~ HispaRed ~ [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Re: ~ HispaRed ~ Discussion

ye server is hard ;p if gm make it easier i wil back ;p

Our definition of hard is obviously very different. Its just tediously boring, why would anyone want to just stand around and watch a pets AI walk around killing things for them?

On a more concentrated note, if they are unable to adequately balance the first set of livestock mobs, i shudder to think of what later content must be like. There seems to be some nice functions on here otherwise, i just cant bring myself to see.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

Yeah it's not hard in that sense, and I didn't mean to imply it either. It's just ****ing frustrating, from the need to do 2-3 repeats of quests, to having no actual quest tracking outside of the quest menu, to having dc which leads to missing along with acc/agil not working out. Just frustrating as hell.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Yeah it's not hard in that sense, and I didn't mean to imply it either. It's just ****ing frustrating, from the need to do 2-3 repeats of quests, to having no actual quest tracking outside of the quest menu, to having dc which leads to missing along with acc/agil not working out. Just frustrating as hell.

It's a shame tbh can see a lot of time has gone into this, may have a bash as a taoist or wizard they seem to do a lot better when i see them hunting.

jonan87

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 19, 2017

Not a 'bad' server. But the 70-80% mob misses and the lack of 'content' at 28+ is a little boring. Go to mines let pets kill. Go to mines let pets kill. Go to mines let pets kill. I cant even kill a dark at level 28 in WT. My pets can but it is not the point, it is just too hard and a kinda 'boring' server. Not a 'lot' of quests, just the same ones over and over again until you get too high to do them again. I cannot solo a Bone Elite/Oma Warrior/Ghoul. These are 'noob' boss mobs ffs. More content, more places to hunt, more quests (not the same repeatable) and it 'might' make it.
Other people might like this kind of server and that's cool. But I like to be 'entertained' and have fun. Kinda doesn't hit the spot at the moment.
If it changes then i will continue to play as will the wife.

Good Luck

One thing about your post, there is one NPC in each town wich asignates you new quests, maybe you can ask inside the game to other players, just to add, the NPC of the quests (BountyHunter) are usually next or inside to a warehouse, instead of MudWall, BichonWall, SheockoValley, TaoistsVillage. The rest if I remember are next to warehous, just look for the npcs on the towns mate. If you cannot solo with any of those mobs that you are saying is because is a playing in group game.
If you need any help inside the game look for me or mail me (Akuma).

---------- Post Merged at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:14 AM ----------

The quest tracking have been added like 1 month ago, if you want to kill mobs you need to think that this game is set to hunt in group, not by yourself, the first quest need the help of a pet but as soon as you level up you can see that the pet is just a little help to contain the hits of the mobs. Let´s give a try and if you need any help I will be pleased of helping you.

---------- Post Merged at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:29 AM ----------

It's not hard in the slightest its easy if anything, just AFK and let your pet kill which levels up and gains good stats while doing it, it's the fact as a warrior there literally 0 to do u can't hit anything. mob levels seem all to **** mob around GI are like level 88 and 2 hit me lol. Also refine are a bit silly i know this was once a Mir3 server but letting 4-5 people run around with 0-33 dc / mc weapons is madness lol.

Did they refine them weapons on Mir3 and u transfered it over when you changed to mir 2 or something ? I was mining my balls off it seems very hard to refine let alone 33 times lol ( not sure if it works +1 per refine on mir 3 )

If you read the previous posts, this server have ban all the old account, so now a day all the people has start with the same conditions and no one item or char from the mir3 can be seeing at the game.

So please just give a try before posting things that have been changed, thank you!

---------- Post Merged at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Fancied wasting an hour. I did the first 'kill hen/pig/bull' quest twice, got to level 12. Still unable to physically hit any other mob cat/scarecrow etc to progress, even killing a deer is 80% misses. Only option seems to be stand there and watch your tiger kill things, of which i only found out was a thing when i saw someone else using it... logged off.

As I say in a post before, the pet killing help it´s only during a couple of levels, it´s a help for noob chars without a group, as soon as you increase your level and your pets level you will see how the pet changes to a pet wich tank the mobs more than hit the mobs.

Any help inside the game just mail me (Akuma).

---------- Post Merged at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:39 AM ----------

I level from 0-20 in Mines with my Bengal tiger, All area's after that are way to hard for my pet and my kit, nobody helps they just say " dont know english " there one Dude Called " flint " who is helpful but does not level me at all just tells me where to go etc.

