MMORPG giveaway Event Duration: April 12th to May 11th (PDT) (NEW PLAYERS)

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
UPDATE JUST BE INFORMATION THAT THIS IS WORRY GAME
my bad just look at name MIR 3D got A at end lol i should check link. this is an Conquer game not A Conquera (MIR 3D)

MMORPG give away keyss infor below

https://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways/conquer-online-gift-key-giveaway-1000000877#

he Conquer Online team joins hands with MMORPG to provide wonderful gift packs for new players to challenge numerous martial artists in the world of Conquer! Players will get a set of level 15 super +3 equipment (B) to start the new journey, there will also be gifts including EXP Balls, Dragon Balls and + stones to support a new player. Get your key now!

4,428 Keys Left

This key will give players the following:

Overlord Pirate Pack:

EXP Ball (B) * 10; EXP Potion (B) * 10; 3-Day Mew Accessory Pack * 1; +3 Stone (B) * 7; +3 Steed (B) * 1; Dragon Ball (B) * 5; 30-Day Wild Camel Mount Armor; 30-Day Imperial Robe Garment; Pirate Treasure Box.

Novice Equipment Pack:

Open to get a set of level 15 Super +3 equipment (B) of your class.

Event Rules:

Event Duration: April 12th to May 11th (PDT)
One gift code per account per IP.
Only for the new players who have successfully registered during the event.

About Conquer Online

Conquer Online is a free PVP MMORPG which features Free to Play, Skill to Win. In Conquer Online, you can choose from 9 awesome classes and become a martial arts master. While exploring the ancient oriental fantasy world, you also can make friends with other players all over the world, organize a guild, and even get married. Complete quests, challenge fierce monsters, enhance gear and finally you'll become the conqueror of the world of fighters. Since launched, Conquer Online has attracted over 10 million players worldwide. Join and prove yourself on the world-class stage now!

For more information about Conquer Online check out the official website now!

Read more at https://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways/conquer-online-gift-key-giveaway-1000000877#fMYHT79QKV0YrGRV.99

Last edited:

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
LOL after register and that stuff i've see its not for conquera ... lol my mystake >.<

ye i looked at it ooo then do other offer sent few my mates some say it worry game i like i better have a look god dam it look the same title but not lol missing the A at end but sill free stuff lol

a MOD should move this in the right place

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I checked out some gameplay on youtube and the constant jumping to move, instead of walking/running made me cringe.
Not sure if it was just that guy but he did it the whole video.

Looked to be a fairly generic Asian MMO, lots of big , bright flashy stuff, combined with tonnes of 'gameshop' and gambling stuff along with it.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
I checked out some gameplay on youtube and the constant jumping to move, instead of walking/running made me cringe.
Not sure if it was just that guy but he did it the whole video.

Looked to be a fairly generic Asian MMO, lots of big , bright flashy stuff, combined with tonnes of 'gameshop' and gambling stuff along with it.

The jumping thing does take a lot of getting used too, it is pay2win imo and is more for casual players. It does have alotta stuff many mir severs have like the auction stalls (like arcadia) & afk leveling/mining/fishing. PK, newbie guilds, upgrade gear with dragon balls (pretty much refining). Rebirth, player/guild housing etc.
There is/was a mir guild on there, last time I played there was about 30 or so in it. Pretty sure it had players like nightrain (dragon server) running it.
Its very popular though, servers always packed. Think alotta people like it as its so simple to play, can play it on a PC with the power of a P4. Its probably the only mmo I have played that comes close to the social aspect Mir has.
Can see why Mir players would like it.