Arcadia.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
They started showing real amount online ? 19 is more realistic than 100+ with 5 people in sz lol.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

and so the 90 stall characters have appeared.

It's funny, really. You get something like 10 slots to sell items in via a stall character. So if you want to sell more than 10 items, you need to create more characters.

Until eventually you have more stalls online than players, genius really for inflating usercount.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Shame tbh if that content was on Crystal that usercount could be legit. Would like to see what he could do with Crystal files tbh, after Archon maybe hes learnt them Delphi files don't cut it anymore.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
It's like 5 people with 20 stalls each, c'mon.

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
probably the biggest eyesore ever walking into bw sz and seeing 70 stalls

artificial usercounts should be discouraged, its tricking new visitors into thinking its actually a popular server

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Nearly 160 now. Nice to see a server growing.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Gotta sell them items.

Ive been playing it bit recently, a more accurate user count would be 20-40.

Still respectful usercount on 8ish year old file.

There is the Auction button from Archon thats why i find its weird that 80% of the server is stalls. It would get more new comers if it said 20-40 people... then its not a kick in the teeth getting to bw to find 80+ Stalls.. 250+ usercount on Zircon covers numerous towns sz's Thats how a 150+ Player server should feel.

I love the server just hate the files, better of tweaking a 10 year old pc than taking risk of a decent pc.. People all look like their on crack flying round at 100mph. You cant even ACPI either as system bans you for 24hrs so you have to tweak for days just to compete it's so 2010 cbf with that lol.

Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
To be far arcadia is a split user tbh... PVE people and Pvp

you got carebears which make most the server and cry all time about dying

about 40 people in total from the Pvp side fighting over bosses all day
atleast 20+ stall and 30+ in sz daily, usercount ain’t much

Problem with this server is contents the same it never changes and gets boring.... e.g. high end people hitting the same bosses for over a year lol with maybe 1 new cave per year or something,

and it’s too out of date, people skip on everyone’s screens and loads and yeah it’s pretty much who’s faster and can land 1st hit wins

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Whats Scorp like as a server owner? I know he can be very distant & not reply/ignore people for ages but in regard to sellling stuff for r/l cash? is there "private deals" that get done on his servers? or is everything usuallly above board. Wouldn't mind giving server another try but not if stuff like the above mentioned goes on, usually does if usercounts are low... somewhat faked.

I know alot of M/R went to play there just wondered if that was because Scorp runs server like Lapta did.
Not really heard much about him other than hes very distant when players try and get responses or question things.

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Scorp is the worst GM i seen on the ** page somebody trying to get their password off Andy for over a month of posting Daily, Content is great but his care for public feedback or support is border line Lapta Management.

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
Whats Scorp like as a server owner? I know he can be very distant & not reply/ignore people for ages but in regard to sellling stuff for r/l cash? is there "private deals" that get done on his servers? or is everything usuallly above board. Wouldn't mind giving server another try but not if stuff like the above mentioned goes on, usually does if usercounts are low... somewhat faked.

I know alot of M/R went to play there just wondered if that was because Scorp runs server like Lapta did.
Not really heard much about him other than hes very distant when players try and get responses or question things.

Scorp's pretty bad. When he tried to launch his Archon's server, he would delete posts he disliked on his forums, usually ones that criticised the server, or even worst edit posts. For example, a user on the archons forum asked what the server status was like as he was thinking about hopping in, so i gave my opinion that it wasn't doing too well and dropped from 400 users to 60 in only 2 months. Well within minutes the admin on the forum edited my comment to say "It doing pretty well now. Just had a few big revamps and updates things balancing out well. welcome back"

I also saw a few other threads complaining that they were banned in game and on forums for saying they disliked the design choices.

Oh there was also that one guy who made a thread believing that Scorp had given his personal details to a friend over discord

Probably the creepiest thing he's done is use the email I signed up with to find my throwaway twitter account and follow me on it

Well, besides all that, I dislike how he artificially raises the user count of his servers by adding things like "Gain exp bonus when you're online and in SZ", making people afk online, or just adding stalls where people can buy off you while you're online but AFK.

Give arcadia a go if you want, but use fake account details just in case.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Give scorp his due, hes got 3 servers online none of which ever showed signs of closing despite how bleak the future is/was. However there will always be this age old debate on usercount... where or how it gets so high, with so little discussion here is amazing.

Archons had potential sadly, they were in over their heads.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

hes good at working on his server but he’s a lazy ass and ignores every **** in the world and loves to binge reply but ignore certain people for god knows what reason, and no I haven’t seen any private deals with the Exception of Lkira.. paid for lvls + a full grand set on both p69 and Arcadia, and possibly but I don’t know, a warr who went from 152-155 2 days which is impossible but other than that it’s fairly an alright server but shite at low levels lol nothing to cater for low levels now just **** hard if ur a new player and no friends

usercount is mostly faked and would be average 50 a day...

he’s a really slow paced gm, doesn’t really care about the people playing it and barely answers any problems e.g. my char got banned for no reason been 3 months no reply.. or anything just a random ban after I build the best kit on the server..

barely replies to people who actually need help logging on or want to retrieve accounts ..

coding etc skills = great

taking care of his people or caring at all = trash bag

Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
it sounded like a great idea, the monk class sounded very fun what with auras and stuff, but the execution was sadly just not quite right

Made a server he couldn’t cope with oh well lol too many split skills etc didn’t take a liking to it at all especially due to being low rate.. the element damages would’ve broken the game sooner or later