Mir 3 DarkSide
Likes Likes:  22
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Arcadia.

  1. #31
    LOMCN Senior Member ibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    396

    Re: Arcadia.

    I play on and off arcadia I get bored I try a diff server for abit then come bk to own

  2. HispaRed
  3. #32
    LOMCN Leecher Doza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1

    Re: Arcadia.

    Im guessing from most of the replys on this thread you have not played for some time.. I been playing Arcadia for around 16 months in that time there have been 2 new towns, New bosses, New Skills across all 3 charr with the last new skills being last week, New kits 140+ and now 150+ as of last week. What I find most amusing is players moan GM is slow and lazy to reply when most of the time you are moaning about being banned lol don't do shit that will get you banned or the new thing is warriors moaning they can't pk so easily any more but are still more powerful than other 2 charr I enjoy the server people playing are friendly unless it's the peeps that pk. The rest enjoy wars, levelling, boss hunts, the new quests which are from LVL 1 to 150 last point also not once in my time playing have I seen any where near 70/90 stall "cough" go to Specsavers my piece said

  4. #33
    Zircon Community Manager Koriban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    4,654

    Re: Arcadia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doza View Post
    Im guessing from most of the replys on this thread you have not played for some time.. I been playing Arcadia for around 16 months in that time there have been 2 new towns, New bosses, New Skills across all 3 charr with the last new skills being last week, New kits 140+ and now 150+ as of last week. What I find most amusing is players moan GM is slow and lazy to reply when most of the time you are moaning about being banned lol don't do shit that will get you banned or the new thing is warriors moaning they can't pk so easily any more but are still more powerful than other 2 charr I enjoy the server people playing are friendly unless it's the peeps that pk. The rest enjoy wars, levelling, boss hunts, the new quests which are from LVL 1 to 150 last point also not once in my time playing have I seen any where near 70/90 stall "cough" go to Specsavers my piece said
    Oh hi scorp

  5. #34
    LOMCN HighPoster Piff1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Africa
    Posts
    1,608

    Re: Arcadia.

    I personally think he should PROVE a legit usercount or get taken off the Usercount list like Zedina did, you can't have it 1 way for some of your creators and then have Scorp get away with it... its clear his usercount is all come from stalls / afks. Should either tell him to take the Stalls out and Use auction house ( a better TM ) or to be taken off server list, tis really unfair on Zed.

  6. #35
    [ZenX] Dev Member zedina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,182

    Re: Arcadia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piff1 View Post
    I personally think he should PROVE a legit usercount or get taken off the Usercount list like Zedina did, you can't have it 1 way for some of your creators and then have Scorp get away with it... its clear his usercount is all come from stalls / afks. Should either tell him to take the Stalls out and Use auction house ( a better TM ) or to be taken off server list, tis really unfair on Zed.
    My user-count was legit but showing proofs of ip / connect logs / emails / user ID what so ever its a violation of GDPR which i don't want to step on dead bodies just for 30 user-count.

    A lot of servers encourage the afk-multi chars behavior which have been show over the ages,

    -DarkSide with TreeBonus ( Integrals for each member in group as bonus, u can make 11 characters, kill 1 tree and receive on every char 1 Integral or some sort of reward that u can buy GameShop currency i think)
    - Zentaur before wiping the first Zentaur i used ZentaurPoints, u get 1 Point for every 15minutes online (where players could bid for rent items or low-medium ish items)
    - GSP with afk for lvling pigs and chineses with lots of miners abusing gold market. I think you mentioned long time ago u logging on Chronicles with lots of miners for gold ( i think )
    - Zircon with afk for lvling pigs pigs, chinese bots, 11+ players in group for trigger grp bonus (some sort of DarkSide), mining in DA for item pieces (WTF) (i think)

    In the end players always notice the lack of activity even with 200 online u can get 100 Afk in provinces, 30 mining and other 70 lvling. Dont need to trick the new comer with the fake usercount, he will always notice it.
    Zentaur Discord link - https://discord.gg/2xBzPs6

  7. #36
    Zircon Community Manager Koriban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    4,654

    Re: Arcadia.

