MIR2 HAPPY SERVER ( Archer Hero 100% Implementation ) Server Name: HAPPY Server Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
If anyone can advise how to actually install the client , that would be good lol , never even heard of an egg file.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Use Options O, or click on the hammer icon next to Quest icon, set the third to OFF, the one just above sound volume. It only gets rid of those circles, not those other glow animation.

---------- Post Merged at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:43 PM ----------

You need this free program to unpack the downloaded file with .egg extension. The download is not the typical .rar archive but rather exotic .egg that I take it is used out in the East...

Luckily the program is easy to get and install, they even give you the serial. When installing, for 'file types' checkmark only the egg extension if you don't want to use this program for all archives henceforth.
Code:
http://www.altools.com/Downloads/ALZip.aspx

Choose 'Extract to' a folder as is offered in right click menu, so the files don't spill into directory in which you are extracting.
BTW the download is 3.53GB, unpacked size is 9.5GB including some small size added by the autopatcher.

I repacked the client with winrar and uploaded it to my mediafire storage if you don't care to install the egg archive program but you will have to download again.
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qhmhnojrp6bt5rd/Mir2Happy_Client.rar
------------------
On that site they give away not only that archive program (which does all other arch. formats btw) but also picture display program ALSee which I found quite nifty (normally I use Irfanview).

Last edited:

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Use Options O, or click on the hammer icon next to Quest icon, set the third to OFF, the one just above sound volume. It only gets rid of those circles, not those other glow animation.

---------- Post Merged at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:43 PM ----------

I repacked the client with winrar and uploaded it to my mediafire storage if you don't care to install the egg archive program but you will have to download again.
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qhmhnojrp6bt5rd/Mir2Happy_Client.rar
------------------
On that site they give away not only that archive program (which does all other arch. formats btw) but also picture display program ALSee which I found quite nifty (normally I use Irfanview).

Cheers pal

---------- Post Merged at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:28 PM ----------

logged in and black screen, can hear music though?

Aeo

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 4, 2014
Server is fun, tried archer, seems terrible though if you come along dont play them. Also it is soooo frustrating trying to shout every 5 mins for the GM to get the High Scroll -.-

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
Server is fun, tried archer, seems terrible though if you come along dont play them. Also it is soooo frustrating trying to shout every 5 mins for the GM to get the High Scroll -.-

you could just do the main questline its been translated where to go to get the high scroll not to rely on GM

New topic i'm a level88 wiz not in full 75 kit because WearWeigh is to low need to get 100 just to equipt full level75 kit

---------- Post Merged at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Well it looks like the English influx has started to Die down, GM was asking me how he could improve his server
then email him, the little bits i know are

General:-
Language Barrier .
Global boss shouts. are unreadable giving korean's the edge in knowing this boss has spawned here
name of materials.. how are we ment to buy them when we cannot spell their name
the sudden increase in difficulty past 65 to gear
the strange difficulty in random books
Wiz - lv49 Book
War - Lv50 Book
Sin - Lv50 Book
The amount of Junk in drop files. and the names of them.

Class:-
Wiz = WearWeight Low & No way to increase it
Archer?
Sin?
Tao - Poison tick damage, pets & healing
Warr?

Events

Daily server events are from 10am - 12pm having more realistic times because most people work and such

anyone want to add anything that can be improved on

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
you could just do the main questline its been translated where to go to get the high scroll not to rely on GM

New topic i'm a level88 wiz not in full 75 kit because WearWeigh is to low need to get 100 just to equipt full level75 kit

---------- Post Merged at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Well it looks like the English influx has started to Die down, GM was asking me how he could improve his server
then email him, the little bits i know are

General:-
Language Barrier .
Global boss shouts. are unreadable giving korean's the edge in knowing this boss has spawned here
name of materials.. how are we ment to buy them when we cannot spell their name
the sudden increase in difficulty past 65 to gear
the strange difficulty in random books
Wiz - lv49 Book
War - Lv50 Book
Sin - Lv50 Book
The amount of Junk in drop files. and the names of them.

Class:-
Wiz = WearWeight Low & No way to increase it
Archer?
Sin?
Tao?
Warr?

anyone want to add anything that can be improved on

It's good that they are genuinely asking questions about how they can attract an English speaking audience.

In general I think that it's a good server. My main concerns are below

- Language barrier
As you mentioned the barrier is monumental. It's good that they have started converting the scripts to English also to help us but they can still be a little misleading. I think the main question says to go to old bichon and kill a mob but it doesn't say what mob.

The understanding of what NPC's do what, how to unlock and level your hero is a pain in the backside.

Because of the language barrier I ended up leaving it a couple of days between leveling by which time my LOMCN boost had worn off (which I was devastated about) and also my kit expired.

The menu is also complete Korean, which I know i'll get ridiculed for because it's a Korean server but it would certainly put those off who aren't aware of what option is usually in what location.

- Kit
I was too reliant upon the start quest kit and then when it expired I felt a little stranded.

- Boss announcements
I believe that boss announcements are made when one is spawned but we haven't a clue what has spawned and where (again a language thing)

Other than that it's a good server, I haven't had the pleasure of having a spare few hours to play and I would've liked to have grouped up with some English speaking players to explore a little more.

I'd still recommend it though :eagerness:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Since lomcn guild has over 70 pple and most logged on first day and never again, or several days and never again, I'd say its the language barrier because they didn't play long enough to run against most points listed (that need improving).
I think its that pple simply dislike foreing language, any language difficulties, it upsets them that they should explore, overcome language difficulties, I think its called 'insular' mentality.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I don't feel its the language barrier as most have played mir long enough on how to do everything anyway just Archon raping the whole English speaking Mir players and the one's that don't play are way to invested in Marble / Chrons / Arcadia. There's not many people floating about at the moment to be honest maybe if it was low rate. I still think this server is ****ing amazing though and hope it really takes off

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
So far this server was limited to 800x600 and 1024x768 resolutions but yesterday we got update which enabled the widescreen 1366x768

The update via autopatcher reset my resolution to 800x600 and without realizing it I played like that for some time and thought this really takes mick, the open bag pretty well prevents proper playing, but since 1024 is not that much better, I didn't realize what happened till I was told later on.

The new GUI is different, not sure why the current solution in crystal files couldn't have been used.
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" style="height: 500px; width: 540px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;" class="imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-a-WXvtf-true-540" scrolling="no" src="http://imgur.com/a/WXvtf/embed?pub=true&ref=about%3Ablank&w=540" id="imgur-embed-iframe-pub-a-WXvtf"></iframe><script async="" src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

---------- Post Merged at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Today there was another tweak to shorten the giraffe like gui :cool-new:
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" style="height: 500px; width: 540px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;" class="imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-a-ifXOr-true-540" scrolling="no" src="http://imgur.com/a/ifXOr/embed?pub=true&ref=about%3Ablank&w=540" id="imgur-embed-iframe-pub-a-ifXOr"></iframe>

Perhaps the Korean Dev started modifying an earlier version of Crystal files before the GUI settled to the current one?<script async="" src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script><script async="" src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
anyone else gets a black screen when u run it from launcher

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
u might have to download .netframework 2.5/3.0 there is a post somewhere

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
--

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by mir2pion
You need this free program to unpack the downloaded file with .egg extension. The download is not the typical .rar archive but rather exotic .egg that I take it is used out in the East...

Luckily the program is easy to get and install, they even give you the serial. When installing, for 'file types' checkmark only the egg extension if you don't want to use this program for all archives henceforth.
Code:
     [URL]http://www.altools.com/Downloads/ALZip.aspx[/URL]
Choose 'Extract to' a folder as is offered in right click menu, so the files don't spill into directory in which you are extracting.
BTW the download is 3.53GB, unpacked size is 9.5GB including some small size added by the autopatcher.

Code:
     [URL]http://www.mediafire.com/file/qhmhnojrp6bt5rd/Mir2Happy_Client.rar[/URL]

Its got 336 downloads as of now which at 3GB is about 1TB of traffic, mediafire is definitely a good place to host files. However only some 72+ pple actually logged onto a game (+ because somebody put up other English guild but I think they have few members, probably total that logged on first day is ~80, LOMCN guild has 72 souls of which only several folks play, most stayed several days only, some just that first day.
And I must say I got miffed by the large amount of robots which means actual players on the server are much smaller number than what the server counts reports. Mind you the robots are not a problem as in running into them or that they take away something from you, just that if you don't run one, you likely can't compete with the crowd.
Last time I logged on shortly after server reboot, I lost drive to play, at least giving it a serious go, seeing those robots, especially seeing many english char names among them. It is still a good server to play if you don't have insular mentality, that is don't get upset by the korean lingo which is still not translated to the extent it should be, I'd say it is more for accomplished mir2 players that usually make it to the top on most servers.

------------------
On that 'AlTools' site they give away not only that archive program (which does all other arch. formats btw) but also picture display program ALSee which I found quite nifty (normally I use Irfanview).

Last edited:

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Who're the leaders running the LOMCN guild currently? ^_^

/Taopower

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I (Aste) with Ancient who is rarely online. But just about any guild member can join you if that's what you asking. But not too many pple log on.

Last weekend patch introduced font size setting in options panel, good job :kiwi-fruit:

Last edited:

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
i was till the bellend ancient kicked me for no ****tard reason, i actually had a lot of lv75 kit i was about to put in guild store and noticed i was kicked so ur loss

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Does anyone else notice there's quiet a few bots going around on this server? Killing mobs, pets then rting? xP