Legend of Mir 4

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
My bet is it’s TheOnlyOne, that guy seems like the kinda helmet to pull such a stunt.

robert stop ****ing talk about me why i need made new account lol also i have my source my files and alot off work done and Far know what i mean

so plz stop talk about user your one off mod here and you have be nice with user

---------- Post Merged at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Aka Deathangel?

look who talk here a corrupt owner also how you said im someone also ?

you have prove that me ?

sure no cuz im not that who you talk about so plz stop talk wrong things about ppl you not know

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
robert stop ****ing talk about me why i need made new account lol also i have my source my files and alot off work done and Far know what i mean

so plz stop talk about user your one off mod here and you have be nice with user

---------- Post Merged at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:58 PM ----------

you have prove that me ?

sure no cuz im not that who you talk about so plz stop talk wrong things about ppl you not know

Me so sorry! i got out of the ppol to come write this for you! But in life bu you should know how to take jokes!
Calling me corrupt is old news and if thats all you got to say about jog on. Most likey trusted here my 80% to your 2%?

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.

you have prove that me ?

It was only a theory....one doth protest too much!

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Me so sorry! i got out of the ppol to come write this for you! But in life bu you should know how to take jokes!
Calling me corrupt is old news and if thats all you got to say about jog on. Most likey trusted here my 80% to your 2%?

You think they trust you
Mate really you not know me or not know who am I so you can't say I'm 2% trusted as I'm not scam anyone or try be thief like some ppl we all know here about who I talk so stop say it's a joke when you not know who this ppl. You talk

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
You think they trust you
Mate really you not know me or not know who am I so you can't say I'm 2% trusted as I'm not scam anyone or try be thief like some ppl we all know here about who I talk so stop say it's a joke when you not know who this ppl. You talk

Huh dam i'm evil but in to be fair , 99% percent of my help/info or my program team do it will Skype. Do to the that people like you get hung on one fact. I have been around here you the you can dream. do more for lomcn then you will ever.

Dont let one fact you think you know cloud your already small mind.

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Huh dam i'm evil but in to be fair , 99% percent of my help/info or my program team do it will Skype. Do to the that people like you get hung on one fact. I have been around here you the you can dream. do more for lomcn then you will ever.

Dont let one fact you think you know cloud your already small mind.

i have team also and we work also some ppl got alot off help from me or from my team too if im not Releases anything here that not mean im not help lol

anyway some bugs was found from me and Far was fix all when i notice that all and that normal from me i help when i can help or when i know anything from what they ask me

anyway im not here to fight with ppl but all i ask none talk about me

you have anything Against me come and tell me in my face not bhind my back lol

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Sooooo in the spirit of the conversation, can we reasonably work out why between mir2 and mir 3 the absolutely gaping chasm where EC lives has now not only been completely levelled out say for a hole that he's clearly made himself to pop out of and attack unsuspecting travellers, but it has also now grown walls etc and someone's redecorated :(

Well obviously Bug Cave was once Bug Temple, but due to being **** at house cleaning bug poo covered all the walls it was renamed cave by locals, but during the Mir2 to Mir3 Change the Bees decided to reconstructed fallen thru floors, put in new supporting walls and clean the walls resulting in a what seems to be new, but original/improved bug Temple, with easy popup holes for EC to escape from.

Bitch please, try harder.

---------- Post Merged at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Go away the pair of you, its like being back at school with Tai and Moh.

OhBaby

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
iceman corrupt haha, thats just obvious these days.

thats why i dont bother with any of his servers, last 2 weeks, just a copy of the one before and corrupt as ****.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
iceman corrupt haha, thats just obvious these days.

thats why i dont bother with any of his servers, last 2 weeks, just a copy of the one before and corrupt as ****.

Let's dont throw **** before we know all facts. From what i seen so far, Pete is the main coder. Ice is just the parrot mascot of the server, known as a "mir2 adviser", sugar coat, bla bla.

However.. i like the the server and quality of files.. you can see the amount of time Pete has been spent on.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
No no, please, carry on.

FLy8ZTJ.gif

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
This threads been juicy can't believe i missed it :( I hope this is Moh, hes the sorta vibe we need around here right now.

Cleopatra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
Sorry to bump an old thread. I saw this article which mentions a Mir 4 being in production, maybe that's what OP was talking about.

Any info on this? I guess this is WeMade's counter to Conquera

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Sorry to bump an old thread. I saw this article which mentions a Mir 4 being in production, maybe that's what OP was talking about.

Any info on this? I guess this is WeMade's counter to Conquera

Mir 4 from Wemade is a mobile game I believe.

Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Mir 4 from Wemade is a mobile game I believe.

And that i think its already launched... I read few months ago an article based on their mobile mir doing like 100M $ a month.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
MIR 4 translates to Legend of MIR unreal engine 4. Quite easy to find on google and it’s mobile. Looks ok I guess...if you like dungeon hunter.

Reactions: Emzie and zedina

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
MIR 4 translates to Legend of MIR unreal engine 4. Quite easy to find on google and it’s mobile. Looks ok I guess...if you like dungeon hunter.

Yeh thought it looked ok but not a game I could invest any time in.