Need a coder for a project

smoochy boys on tour

AJVHallen

Mir 2: The New Era
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2013
Cairo - Egypt
Hi, I have some good ideas never been made on a mir server before and I think they are fun.

if u are interested please contact me to hear what I have and tell me what you think.

Thanks for reading.

Edit: sry didn't know I cant post websites, just contact me then thanks.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I hear Jamies Cat is available for hire...

jfppUEE.jpg

--

On a serious note, I doubt anybody will be willing to help, considering you've got no history in server making.

May as well post your ideas and hope somebody will implement them for you or invite you onto their team.

Last edited:

AJVHallen

Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2013
Cairo - Egypt
Thank you for not ignoring, I'll post the ideas here then hopefully they become useful to someone

1- Level Cap and then Evolution
(levelling to max level then Evolve which means levelling to max level again but with 10% exp and attack boost , evolution can be done 5 times for 100% exp and attack boost in total at evolution 5 )

2- Weekly Dungeons
( Dungeons you can enter limited time per week, u get the end game items from here)

3- New Item system
( from level 1 to 65 there are 10 types of items tiers, tier 10 items are the end game items)

4- Item evolution
(some items can be evolved for more stats up to evo 3 )

5- Critical chance and dmg are main stats on everything
(bosses will be hard enough and the grind for the critical gems will be fun)

6- New daily gem craft system
(there will be a dungeon u can enter limited time daily for a chance of having a box that gives u a gem of your choice)

7- new mentor/mentee quest system
(mentors must do daily quests with their mentees to get crafting materials for the item evolutions)

8- new pet collection system
( u can have more than one pet, and there will be a certain collection of pets that gives u more dc or more amc or whatever)
*pets can only be bought with game-gold and cant be traded* -however- there will be unbinding tokens that drop randomly in dungeons and come out of boxes that make a pet tradeable.

9- new lottery box system
(a box contains crafting materials and more)
*can only be bought with game-gold but can be traded*

10- there will be a tower of challenges
( u enter with a key which can be crafted, you have to clear it within a limited time to get ability points which can be used to increase the percentage of any ability permanently )

*Abilities include drop rate and experience gained*

11- tower of challenges ranked list

( the higher u climb the better reward u get by the end of the season which will last 1 month)

12- monster arena
(it's like tower of challenges but contains a boss which u must kill within a limited time for a reward and to move to the next floor )

13- monster arena ranked list
( the faster u kill the boss the better reward u get by the end of the season which will last 1 month)

14- constantly events
(every 2 weeks we put a different event that lasts for 2 weeks)

ofc tier 8-9-10 items aint going to be tradeable so people wont run around wearing them everywhere.

I got much more ideas but let me know what you think about those and is it worth to write down the rest?

those ideas are taken from some online games I been playing, I thought they would be awesome on a mir server.

let me know what u think, thanks for reading.

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
(levelling to max level then Evolve which means levelling to max level again but with 10% exp and attack boost , evolution can be done 5 times for 100% exp and attack boost in total at evolution 5 )

Rebirth - done on old servers never really works.
2- Weekly Dungeons
( Dungeons you can enter limited time per week, u get the end game items from here)
Done olden times - doesn't need to be coded either I think.

3- New Item system
( from level 1 to 65 there are 10 types of items tiers, tier 10 items are the end game items)
Doesn't need coding

4- Item evolution
Already exists?

Stat aleady exists I think.

(there will be a dungeon u can enter limited time daily for a chance of having a box that gives u a gem of your choice)

No code nessecary

(mentors must do daily quests with their mentees to get crafting materials for the item evolutions)

Feature exists just needs quests applied?

Not even bothering with rest, have you even looked at the files? Or is this a troll.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Not even bothering with rest, have you even looked at the files? Or is this a troll.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning... He's obviously looking for team members; is that not what this section is for?

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
Rebirth - done on old servers never really works.

Done olden times - doesn't need to be coded either I think.

Doesn't need coding

Already exists?

Stat aleady exists I think.

No code nessecary

Feature exists just needs quests applied?

I agree maybe a tad harsh :P At least he has structured his post well and put some effort in to trying to attract someone :)

---------- Post Merged at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Thank you for not ignoring, I'll post the ideas here then hopefully they become useful to someone

2- Weekly Dungeons

3- New Item system

4- Item evolution

8- new pet collection system
( u can have more than one pet, and there will be a certain collection of pets that gives u more dc or more amc or whatever)
*pets can only be bought with game-gold and cant be traded* -however- there will be unbinding tokens that drop randomly in dungeons and come out of boxes that make a pet tradeable.

9- new lottery box system
(a box contains crafting materials and more)
*can only be bought with game-gold but can be traded*

10- there will be a tower of challenges
( u enter with a key which can be crafted, you have to clear it within a limited time to get ability points which can be used to increase the percentage of any ability permanently )

*Abilities include drop rate and experience gained*

11- tower of challenges ranked list

( the higher u climb the better reward u get by the end of the season which will last 1 month)

12- monster arena
(it's like tower of challenges but contains a boss which u must kill within a limited time for a reward and to move to the next floor )

13- monster arena ranked list
( the faster u kill the boss the better reward u get by the end of the season which will last 1 month)

14- constantly events
(every 2 weeks we put a different event that lasts for 2 weeks)

ofc tier 8-9-10 items aint going to be tradeable so people wont run around wearing them everywhere.

I got much more ideas but let me know what you think about those and is it worth to write down the rest?

those ideas are taken from some online games I been playing, I thought they would be awesome on a mir server.

let me know what u think, thanks for reading.

But yea.. most of what you want to achieve can be done via scripting, I would look further into that and the guides on the crystal forum while you look for someone. (That's what I've done).

Good luck.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning... He's obviously looking for team members; is that not what this section is for?

No wonder hardly any servers come out these days... Get shot down before it even begins!

No one likes Smavid anyway.

AJVHallen

Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2013
Cairo - Egypt
No, I didn't. as you said I have no experience in server making so I never looked to a server files.

yet you are getting me wrong, Evolving is not rebirthing since u wont lose levels, u will just get more states which will be needed to hunt for high tier items.

weekly dungeons will be something people will be looking forward to from a week to week with a hope they get the item they wont this time.

I am not talking about ( common - rare - godly ) thing, yet they are about the same like level 0-10 wears tier 1 items , 20-30 tier 2 and so on, with making sure at the level cap people will have 3 different tiers in the same level, so every one will be the same level but not the same states.

if u have a tier 10 item , this is not the end game yet, you can make it evo1 tier 10 item and then evo2 tier 10 and then evo3, so people can grind and do quests and participate in events to collect crafting materials.

I am not talking about the critical stat itself, I mean some levels in tower of challenges cant be done without having like 50% crit chance,
or some boss cant be killed without having a certain amount of critical chance which will lead people to do the daily quests for a chance of having crit gems.

you can use -lets say- only 10 gems on some item, gems will be tiers too tier 1 gems gives like 1dc tier 2 gives like 3dc but u need 5 tier 1's to make 1 tier 2 and 5 tier 2 to make 1 tier 3 and so on

didnt know that mentor/mentee thing was made already.

this is not a troll, I have no experience in server making, I seen something nice wanted to know if it can be applied in mir.
thank you for reading.