliked on his forums, usually ones that criticised the server, or even worst edit posts. For example, a user on the archons forum asked what the server status was like as he was thinking about hopping in, so i gave my opinion that it wasn't doing too well and dropped from 400 users to 60 in only 2 months. Well within minutes the admin on the forum edited my comment to say "It doing pretty well now. Just had a few big revamps and updates things balancing out well. welcome back"

I also saw a few other threads complaining that they were banned in game and on forums for saying they disliked the design choices.

Oh there was also that one guy who made a thread believing that Scorp had given his personal details to a friend over discord

Probably the creepiest thing he's done is use the email I signed up with to find my throwaway twitter account and follow me on it

Well, besides all that, I dislike how he artificially raises the user count of his servers by adding things like "Gain exp bonus when you're online and in SZ", making people afk online, or just adding stalls where people can buy off you while you're online but AFK.

Give arcadia a go if you want, but use fake account details just in case.

2. HispaRed
    I serve no purpose whatsoever SmavidDavid's Avatar

Give scorp his due, hes got 3 servers online none of which ever showed signs of closing despite how bleak the future is/was. However there will always be this age old debate on usercount... where or how it gets so high, with so little discussion here is amazing.

Archons had potential sadly, they were in over their heads.
    Catch me if you can!

I will destroy you

Quote Originally Posted by Emzie View Post
    Whats Scorp like as a server owner? I know he can be very distant & not reply/ignore people for ages but in regard to sellling stuff for r/l cash? is there "private deals" that get done on his servers? or is everything usuallly above board. Wouldn't mind giving server another try but not if stuff like the above mentioned goes on, usually does if usercounts are low... somewhat faked.

I know alot of M/R went to play there just wondered if that was because Scorp runs server like Lapta did.
    Not really heard much about him other than hes very distant when players try and get responses or question things.
    hes good at working on his server but heís a lazy ass and ignores every **** in the world and loves to binge reply but ignore certain people for god knows what reason, and no I havenít seen any private deals with the Exception of Lkira.. paid for lvls + a full grand set on both p69 and Arcadia, and possibly but I donít know, a warr who went from 152-155 2 days which is impossible but other than that itís fairly an alright server but shite at low levels lol nothing to cater for low levels now just shit hard if ur a new player and no friends

usercount is mostly faked and would be average 50 a day...

heís a really slow paced gm, doesnít really care about the people playing it and barely answers any problems e.g. my char got banned for no reason been 3 months no reply.. or anything just a random ban after I build the best kit on the server..

barely replies to people who actually need help logging on or want to retrieve accounts ..

coding etc skills = great

taking care of his people or caring at all = trash bag
    Last edited by ibby; 16-04-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmavidDavid View Post
    Archons had potential sadly, they were in over their heads.
    it sounded like a great idea, the monk class sounded very fun what with auras and stuff, but the execution was sadly just not quite right

Quote Originally Posted by nigelfarage View Post
    it sounded like a great idea, the monk class sounded very fun what with auras and stuff, but the execution was sadly just not quite right
    Made a server he couldnít cope with oh well lol too many split skills etc didnít take a liking to it at all especially due to being low rate.. the element damages wouldíve broken the game sooner or later

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12