    Quote Originally Posted by zedina View Post
    My user-count was legit but showing proofs of ip / connect logs / emails / user ID what so ever its a violation of GDPR which i don't want to step on dead bodies just for 30 user-count.
    This has to be the funniest thing I've read this year. I know you're not this stupid, but I appreciate the attempt, it was a good chuckle.

    In agreement with the scorpo UC treatment, btw. @Tai lay down your divine punishment.

  8. #37
    LOMCN Senior Member ibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    396

    Re: Arcadia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doza View Post
    Im guessing from most of the replys on this thread you have not played for some time.. I been playing Arcadia for around 16 months in that time there have been 2 new towns, New bosses, New Skills across all 3 charr with the last new skills being last week, New kits 140+ and now 150+ as of last week. What I find most amusing is players moan GM is slow and lazy to reply when most of the time you are moaning about being banned lol don't do shit that will get you banned or the new thing is warriors moaning they can't pk so easily any more but are still more powerful than other 2 charr I enjoy the server people playing are friendly unless it's the peeps that pk. The rest enjoy wars, levelling, boss hunts, the new quests which are from LVL 1 to 150 last point also not once in my time playing have I seen any where near 70/90 stall "cough" go to Specsavers my piece said
    Im max lvl war not even in the best end game kit yet and slapping pretty much every1, and I agree there can be up to 20-30 stalls a day which is kinda boring as seeing a high uc and gd pk made me come back, but gotten bored again being able to Pk the best kitted people in game in a 2/4 completed kit

    Theres a new update yeah but itís already been cracked and now itís just hitting the same boss for 5/6 months for the new kit, games started to slowly die down again gnna take my leave probs be back when people are in better kit ^

    what i do give a thumbs up to scorpian is he actually made a quest cave that is actually hard to beat unless you got over 10/15 members on.. finally done something worthwhile lol

    and the reason why warriors get annoyed is cause scorpian on a sly nerfed about 4 of our skills, leaving wizzies with a small nerf which done fk all and Taos no nerf.. yep seems right, more like tao/wizzies cried coz they donít know how to Pvp a melee
    Last edited by ibby; 25-05-2018 at 09:36 AM.

  9. #38
    LOMCN n00b fmtf_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    27

    Re: Arcadia.

    Quote Originally Posted by zedina View Post
    My user-count was legit

  10. #39
    Dedicated Member Emzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    139

    Re: Arcadia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Koriban View Post
    This has to be the funniest thing I've read this year. I know you're not this stupid, but I appreciate the attempt, it was a good chuckle.
    lol I was quite impressed with the creativeness of his excuse. I will now see Zed as a data protection officer.

  11. #40
    LOMCN Member smeghead2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    110

    Re: Arcadia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piff1 View Post
    Should either tell him to take the Stalls out and Use auction house ( a better TM ) or to be taken off server list.
    Think that's taking a step too far. A server owners choices for content is their own right and should come without penalty.

    That said I do disagree with inflating your user count to make a sever more appealing and that the user count hasn't made sense to me as played Arcadia for a few months and could never see half the users that were quoted online (even taking the stalls into account).

    But.. If there is no way to physically prove that his user count is inflated with say logging in extra characters to GM land to afk or a smarter method to inflate the usercount without real users online then not much to be done. Can't demand him to prove sht were not a goverment that can demand things like that but a community so let's not go towards torches and pitchforks.

    At the end of the day, we are a small community and I doubt theres many players among us that isn't familiar with scorp or P69 / Arcadia and aware of what type of server they are joining or they will check the server feedback before joining and see the comments like these and be able to make their own mind up.

    PS anyone fill me in with the zedina thing of being banned from the server usercount list?
    Last edited by smeghead2; 25-05-2018 at 08:16 PM.
    Mir 2 Servers-

    Chronicles - 43 + Tao
    Mir 2 Titans - 27 + Tao


    Chapters Untold (Currently Offline) - 33 + Tao

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •