Other korea Gonryun

smoochy boys on tour

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Anyone know a proxy that works ok with korean mir?

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
I have a video of how this all works. Can't seem to find the maps/mob in the cm2 data, is this newer content?

---------- Post Merged at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Also here's the link to a video of someone actually preparing for, then entering the challenge caves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb8LTfCP7_Y
[video=youtube;Kb8LTfCP7_Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb8LTfCP7_Y[/video]

I have a chinese friend willing to help if we need to obtain anything to get it added to the main resources?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheOnlyOne

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I have a video of how this all works. Can't seem to find the maps/mob in the cm2 data, is this newer content?

---------- Post Merged at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Also here's the link to a video of someone actually preparing for, then entering the challenge caves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb8LTfCP7_Y

I have a chinese friend willing to help if we need to obtain anything to get it added to the main resources?

Would be nice to have a portfolio to see what Mir2Kor has beside what Crystal Client has (besides i know that Far usually updates it, but maybe he slipped out some or he didnt liked them :P)

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Just probably hasn't gotten around to this stuff - All kinds of stuff needs converting into Libs and then the hardcoded side to read the new libs. This was released in August 2017 according to my contacts - so it's very new indeed!

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Then ... how we can download the mir2 kor client?

VPN is **** and i cant

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
crystal has all of korean, with the exception of the HumUp libs because we don't use that system.

I've not added the very latest maps yet, but in all honesty its just a direct copy of the better larger shanda map - which is in crystal already.

Also, you don't need a vpn to download their client - just use their autopatcher (been provided many times)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
crystal has all of korean, with the exception of the HumUp libs because we don't use that system.

I've not added the very latest maps yet, but in all honesty its just a direct copy of the better larger shanda map - which is in crystal already.

Also, you don't need a vpn to download their client - just use their autopatcher (been provided many times)

Can you please provide link, Far?

I've searched it last week too and i didnt found any mir2 kor autopatcher :(

Reactions: TheOnlyOne

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Sweet, so from my perspective I think I just need the maps and it should work :D Will you add them to mir files if i forward them onto you Far?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Sweet, so from my perspective I think I just need the maps and it should work :D Will you add them to mir files if i forward them onto you Far?

You'll need the new objects too, as the shanda maps use their own shanda libs.

But yeah send the new maps and i'll add them - will convert the new objects if i remember this week.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
You'll need the new objects too, as the shanda maps use their own shanda libs.

But yeah send the new maps and i'll add them - will convert the new objects if i remember this week.

I got some new 3 maps with they objects and i convert objects to libs but still cant make them work at crystal client

MIbqFzl.png

BRskJqG.jpg

gG038Qk.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:25 PM ----------

also got a new some nice skills really its so good like this

giphy.gif

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
That sky/cloud map is ****ing gorgeous. Hopefully doesn't look too weird ingame.

im trying make add them but im noob with maps so trying find help from someone good with maps etc...

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Most of those "True Colour Maps" don't have Object tiles, it's literally all floor... Odd how these are only showing up now when I linked a **** load back during Heroes.

Personal opinion, if you can walk over a tree because it's a floor tile, then it's ****