Ben - Hany

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
Greetings,where you both been hiding?We all looking forward to play a decent highrate,do you have anything planned soon?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Ben said he isn't getting involved with Mir servers anymore.

Hany has a fulltime job and, last I heard, is working on a server as a hobby but nothing more.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Wish they'd just release 3Hero files and hope somebody convert's it over to Crystal ( what a ****ing job that would be lol )

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo

Hany has a fulltime job and, last I heard, is working on a server as a hobby but nothing more.

thats also what i knew :)

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Wish they'd just release 3Hero files and hope somebody convert's it over to Crystal ( what a ****ing job that would be lol )

Oh lord could you imagine it, 10 versions of 3h circulating for next 4,years like torozor etc 😐

Worse thing any server owner could do is release a final server to be recycled

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Oh lord could you imagine it, 10 versions of 3h circulating for next 4,years like torozor etc 😐

Worse thing any server owner could do is release a final server to be recycled

I agree, the amount of times we've seen files being recycled over and over with little effort from people running them.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I agree, the amount of times we've seen files being recycled over and over with little effort from people running them.

Not to mention without extra work done to entire storyline/progression line, people will cruise through knowing exactly what to expect/not expect from certain parts of server.

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?

Paragon supposed to be launched in last march,not sure whats going on tbf lol.

---------- Post Merged at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:55 AM ----------

This is needed nowadays for sure!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
3Hero is an acception, just the level up / down pk system keeps things entertaining for months. Would have to be put over to Crystal like Torozor was put to hero's, so it wouldn't be recycled at all. it would be down to whoever wanted to put that massive amount of work in would get a nice set of files, like Ash hes the only person with Torozor converted to hero files.

I don't feel a 2.3 server would last the res and cheating is to much of a problem.

Don't see good high rates anymore its a shame.

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
Miss a proper high rate, loads of scraps loads of bosses to fight over lots of walls.

Less levelling more fighting is what they community needs

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Wheres Andy these days? Paragon/Trance was it he was known as. Bens right hand man.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Wheres Andy these days? Paragon/Trance was it he was known as. Bens right hand man.

Id love to see a dedicated server from Ben’s old team D: :( would be lit AF, sad times Ben’s moved on though

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
we really missing nice coders in mir2 servers.
we need a nice mir2 server to play.
edens elite is the best server online atm but im w8ing to find PK BW then ill start play it xD.