Votes: 14 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annddyy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2013
Marble had it's weaknesses and it was nothing to do with pvp drops. Anyone with half a brain that played it knows that.

I don't know why you continue to waste time flogging your keyboard spewing more and more tripe. The same people with half a brain that i mentioned above know that everything you say is horse manure and completely disregard it.

Do yourself and the people that want pvp drops a favour and stop.

Let someone with a molecule of common sense take over and do the campaigning

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Supreme Mir3
Avenge Mir3 3.55
Avenge Mir3 kings
Zentaur even has pk drops with a system.
RND pro Mir3
Carnage Mir3
Haskura Mir3 had similar system to zentaur.
Azura's Mir3 servers not quite sure on name.
Sting3g Mir3
Xtreme Mir3

there is probz many more i have played over the time...

they were all popular servers too.

few hitting over 160-200 mark at one point, and some even high rate with alot more balance issues, and 1 shots.

as for the Mir2 remark iv only played Arcadia pj69 and chronicles and a few low pop servers, played alot more Mir3 than i have Mir2 that's for sure.

Any of these files have sins?
So did you play gsp mir3 for the 2 years or so? These files are directly related to these.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Any of these files have sins?
So did you play gsp mir3 for the 2 years or so? These files are directly related to these.

ofcourse i played GSP and there was next to no competition at all there was next to no PvP other than the odd few who used to global non stop (kingpain/samles) and a few others i played a level 72 or 73 assassin not sure what level it was when it ended up closing.

the balance on here to GPS is a massive change.

and there is also no lag and desync and misplacement issues that occurred all the time.

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
No one named Olymp Server - last for more then 5 years with PK drops and had big usercount in the beginnings. I would be sad if there wouldnt be any kind of bodydropp in PvP/PK, because it always was fun, no matter if some1 else dropped or me, it was fun. But I could understand ifam there wont be, bodydroop, for me the most important thing is a good built server with a high usercount.

Maybe Jamie is thinking about a solution which makes both sides happy. Like a PK Mode u can turn on so youre allowed to PK/fight with others who have the mode on. Included a Pointsystem for those who got the “balls“ - where you can buy stuff like pots drugs rezzstone petfood etc. Anyone who dont want bodydroop PK cant fight with them or receive dmg form them. Just an Idea :p

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
The items you sold came from PVE not PvP
:0

all item come from pve.

none of the mir3 servers with drops have had sins, the potential to kill someone before they have chance to react is why we wont see body drops. You can see a higher lvl war/wiz/tao coming n rt/tt before u die, you cant do that with sins. No other class can root you to the spot for several seconds.

Just admit its not the pvp u want, its the opportunity to stealth one shot someone to gain items from then they gained from pve content you are unable to beat yourself..

Branding does not offer a solution, it will meerly be a gold sink and everyone, including yourself, will be branding all their kit to protect it. It will only leave those people with rare items a choice of farm cash to brand it before using, or sell it. You will get no more pk drops with branding than you will without.

Simple solution is to have a buff that allows u to gain pk drops from others who have this buff on. Make it so you can toggle it off in town, and once toggled on it is on for 24 in game hours. No need for an exp/drop buff on this as the reward is drops from other pkers. This lets those who want body drops have the ability to gain them from like minded players, and those that dont will be protected.

See how long those that want it keep the buff on once they get some nice kit.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
all item come from pve.

none of the mir3 servers with drops have had sins, the potential to kill someone before they have chance to react is why we wont see body drops. You can see a higher lvl war/wiz/tao coming n rt/tt before u die, you cant do that with sins. No other class can root you to the spot for several seconds.

Just admit its not the pvp u want, its the opportunity to stealth one shot someone to gain items from then they gained from pve content you are unable to beat yourself..

Branding does not offer a solution, it will meerly be a gold sink and everyone, including yourself, will be branding all their kit to protect it. It will only leave those people with rare items a choice of farm cash to brand it before using, or sell it. You will get no more pk drops with branding than you will without.

Simple solution is to have a buff that allows u to gain pk drops from others who have this buff on. Make it so you can toggle it off in town, and once toggled on it is on for 24 in game hours. No need for an exp/drop buff on this as the reward is drops from other pkers. This lets those who want body drops have the ability to gain them from like minded players, and those that dont will be protected.

