Monk skills

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Geez how much more are you going to cry about it. You made a useless spam post, you got a warning for it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
where the **** spam post

far i know your fair man so dont make me change that about you \

my ****ing first post was normal post and you guys made this all why ? for iceman is Mod and old person in lomcn

stop making ppl leave this place

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
You're delusional. Read your first comment and tell me how it in anyway relates to what Iceman asked.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
You're delusional. Read your first comment and tell me how it in anyway relates to what Iceman asked.

aha you saw my post here only and you not see hes post in otheres post for us ?

anyway good luck here im leaving cya

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
thank you mate for your words

yes they not deleted any post for me but what the reson they warrning me i see my post up wasnt have anything wrong

a lots off time ppl abuse us and none do anything to them

iceman always jump to othere thereds and start talk **** and none tell him stop or warning him

we better than him and we nice with all ppl and we got warning etc... for nothing

this forums really unfair place

---------- Post Merged at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:56 PM ----------

wtff this **** robert

Expires 22-05-2018 06:03 AM: Monk skills
General spamming

this really **** be fair here man

Please in forum me where my post about monk skills is talking crap?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I'm guessing hes never been on Chronicles or Shanda and feels your and stealing his idea of adding Monk into Mir2. Still handling it very bad if that's the case as someone mentioned that just after.

We going to see Monk in EdenElite :) ?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I'm guessing hes never been on Chronicles or Shanda and feels your and stealing his idea of adding Monk into Mir2. Still handling it very bad if that's the case as someone mentioned that just after.

We going to see Monk in EdenElite :) ?

Yes. We are moving ro a shanda client

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
aha you saw my post here only and you not see hes post in otheres post for us ?

anyway good luck here im leaving cya

As desperate as I am to stop replying to this - I can't seem to help myself.

It's simple logic, you posted an off topic response to a genuine request for some support so I WARNED you for spamming...I didn't feel that it was necessary to give you any infraction points.

That should have been the end of it but instead you have decided to escalate the situation...I can't quite figure out why.

You keep focusing on Iceman so I will address that by saying if I see ANYONE spamming needlessly, regardless of whether they are a moderator or general user then I will follow the same procedure.

If you decide to leave LOMCN then that is your choice, but that speaks more about you then it does about us as staff and our community.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
wtfffff lol why you jealous really lol

I'm not IceMan's biggest fan and I'm sure I've made that clear in many a thread before, but what in gods name are you smoking. I just went through his post history and there's literally no mention of anything related to this thread, or monks, at all?

He asked a legitimate question > you responded with nonsense.

What else were you expecting to happen? Take a chill pill and move on.

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
I'm pretty sure (though could be wrong as i've never used them) that both new Shanda classes (archer and monk) use a different frame count to wemade. If thats the case then coding the frames to work smoothly between wemade and shanda armour/weapon frames is gonna be tricky - you won't be able to have any cross over and will need to recode the frames to switch between the correct classes.

Enjoy ^

any idea where this code is located as i tried to do something like that before but the frames allways crashed e.g need 8-9 not 6

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Frames.cs where all frames are