Looking for scripter

smoochy boys on tour

Bloodwarrior

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2012
Hi, basically i am looking for someone that knows how to script/programme as i do not have a clue, but i am willing to pay for all expenses and what ever is needed. get in touch :) lets make a server :)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
There are plenty server files to pick from, you can find enough scripts for every system. Just take a peek on mirfiles.co.uk.

Dont expect to find some one to do your work.

Its more satisfying to do it yourself :P

Bloodwarrior

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2012
Not arguing I know what these forums are like but as I said I dont have a clue what I am doing, not only that some people know what they are doing but cant afford to host. So im basically saying ill buy and host a server and co-host. win win situation :)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Not arguing I know what these forums are like but as I said I dont have a clue what I am doing, not only that some people know what they are doing but cant afford to host. So im basically saying ill buy and host a server and co-host. win win situation :)

There is a tutorial made by DjDarkBoyZ by how to set GSP files up.

Bloodwarrior

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2012
Meh see thats all confusing to me >.<
Anybody out there know what they are doing,and wants me to cover expenses >.<

---------- Post Merged at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:16 PM ----------

you're just the ideas guy huh lol

something like that and paying for everything :)

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
Meh see thats all confusing to me >.<
Anybody out there know what they are doing,and wants me to cover expenses >.<

---------- Post Merged at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:16 PM ----------

something like that and paying for everything :)

something like that and paying less than minimum wage

Bloodwarrior

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2012
something like that and paying less than minimum wage

Dont understand that mate to many servers out there come on for a week and go down, I will keep paying for it to stay live even if theres 3 players. I have been playing since usa was live and carried on hoping server to server because not many stay live. Im looking for someone that knows what they are doing and help me bring a mir3 server that will not go down in a week and that is not only for donations :)

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
I'll help you out, don't need to be paid. PM me the types of things you need help with.