Dark Zone Server Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
The login screen undertaker posted, thats my login window (Well was before i put the christmas one over it, and the reason i know that is because we had to edit that image to make sure it fit in the client window at 800x600)

Downloading his client now to do a full inspection, is just a bit odd seeing my login window appear on someone else's server, just want to confirm that they are using my client(be no wonder they dont have archer/assassin if they are as i took them out of my client so lets see )

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Unless other users are seeing that login screen, it's likely the dude (undertaker) has simply tried to be cute and copied the data from your installation on his computer over to save having to download them. Coupled with the fact he seems to be having issues with logging in properly, seems plausible.

Although it seems just as plausible that slov or wummy or whoever it is (lost track now) took your client lol

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Unless other users are seeing that login screen, it's likely the dude (undertaker) has simply tried to be cute and copied the data from your installation on his computer over to save having to download them. Coupled with the fact he seems to be having issues with logging in properly, seems plausible.

Although it seems just as plausible that slov or wummy or whoever it is (lost track now) took your client lol

Yeap I thought of that, which is why im downloading it for myself just to have a little peak. If im wrong however ill take it back and apologise :)

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Yeap I thought of that, which is why im downloading it for myself just to have a little peak. If im wrong however ill take it back and apologise :)

azzi what client you talk about it ?

mabye u talk about this image and this ChrSel lib was from long time with me got it from old friend was work with me on heros server but all what we done on this client exe was from me code everything on it with friend too for more than 7 month till now alot off things add on it and alot off things we change on this and we was download it from crystal guide so dont come and talk about ppl something you not sure about it

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
the client folder looks like a perfect clone of azzi's one, its using a custom .exe tho cause slover has compiled his own.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
azzi what client you talk about it ?

mabye u talk about this image and this ChrSel lib was from long time with me got it from old friend was work with me on heros server but all what we done on this client exe was from me code everything on it with friend too for more than 7 month till now alot off things add on it and alot off things we change on this and we was download it from crystal guide so dont come and talk about ppl something you not sure about it

The full client (Other than the exe.)

Also, why are you out-right lying? The image was made by us (after taking the full size image from google) Being scaled down to fit the login window.

Its even stretched exactly the same.

As Valhalla says your client is a exact copy.

If you downloaded this from the crystal guide.

You would have had the Archer and Assassin hum files, and you would have the original Mir2 Logo'd login screen. This is a great start to your server. I'm not apologizing this is a 100% Copy of our client without permission.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Incidentally did you own the image that you took from Google?

Also Valhalla said that it was not a duplicate client. He said it was a very clone-like looking client 'folder' with a different, unique client.exe (which slover compiled himself)

---------- Post Merged at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:36 PM ----------

I forgot my pitchfork, may I borrow one Wargod :triumphant:
You may
⎯⎯∈

There you go chum!

Last edited:

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Incidentally did you own the image that you took from Google?

Also Valhalla said that it was not a duplicate client. He said it was a very similarly looking client 'folder' with a different, unique client.exe (which slover compiled himself)

"the client folder looks like a perfect clone of azzi's one"

Perfect clone doesnt say very similar, and doesnt say isnt a duplicate.

The whole client is identical apart from the client exe. Obviously i don't own the image from google no, but taking my client like that (Its obvious ill go through his client and get more proof pointers that it is indeed a identical clone of mine.

(The only reason he cant use the client exe is because its hard coded to my server)

What really bugs me is how he is using my client as a base that he hasnt put any work into.
If he was using the actual crystal files as a base to start from i wouldnt care less. its the point he's ripped my client from my server and not only taking one or two bits like most do, but using the whole thing (Except the client exe)

Which is probably why he isnt using archers or assassins, as i took all of their lib files out of my client for a smaller client.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
In relation to the similar/clone thing : I know I edited my post shortly after :)

Meh, I agree with you of course, I just enjoy the irony of you complaining he has stolen your image when you stole it lol. LOMCN is a wonderful place.

In relation to the client, you have had at most 30 minutes to peruse it. For all you know he may have used yours as a base and then added 3x4 times the content himself.

It's unlikely let's be honest, but I feel like playing a quasi-devil's advocate.

I'll give you a pitchfork though, just 'cos I like you

⎯⎯∈
(notice yours is red, because I noticed that your server colours are very much ..... ..... ...... I accidentally hit red whilst trying to increase size....)

Last edited:

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
The full client (Other than the exe.)

Also, why are you out-right lying? The image was made by us (after taking the full size image from google) Being scaled down to fit the login window.

Its even stretched exactly the same.

As Valhalla says your client is a exact copy.

If you downloaded this from the crystal guide.

You would have had the Archer and Assassin hum files, and you would have the original Mir2 Logo'd login screen. This is a great start to your server. I'm not apologizing this is a 100% Copy of our client without permission.

why i want lie here i tolld you the ****ing this lib from friend and the ****ing source and exe from crystal guide come and check what we add on server so you will know that not from your ****ing exe

and i will ask that friend about this lib file if he took it from urs or no im not stupid to use ur client if i add alot to server side and client side too and as i said we was working on this for more 7 month

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
the client folder looks like a perfect clone of azzi's one, its using a custom .exe tho cause slover has compiled his own.

