HispaRed Mir 2
Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: korea Gonryun

  1. #16
    LOMCN Senior Member TheOnlyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    387

    Re: korea Gonryun

    Quote Originally Posted by Far View Post
    You'll need the new objects too, as the shanda maps use their own shanda libs.

    But yeah send the new maps and i'll add them - will convert the new objects if i remember this week.

    I got some new 3 maps with they objects and i convert objects to libs but still cant make them work at crystal client








    ---------- Post Merged at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:25 PM ----------

    also got a new some nice skills really its so good like this





    Cooming Soon The Legend World

  2. HispaRed
  3. #17
    Zircon Community Manager Koriban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    4,655

    Re: korea Gonryun

    That sky/cloud map is ****ing gorgeous. Hopefully doesn't look too weird ingame.

  4. #18
    LOMCN Senior Member TheOnlyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    387

    Re: korea Gonryun

    Quote Originally Posted by Koriban View Post
    That sky/cloud map is ****ing gorgeous. Hopefully doesn't look too weird ingame.
    im trying make add them but im noob with maps so trying find help from someone good with maps etc...



    Cooming Soon The Legend World

  5. #19
    ⊙_⊙ Breezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,828

    Re: korea Gonryun

    Most of those "True Colour Maps" don't have Object tiles, it's literally all floor... Odd how these are only showing up now when I linked a **** load back during Heroes.

    Personal opinion, if you can walk over a tree because it's a floor tile, then it's shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    **** off breezer


    Ultimate "Spamm0r"

  6. #20
    LOMCN Senior Member TheOnlyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    387

    Re: korea Gonryun

    this obj what i have for blue one

    obj.jpg



    Cooming Soon The Legend World

  7. #21
    Zircon Community Manager Koriban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    4,655

    Re: korea Gonryun

    Quote Originally Posted by Breezer View Post
    Personal opinion, if you can walk over a tree because it's a floor tile, then it's shit
    That would be most disappointing indeed, but I've come to expect it from the true colour maps as you mention.

  8. #22
    LOMCN Senior Member TheOnlyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    387

    Re: korea Gonryun

    Quote Originally Posted by Koriban View Post
    That would be most disappointing indeed, but I've come to expect it from the true colour maps as you mention.
    im trying link this maps woth the obj and tiles i got both objs and tiles but dunno how make them work

    any guide can check for this ?



    Cooming Soon The Legend World

  9. #23
    Golden Oldie Ardbeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Southern England
    Posts
    2,807

    Re: korea Gonryun

    Quote Originally Posted by Breezer View Post
    Most of those "True Colour Maps" don't have Object tiles, it's literally all floor... Odd how these are only showing up now when I linked a **** load back during Heroes.

    Personal opinion, if you can walk over a tree because it's a floor tile, then it's shit
    Agreed.
    I remember those pics, you showed several to me.


    ----

    There's a patcher for Korean in Mirfiles. Takes seconds to find.


    RubyM2 Sirann Server in development. Original Mir 2 with my own slant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •