Can't see what I am typing in Mir

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hey guys,

For some reason when I am typing I can not see what I have put until I press enter which is a real pain in the ass any chance anyone knows why this happens or how to fix it?

Cheers

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
What files

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
go windowed mode or rollback your windows 10 update.

Something they (MS) did lately has ****ed with the way our forms interact and so the typing issue happens. It should be fine in windowed mode, but if you must play fullscreen, simply undo your windows 10 update. I'm not sure of a solution outside this atm.

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ah ok, I'll see if its alright in windowed mode. Can't even see what I am putting in the login screen either.

Far, Couldn't tell you which files really. The last like 5-6 servers I've played it's happened, Mir 3 and Mir 2

Yeah, just tried it in windowed mode yet I can see what I am typing now. So strange.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Ah ok, I'll see if its alright in windowed mode. Can't even see what I am putting in the login screen either.

Far, Couldn't tell you which files really. The last like 5-6 servers I've played it's happened, Mir 3 and Mir 2

Yeah, just tried it in windowed mode yet I can see what I am typing now. So strange.
I expected it would be crystal, but if it happened to be ruby files the issue is with windows 10 in general, not just the latest update.

Maybe theyll fix it in another patch.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I expected it would be crystal, but if it happened to be ruby files the issue is with windows 10 in general, not just the latest update.

Maybe theyll fix it in another patch.

can you be specific which patch version is ruining this?

i didnt try with crystal or zircon but on my team project i use slimdx and got no problem and my pc is up to date

Cakal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2014
can you be specific which patch version is ruining this?

i didnt try with crystal or zircon but on my team project i use slimdx and got no problem and my pc is up to date

I had and I still have the same issue only in mir 2 servers. like ppl state it windows 10 problem assume . start it once update to windows 10.