Monk skills

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I'm pretty sure (though could be wrong as i've never used them) that both new Shanda classes (archer and monk) use a different frame count to wemade. If thats the case then coding the frames to work smoothly between wemade and shanda armour/weapon frames is gonna be tricky - you won't be able to have any cross over and will need to recode the frames to switch between the correct classes.

Enjoy ^

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Why don't you check out Chronicles? Or are they non officially coded?

Where the wrong in my post and why you warning me and send me private message warning me lol for he a mod you warning me be fair here and don't use your power for persnoly things

I know good now why ppl keep leaving lomcn

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Where the wrong in my post and why you warning me and send me private message warning me lol for he a mod you warning me be fair here and don't use your power for persnoly things

It was a warning - your post was unnecessary.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
It was a warning - your post was unnecessary.

Nowdays most of the posts, reply on threads are usually toxic,useless or targett on a person integrity.
Some times the mean reply are just a backfire of what the person who been targeted did on another thread or reply.

TheOnlyOne is good person, i dont think he deserved the infraction, maybe a deleted post, since IceMan always stir up the pot, dodges punisments because he is "old member and loyal to the community".

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

Act like a dick and get treated like one?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Nowdays most of the posts, reply on threads are usually toxic,useless or targett on a person integrity.
Some times the mean reply are just a backfire of what the person who been targeted did on another thread or reply.

TheOnlyOne is good person, i dont think he deserved the infraction, maybe a deleted post, since IceMan always stir up the pot, dodges punisments because he is "old member and loyal to the community".

There was no deleted posts. Just TheOnlyOne's unnecessary comment about jelly.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I just suggested to maybe delete a reply/post rather than give a infration :P

No infraction was handed out either - it was a warning.

Deleting a post is not a solution it is a temporary fix to an issue. A warning emphasises that actually I will not sit and delete your irrelevant posts, I will suggest that you refrain from posting them instead.

Thanks for your query though, if you have any further then please jump over to the Complaints and Q's section and I will happily field anything else.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
No infraction was handed out either - it was a warning.

Deleting a post is not a solution it is a temporary fix to an issue. A warning emphasises that actually I will not sit and delete your irrelevant posts, I will suggest that you refrain from posting them instead.

Thanks for your query though, if you have any further then please jump over to the Complaints and Q's section and I will happily field anything else.

A man after my heart.

Atleast you not did what daneo did, like take all "negative" posts and make a thread with "The posts that got deleted", for purely self entertaining.

ps. : sorry i thought you gave him a infraction not a warning, silly me then :P

Reactions: Fusion

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan

thank you mate for your words

yes they not deleted any post for me but what the reson they warrning me i see my post up wasnt have anything wrong

a lots off time ppl abuse us and none do anything to them

iceman always jump to othere thereds and start talk **** and none tell him stop or warning him

we better than him and we nice with all ppl and we got warning etc... for nothing

this forums really unfair place

---------- Post Merged at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:56 PM ----------

wtff this **** robert

Expires 22-05-2018 06:03 AM: Monk skills
General spamming

this really **** be fair here man

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Geez how much more are you going to cry about it. You made a useless spam post, you got a warning for it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk