Zircon Server Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
MOO (mace of obliteration ) and great blade 100% had hidden crit, and i think most items that said "rare" on them had hidden crit.

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:32 PM ----------

on usa a guy called cassius i think, stole a chaos necklace among other mega rares from his guild after pretending he was gona power lvl

None of them had hidden crit. I had moo on euro and it didn't crit.

Chaos necklace mc2-7 or something had 30% inc dmg
Life neck dc1-3sc2-7 or something, had hidden crit
cosmos necklace dc3-8or something but would green poison mobs about 1/5 hits. Didn't have hidden crit. I had both moo and cosmos on euro and was not critting extra.

Euro had them from nrc dropping fragments but usa/global moved them to tadanga I believe which is not in numa ruins but numahill

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
None of them had hidden crit. I had moo on euro and it didn't crit.

Chaos necklace mc2-7 or something had 30% inc dmg
Life neck dc1-3sc2-7 or something, had hidden crit
cosmos necklace dc3-8or something but would green poison mobs about 1/5 hits. Didn't have hidden crit. I had both moo and cosmos on euro and was not critting extra.

Euro had them from nrc dropping fragments but usa/global moved them to tadanga I believe which is not in numa ruins but numahill

mayb the moo didnt crit and it was the great blade and the rare version of the westdesert sword (angelic blade? )

do i also remeber correctly that drops were on timers? on usa i got 2 j.maces inside 1 hour from BP off the preistess mob that was a good day!

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
hi jamie could you please give an estimate time when this server will be officially released?:D

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Hi Jamie,

Just a quickie. Is there anyway of changing the colour of your character dot when using the big map when you press B? Maybe I'm just going blind but I find it hard to see where I am when RT'ing to a cave or place on some maps, especially desert. Really good to see a new mir 3 server coming up!

Cheers

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Hi Jamie,

Just a quickie. Is there anyway of changing the colour of your character dot when using the big map when you press B? Maybe I'm just going blind but I find it hard to see where I am when RT'ing to a cave or place on some maps, especially desert. Really good to see a new mir 3 server coming up!

Cheers

No there isn't.

But your dot is already a separate colour from others (Light blue), and i'm pretty sure regardless, if your having a hard time seeing yourself, a different colour won't make a whole lot of difference lol.

Not like the dot is enormous when viewing in the Big Map.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Horse's are now ingame

1_16_10_17_1_23_41.png

ChronicleGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Nice work Jamie, mir 3 shadows have always looked so ****.

Are they something you will look to improve?

KillsFree

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 4, 2014
I need my tao to be op af please...

---------- Post Merged at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:19 AM ----------

also, is the server going to be in NA or Euro?

Thanks.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Hi Jamie,

Cheers

This could always be defined by the user, I remember allowing such function on the Crystal files, you could change the dot colours in an ini file (could easily have a UI for changing colours on launcher and/or while in-game), obviously it's up to Jamie what he does but I'd have that as a suggestion.

Apple & Beach

LOMCN Member
Dec 29, 2006
Seem to be having some problem with screen, can anyone assist?

I am on XPS 15 laptop 4KScreen

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    986.2 KB · Views: 200

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

The games inherits the settings of the Desktop.

You must have your screen set to increased text size (150 or 200% etc). The games text will also increase in size as well.

Reduce your screen text size and lower the resolution if you're blind.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
ah well that's going to cause issues, Mir isn't made for modern tech, change your monitor res to 1080 run windowed looks fine imo, my monitor lets me swap easily between monitor resoulution, and it looks good

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
ah well that's going to cause issues, Mir isn't made for modern tech, change your monitor res to 1080 run windowed looks fine imo, my monitor lets me swap easily between monitor resoulution, and it looks good

Can go into graphics card settings and make it scale full screen, i run 1920X1080 display and can run zircon fine now i switched the setting in graphics.

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
I need my tao to be op af please...

---------- Post Merged at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:19 AM ----------

also, is the server going to be in NA or Euro?

Thanks.

As something from NA my connection to the server has always been smooth/solid. No worries if that's the concern. No idea why he'd run it in NA if otherwise.

---------- Post Merged at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Easy. Same screen as mine (Precision though). Right click Zircon.exe, Compatibility mode, Override High DPI scaling behavour scaling: Set to "SYSTEM".

Works perfectly windowed or fullscreen. I keep my game itself at 1366x768.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.