Legend of Mir 4

smoochy boys on tour

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
IDK but I enjoyed it far more than I should have.

---------- Post Merged at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:11 PM ----------

ohhhh cool

h1DEBE39D

2ckbwy.jpg

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Unless it's being developed by Wemade, it can't be LoM4? :S

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Oh cool. Another user who's created a brand new lomcn account to post server adverts.

Tell us who your main lomcn account is please - it'll save us all a lot of effort

Chance is, he is not stupid. As if we all didn't see endless bickering, mud slinging going back to the original sin :applause: that so many here are so skilled at, on posts announcing mere alfa server months in offing.

BTW Past Bichon Omas evidently must be many millions yrs in past :saturn: relative to Mir2 Omas, given the size difference, something like dinosaurs to their modern descendants. That also explains the totally different rock and river layout. :playful:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
BTW Past Bichon Omas evidently must be many millions yrs in past :saturn: relative to Mir2 Omas, given the size difference, something like dinosaurs to their modern descendants. That also explains the totally different rock and river layout. :playful:

Shut up, that conversations been and gone. We accepted my response is perfectly reasonable.

Find a reason for Ginko Tree growing in space of say 100 years without magic powers and i'll listen.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Chance is, he is not stupid. As if we all didn't see endless bickering, mud slinging going back to the original sin :applause: that so many here are so skilled at, on posts announcing mere alfa server months in offing.

Chances are he's hiding his original account due to a bad reputation on the forum / previously banned / known for making cash cow servers / known for stealing user details.

There is no good reason anyone would create a new forum account to advertise a server. If you had a good reputation on the forum you'd want to use that to encourage people to come to your server.

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Shut up, that conversations been and gone. We accepted my response is flakey at best.

Find a reason for Ginko Tree growing in space of say 100 years without magic powers and i'll listen.

Where is the proof that magic was used to make Ginko Tree grow? This isn't minecraft where you throw some bonemeal on it mate....pfft.

You are also basing everything on the assumption that all these changes started happening as soon as EM was killed.

Maybe they didn't even plant the Ginko until after 500 years of it dieing?

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
They have time travel and magic wizards and we're over here arguing about the legitimacy of a ****ing tree?

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Would also like to know how long evil centipede really is as there’s **** all down that black abyss and that **** pops up out of nowhere

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
If wemade would announce this or even ydonline, it will appear on their press section on site they own... However, might be possible, lack of PR for outside of sea servers is truthfully shite.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
My bet is it’s TheOnlyOne, that guy seems like the kinda helmet to pull such a stunt.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Chances are he's hiding his original account due to a bad reputation on the forum / previously banned / known for making cash cow servers / known for stealing user details.

There is no good reason anyone would create a new forum account to advertise a server. If you had a good reputation on the forum you'd want to use that to encourage people to come to your server.

I hear you. And I've been around here for some time to realize the sad truth of what you are saying.

But I ask myself, do I myself have good reputation here? If I had server to put online, would I open it under my current forum account? And things like cash cow, banned, etc. don't apply to me as I never put any server online. Still I am not sure I'd post new server under my current account. I think I'd rather shoulder the suspicion of those things you mention than expected response of different kind. That's why I tend to give benefit of doubt.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I hear you. And I've been around here for some time to realize the sad truth of what you are saying.

But I ask myself, do I myself have good reputation here? If I had server to put online, would I open it under my current forum account? And things like cash cow, banned, etc. don't apply to me as I never put any server online. Still I am not sure I'd post new server under my current account. I think I'd rather shoulder the suspicion of those things you mention than expected response of different kind. That's why I tend to give benefit of doubt.

It'd take a week to read your intro story, with the amount of waffle you can write... heaven forbid reading questlines.

Last edited:

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Shut up, that conversations been and gone. We accepted my response is perfectly reasonable.

Sooooo in the spirit of the conversation, can we reasonably work out why between mir2 and mir 3 the absolutely gaping chasm where EC lives has now not only been completely levelled out say for a hole that he's clearly made himself to pop out of and attack unsuspecting travellers, but it has also now grown walls etc and someone's redecorated :(