Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Is koriban lomcn's biggest retard. Who decided to give him power over Zircon posts? Frankly gone a bit power mad? Think he is up reading random cat meme's before randomly deleting relevant posts...

Tab back over to reddit and keep your grubby greasey mits off my **** ****.

Best Regards,
TDID

Hi

Next time follow the same post rulesets, like everyone else managed to do.

Best regards,

LOMCN's retarded child.

Xele

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 10, 2017
I think the power has gone to Kori's head, I don't play Zircon but I am part of a discord with him, his attitude has changed since he killed Tier6 shaper and normal Atziri on Path of Exile hardcore, after getting mod status in the Zircon section he has now become an unstoppable ego.

Edit - I also posted on Zircon forums once and he deleted my post and handed out my e-mail publicly.

Last edited:

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
So was kori selected by the community or by jamie to be the community manager?

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Hi

Next time follow the same post rulesets, like everyone else managed to do.

Best regards,

LOMCN's retarded child.

Sorry forgot to put my name and level... obviously highly relevant since i haven't really played for 2 weeks...

Feedback likely be ignored anyway so probably wasn't even worth the effort. Zircon is going into the ground with you, Jamie and your ugly cats sat at the top.

Atleast the cats will die humanely. Probably a more glorious than being smothered by you idiots.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Sorry forgot to put my name and level... obviously highly relevant since i haven't really played for 2 weeks...

Feedback likely be ignored anyway so probably wasn't even worth the effort. Zircon is going into the ground with you, Jamie and your ugly cats sat at the top.

Atleast the cats will die humanely. Probably a more glorious than being smothered by you idiots.

Jeez, I got burned just reading this and its nothing to do with me xD

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
I guess Jamie learned nothing from his previous mistakes of an item refine system.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Yeah...not sure this thread serves any purpose.

Head to the Zircon thread to discuss relevant server issues.

Any concern over moderation of the forums then please direct that to a member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.