Legend of Mir 4

smoochy boys on tour

LegendOfMir4

LOMCN Leecher
Jun 20, 2018
The dragon Evil Mir has been slain and the great war has ended.

There has been peace for a 1000 years and now darkness creeps back in to the lands of Mir,

The second great war is about to begin.

Legend of Mir 4

Its coming...

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Oh cool. Another user who's created a brand new lomcn account to post server adverts.

Tell us who your main lomcn account is please - it'll save us all a lot of effort

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Your story has a plot hole.

Evil Mir was already slain 1000s of years in the past in Mir 2. Hense why they used a the time stone to get to it....

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
G0Zf8yi.jpg

Level of troll in this place is going up.

Any more info?

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
I guess im going to have to make LegendOfMir5 Mirage Of Evil. No no no scratch that, Passion Of Evil... wait scratch that! Clouds Of Evil!
(Is that you Moh?)

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Your story has a plot hole.

Evil Mir was already slain 1000s of years in the past in Mir 2. Hense why they used a the time stone to get to it....

Can you not go backwards to go forwards? Look at Starwars

How many years was Evilmir behind the current Mir2 Date? Does it have plot hole, or are we not looking at the bigger picture.

Lets say Evilmir was Year 106
Mir 2 could've been Year 204
Mir 3 Year 567
Mir 4 could be 1106...

Still is 1000 years, id hardly say Mir2 wasn't at peace! All monsters were in their dungeons like good boys (and girls)

Edit:

Guys.. Skyline made two valid points on another thread, I hope we can all read them and retrain our views to oneshot wonder servers.

No wonder hardly any servers come out these days... Get shot down before it even begins!

No one likes Smavid anyway.

Last edited:

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Can you not go backwards to go forwards? Look at Starwars

How many years was Evilmir behind the current Mir2 Date? Does it have plot hole, or are we not looking at the bigger picture.

Lets say Evilmir was Year 106
Mir 2 could've been Year 204
Mir 3 Year 567
Mir 4 could be 1106...

Still is 1000 years, id hardly say Mir2 wasn't at peace! All monsters were in their dungeons like good boys (and girls)

Right then here we go....(Cringe Alert)

Judging by the size of the Omas in Past Bichon and comparing them to the size of the Omas in Present Bichon, i would say they have evolved or devolved.

I takes 1000s of year for evolution/devolution. Therefore the Present Bichon is more likely to be 1000s of years ahead of Past Bichon.

Your move David!!!

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Right then here we go....(Cringe Alert)

Judging by the size of the Omas in Past Bichon and comparing them to the size of the Omas in Present Bichon, i would say they have evolved or devolved.

I takes 1000s of year for evolution/devolution. Therefore the Present Bichon is more likely to be 1000s of years ahead of Past Bichon.

Your move David!!!

Chickens are evolving 15x faster we expected, within 50 years there has been 2 mutations within 1 breed.

Therefore Omas could be subject to similar evolutionary principles, and could be evolving much quicker

Alternatively, Evil Mir could of been giving off radiation causing abnormalities to local omas within Bichon Province, which upon his demise, this radioactive oma could have also been wiped out allowing for native natural omas to regain control.

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Ok then, how do you explain the land formation in Past Bichon?

In past Bichon there are no forests, there are huge rock formations and the river does not run through the middle like it does in Present Bichon.

It takes 100s of years for forests and rivers to change the land and even longer for rock formations to change.

Reactions: nigelfarage

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Ok then, how do you explain the land formation in Past Bichon?

In past Bichon there are no forests, there are huge rock formations and the river does not run through the middle like it does in Present Bichon.

It takes 100s of years for forests and rivers to change the land and even longer for rock formations to change.

2ck8cg.jpg

*Copyright to Rocky the *****

The only tree I could argue which would've taken years to grow is Ginko Tree, all other trees within Bichon could at most be 100 years old. But heck.. we have ****ing wizards who can make walls of fire bro, anything is possible.

As for the river, its obvious that this was man made to allow for an extra line of defence around Bichon Wall, and the excess soil was used to alter the coastline of the current & new bichon.

The missing rock piles would've been mined and used to build what is Bichon Wall & Castle.

The existing PB canyon network later became Serpent valley and allowed connections to Mongchon.

East Gorge was closed off and lost, but lower parts form Hell Province.

Mic Dropped.