Also Valhalla said that it was not a duplicate client. He said it was a very clone-like looking client 'folder' with a different, unique client.exe (which slover compiled himself)

The folder is azzi's folder lol, it's a perfect clone of azzi's client folder.

I know that slating other servers while GMing one of your own is frowned upon but this server is something else tbh.

Every mob at lvl 10 1 hits you, nothing is balanced, there wasn't even a beta to test anything. (YOU HAD A CHARACTER IN THE NEWBIE GUILD WATCHING US) - creepy, don't do that... server chat logs do that for you

tbh looking at wummy's screenshots of slover asking for donations to "keep server running" it looks like this server was rushed for a cash cow. No offence slover but you deserve everything that comes to you.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
why i want lie here i tolld you the ****ing this lib from friend and the ****ing source and exe from crystal guide come and check what we add on server so you will know that not from your ****ing exe

and i will ask that friend about this lib file if he took it from urs or no im not stupid to use ur client if i add alot to server side and client side too and as i said we was working on this for more 7 month

Woah woah.... relax. Do... do you want a pitch fork?

---------- Post Merged at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:46 PM ----------

The folder is azzi's folder lol, it's a perfect clone of azzi's client folder.

I know that slating other servers while GMing one of your own is frowned upon but this server is something else tbh.

Every mob at lvl 10 1 hits you, nothing is balanced, there wasn't even a beta to test anything. (YOU HAD A CHARACTER IN THE NEWBIE GUILD WATCHING US) - creepy, don't do that... server chat logs do that for you

tbh looking at wummy's screenshots of slover asking for donations to "keep server running" it looks like this server was rushed for a cash cow. No offence slover but you deserve everything that comes to you.

Ok **** this, pitchforks for everyone!!!

⎯⎯∈
⎯⎯∈
⎯⎯∈
⎯⎯∈
⎯⎯∈

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
"the client folder looks like a perfect clone of azzi's one"

Perfect clone doesnt say very similar, and doesnt say isnt a duplicate.

The whole client is identical apart from the client exe. Obviously i don't own the image from google no, but taking my client like that (Its obvious ill go through his client and get more proof pointers that it is indeed a identical clone of mine.

(The only reason he cant use the client exe is because its hard coded to my server)

What really bugs me is how he is using my client as a base that he hasnt put any work into.
If he was using the actual crystal files as a base to start from i wouldnt care less. its the point he's ripped my client from my server and not only taking one or two bits like most do, but using the whole thing (Except the client exe)

Which is probably why he isnt using archers or assassins, as i took all of their lib files out of my client for a smaller client.

stop be a ****ing stupid man come and check this ****ing exe dont talk alot i can put assain and arch on srver too vut like what i said here befor to valh im not good coder to make server with 5 classes and will check again too about this **** friend if he really take this lib from u

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
I say that Wargod gets the 2017 award for blacksmithing, he makes some pretty good pitchforks. Think I'm done for this thread, had todays laugh :k:tongue-new:

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
In relation to the similar/clone thing : I know I edited my post shortly after :)

Meh, I agree with you of course, I just enjoy the irony of you complaining he has stolen your image when you stole it lol. LOMCN is a wonderful place.

In relation to the client, you have had at most 30 minutes to peruse it. For all you know he may have used yours as a base and then added 3x4 times the content himself. It's unlikely let's be honest, but I feel like playing a quasi-devil's advocate.

I'll give you a pitchfork though, just 'cos I like you (notice yours is red, because I noticed that your server colours are very much ..... ..... ...... I accidentally hit red whilst trying to increase size....)

⎯⎯∈

I get a red pitchfork!!

(When you look at the client with a lib viewer. You see this)

35mocwn.png

These 3 weapons i added in, in exactly those spots.

This is just proof he's using my stuff, the rest of the image in lib viewer also contains other ones that match identically to my database.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
I get a red pitchfork!!

(When you look at the client with a lib viewer. You see this)

35mocwn.png

These 3 weapons i added in, in exactly those spots.

This is just proof he's using my stuff, the rest of the image in lib viewer also contains other ones that match identically to my database.

that not prove tbh u can too do this and make screen if im not wrong

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?95207-Dark-Zone-Server-Coming-Soon

this link about ****ing 5 class and why you now u come talk this client was on my old test theard from long time too and all downlaod it and ueing it tbh stop ****ing think you a God tbh

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
that not prove tbh u can too do this and make screen if im not wrong

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?95207-Dark-Zone-Server-Coming-Soon

this link about ****ing 5 class and why you now u come talk this client was on my old test theard from long time too and all downlaod it and ueing it tbh stop ****ing think you a God tbh

What? lol

My server came out in August. which is dated further back than your november thread your quoting 2 months ago.

Also that was about the time I was using that Login screen (Before my christmas event like i said)

All i wanted to know was why you were using my entire client as i had people messaging me saying this servers using your client. So I had to check it out, no need to get so defensive.

Last edited: