Paragon Infinity [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
Re: Paragon Infinity Mir

Regarding following the quests up until 50 i think its quite refreshing and with people getting some added stat items it almost puts you into situations where some PVP can/will happen.
You can obviously move off into higher lvl areas and grind mobs as well so you get the best of both and it makes levelling seem a little less boring.

Look forward to seeing the end game ideas/content and skill balancing and was good to hear that there will be a GM around most of the time during live

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Never got chance to log on for beta, glad to see most of the feedback in positive and your doing something decent with quest's for once, Bar NewEden ( What i played of it ) No other server's had any decent quests really just same old ****.

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB

been a long time since i logged on a server and was hooked from the get go, the drops was fun enough to just make you keep playing, didnt see much pvp but bens servers are never short of that haha.

cant wait for this well done everyone who took part into making this one.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield

been a long time since i logged on a server and was hooked from the get go, the drops was fun enough to just make you keep playing, didnt see much pvp but bens servers are never short of that haha.

cant wait for this well done everyone who took part into making this one.
I'm with this guy. Ain't played a server for a good few years but this server has something that makes me want to play it and enjoy mir somewhat again

HotpocketSloth

LOMCN Rookie
Mar 22, 2017

Thank you for all the positive feedback guys i put alot of effort into the questing system and although theres still the generic " go kill this " type crap i've tried my best to break it up with some fun quests as well.

In terms of been forced into doing the quests, you're not actually forced into doing a single quest feel free to grind on mobs all day, If you reach level 20 and @town you will go to the next area, then you can grind on those mobs all day until level 30 then @town again and you will be in the main level 30-50+ area.

However not doing the quests from 1-30 is slower and i don't intend too change this at all, I've added a new instance for level 10+ which should give decent exp but it's still a little slower than questing.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

Bummer, wanted to have a little play, should really check lomcn more often...

Boomshroom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2011

Ill definatly be giving this a go :) now marble is done lol

/sirmagikee

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

its not far off... like i said hoping to release a live date this week sometime, waiting on a few more bits