ANY GOOD MIR 2 SERVERS???? what has happened to decent servers -_-

ExSTEEL

LOMCN Member
Jan 26, 2018
Only silly servers with corrupt GMS selling stuff... are available for Mir 2?? what has happened...??? :heart-borken: (hense the retard servers)

Last edited:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I mean he's wording is "correct" retard does mean to delay/hold back :P

mirman118

LOMCN Member
Dec 19, 2014
I hadnt been on a mir2 server in over 4 years. And damn are they boring. Where has the PK element gone ? The enjoyment of having a rare item no1 else has. They are all mix stat items, quest based, boring crap. No fun no more what so ever. However! I shal be returning the most exciting server that ever graced these lands.

ExSTEEL

LOMCN Member
Jan 26, 2018
Looooool, So what Mir 2 servers are classed as decent?, please enlighten me.. I mean they have all pretty much died out!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Untill our generation is dead and gone i can't see Mir dying out, 100's of us that will always jump back on even if for nostalgia reasons.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Untill our generation is dead and gone i can't see Mir dying out, 100's of us that will always jump back on even if for nostalgia reasons.

I was thinking this the other day, it's been about 10 years since official closed? (gamepot doesn't count) .

I was thinking if we would still be here in 10 years, how far would mir of progressed/evolved? Think of how far we have come since the introduction of Crystal files.

Would we of eventually completed a 3D version using the unreal engine? (numerous projects have been started, but never completed).

Will be interesting to see.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I was thinking this the other day, it's been about 10 years since official closed? (gamepot doesn't count) .

I was thinking if we would still be here in 10 years, how far would mir of progressed/evolved? Think of how far we have come since the introduction of Crystal files.

Would we of eventually completed a 3D version using the unreal engine? (numerous projects have been started, but never completed).

Will be interesting to see.

Not interested in 3D at all, if I was then I wouldn’t play MIR.

A mobile version however now you are talking.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Not interested in 3D at all, if I was then I wouldn’t play MIR.

A mobile version however now you are talking.

Not ness a fully 3D Version (Like WOW ect) , but something along the lines of Diablo 3/POE so 3D but Top down/Isometric view, but keeping the same movement controls ect.

I think that would be pretty cool no?

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
I think a mobile version would be pants, Mir is meant to be played with a keyboard and mouse.

How would you PVP on your mobile?