See how long those that want it keep the buff on once they get some nice kit.

assassins on here don't have that insta kill spell, honestly stop filling people full of dribble.. the balance on here is nothing like wemade.

you can Geo interchange rt tt any other escape spell from grip on here, you also couldn't on wemade, another thing to stop the 'assassins owning everyone' even thou i seen warrior vs sin yesterday same level, sin got destroyed.

one way or another there should be something for everyone and your pvp solution could work.

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
To be fair to ExWizz, he is making some good points and backing them up with whatever info and fact he can.

Maybe implement a system where JUST ExWizz can drop souls when killed by players. You can then trade these 'ExSouls' for items, which increase all damage against his characters :D

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
To be fair to ExWizz, he is making some good points and backing them up with whatever info and fact he can.

Maybe implement a system where JUST ExWizz can drop souls when killed by players. You can then trade these 'ExSouls' for items, which increase all damage against his characters :D

tbh there is no need to be stupid about the whole thing i backed up what was asked and got no reply.

i was asked what servers had drops.

also the balance on here is nothing like wemade.. its a lot more balanced on here, and people are comparing the sins from wemade to define the outcome of the server when infact at a lot weaker and don't have Karma to assassinate people.

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
tbh there is no need to be stupid about the whole thing i backed up what was asked and got no reply.

i was asked what servers had drops.

also the balance on here is nothing like wemade.. its a lot more balanced on here, and people are comparing the sins from wemade to define the outcome of the server when infact at a lot weaker and don't have Karma to assassinate people.

I know, that wasn't sarcastic. Well the second bit was joking (although a soul system seems a dumbed down middle ground i guess) , but the first point was genuine.

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
assassins on here don't have that insta kill spell, honestly stop filling people full of dribble.. the balance on here is nothing like wemade.

you can Geo interchange rt tt any other escape spell from grip on here, you also couldn't on wemade, another thing to stop the 'assassins owning everyone' even thou i seen warrior vs sin yesterday same level, sin got destroyed.

one way or another there should be something for everyone and your pvp solution could work.

you are on about 1v1 fighting, no-one fights 1v1 for drops. Maybe Jamie could add a pvp map/mode/event further down the line, where you can both stake up an item for the winner to claim before you fight.

Have a few sins in stealth, grip someone and those sins could pop the guy before they could react, while people may not be able to pop others in 1 shot solo, having 3-4 people jump on you from invisibility will pop you before you react
People can/should accept losing items to bad play or sticking around to long in a fight, but to lose stuff its taken weeks/months to get in a split second when you could do nothing about it, is just not fun. Only way to counter that is for everyone to roll sins, and that's kind of pointless, nerfing that ability also makes sins pointless.

While my solution doesnt prevent the above, it does allow people to actively participate in it knowing they could lose out. Giving it a cooldown to deactivate (rested while in sz) will stop people switching it on for a few minutes to chance it.

BTW i am pro body drops, when the game is balanced and you are punished for your mistakes. I am against body drops when one class has a significant ability to kill others with no escape.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
BTW i am pro body drops, when the game is balanced and you are punished for your mistakes. I am against body drops when one class has a significant ability to kill others with no escape.

And what about the companion bag, Should you drop from that too!?

It's not like the companion dies.

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
And what about the companion bag, Should you drop from that too!?

It's not like the companion dies.

If you had drops then drop from both companion and player bag. Poor companion was ashamed you died so threw away some of your ****.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
If you had drops then drop from both companion and player bag. Poor companion was ashamed you died so threw away some of your ****.

Right right, but then does the Companion launch the items at your body for further humiliation or does it lack the number of ****s to give and dumps the items around itself instead?

(Does it drop them or do you)

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Right right, but then does the Companion launch the items at your body for further humiliation or does it lack the number of ****s to give and dumps the items around itself instead?

I think it eats them and shits them out on top of your head.

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015

Well a true companion will always be by your side so it wouldn't matter. The real question is would he have your back and pick your **** up again while u dead thus making him dropping stuff pointless.

The moral dilemmas of a Mir companion

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Well a true companion will always be by your side so it wouldn't matter. The real question is would he have your back and pick your **** up again while u dead thus making him dropping stuff pointless.

The moral dilemmas of a Mir companion

The companion isn't interested in second hand crap, He's only interested in the fresh items that still have monster juice on, (He's really after the monster juice).

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
A player who truly enjoys PvP wouldn't care less about body drops. The players who want body drops just want to gank helpless players for a easy chance of a drop when bosses are not available.

Status
Not open for further replies.