Looking for the Euro Mir experience

dralzx

LOMCN Leecher
Jun 14, 2018
I imagine this sort of thing is posted a lot so apologies off the bat.

I've been browsing available and upcoming servers, but nothing seems to fit the bill. Am I overlooking something? I'm looking to play something that closely resembles what Euro Mir was (rose tinted goggles, I know).

Oh and Hi, I'm new here :)

exocist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2014
shrewsbury, shropshire
I imagine this sort of thing is posted a lot so apologies off the bat.

I've been browsing available and upcoming servers, but nothing seems to fit the bill. Am I overlooking something? I'm looking to play something that closely resembles what Euro Mir was (rose tinted goggles, I know).

Oh and Hi, I'm new here :)

Hi Dral!
If you find one, give me a shout on face book. Might be tempted back myself!

val

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Artificial Mir will be your best bet mate, currently in beta but you can log on and play and test.

It will be ran like an official server, will have Phoenix as a test server and Dragon will be the main live server, hes literally coding everything down to be in line with Euro mir, down to every details even the RMS quest.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Yeah Artificial Mir is going to be a replica of Euro.

However, if you're looking for a large user count and longevity, you may need to wait a while until the official server is released.

Unfortunately, private servers advance really quickly so the whole Euro Mir2 feel is usually gone after a couple of months of the servers been released.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
What is the "euro mir" experience?

Asking for a friend.

EdensElite is your best bet, I logged on and was killing hens and hunting in Oma Cave, seems pretty euro..With obvious improvements.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
What is the "euro mir" experience?

Asking for a friend.

EdensElite is your best bet, I logged on and was killing hens and hunting in Oma Cave, seems pretty euro..With obvious improvements.

Only stays that way for few hours untill your level your medal up and get gold to purchase the 0-7 buff from GS and get a decent Shield to level up, although i guess if he wanted to play to just pve he could just play without shield / buff / medal and it would be very Euro like untill hitting 40+ then you'd probably need to advance on to Red or something.

Your server would probably be pretty fun for him, very low rate and will last.