You have to think that there is a little comunity os spanish speakers on this server that don´t speaks nothing of English, if you need any help or similar mail me (Akuma) and I will try to give a hand. What flint does, I think, was help you with your daily quest, this is the best and easier game for leveling here. If you want to level like a crazy, lets select the wizard class dude.

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016

I don't understand why so many servers these days are focused so heavily on group play, like have you forgotten what game this is? your server has like 10 people playing it, how on earth are we supposed to find people to group with every time we want to play. It doesn't work, there just isn't enough players for it anymore, on any server.

How about giving us something to do solo, so yano, we can actually play the game?

jonan87

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 19, 2017

I don't understand why so many servers these days are focused so heavily on group play, like have you forgotten what game this is? your server has like 10 people playing it, how on earth are we supposed to find people to group with every time we want to play. It doesn't work, there just isn't enough players for it anymore, on any server.

How about giving us something to do solo, so yano, we can actually play the game?

What you means to do solo? Kill bosses by yourself? I can do it now a day with a lvl 54 char, and bosses till lvl 2 can be killed without external help, just with one more char (taoist) in my group and being an assasin I can reach to kill until lvl 5 mobs, and did´t try the lvl 6. Takes time but is possible, and as much people on group faster will be killed the boss, you will not be able to kill a lvl 8 boss being 50 chars lvl 50+ for example. that boss is set for the correspondant level of the char. Hope clarified, any help in the game what I say to all mail me (Akuma).

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016

What you means to do solo? Kill bosses by yourself? I can do it now a day with a lvl 54 char, and bosses till lvl 2 can be killed without external help, just with one more char (taoist) in my group and being an assasin I can reach to kill until lvl 5 mobs, and did´t try the lvl 6. Takes time but is possible, and as much people on group faster will be killed the boss, you will not be able to kill a lvl 8 boss being 50 chars lvl 50+ for example. that boss is set for the correspondant level of the char. Hope clarified, any help in the game what I say to all mail me (Akuma).

The last time I logged on the server it took a group of about 8 people with their tiger pets to kill a ghoul in bw mines. The only way afaik to get better items to be able to progress out of Omacave and the mines. I realised pretty quick after that i'd be stuck lvling here, in the same shop kit for god knows how long.

The server is boring as hell...

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

@jonan87

I appreciate the fact you took the time to reply. However your response does not weigh in your favor. Being unable to hit anything at level 12 is not solvable with a group, you then just have 3 people unable to hit anything... we are talking about scarecrows and hooking cats here i mean...

The starting areas seem to only be do-able by using the pet/mount, this is the issue. I do not wish to stand around doing absolutely nothing for a few hours watching a pet kill things, that is not fun at all. Irregardless of what come after that point.

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

Hello everyone,

I have been reading your opinions about the difficulty that is at the beginning. We have been talking to the other developers and after assessing your advice and experiences we have decided to rebalance the creatures.

The result of this change will be applied this night in server maintenance. In short, conventional creatures in general will be easier. We have not modified the difficulty of the Elites and the zone leaders because after several tests we believe that their difficulty is correct.

We hope that you now have a better experience when starting the game, and we remain open to any kind of constructive criticism.

Regarding the repeatable missions, doing them or not doing them is optional, they help the player to raise his level faster, but it is not obligatory to have to complete them. You can play without completing them.

The game right now has many areas designed for all types of players up to level 120. Most of the players who are playing right now are nice people who help and do not give problems to other players.

Thanks for your contributions and opinions.

I take this opportunity to announce a new event that we have prepared for this Friday at 23:59.

apeescape.jpg

..:: [ APE ESCAPE EVENT ] ::..

During server maintenance on Friday, November 17, 2017, several changes were made to include new content in the online game Legend Of Mir HispaRed.

On this occasion, an adaptation of the mythical and acclaimed experience of experiences called Ape Escape has been developed, where all those who have been able to play have been more than happy with the amount of experience obtained by hunting great monkeys that characterize it.

We hope that this new version of the event will leave everyone happy, and the veterans can relive the great experience they had with this fun event.

For new players who have not yet had the opportunity to participate, we will say that it is an event in which you must hunt as many monkeys as possible to obtain a large amount of experience and thus progress faster in the game.

In the Ape Escape event you can take pleasant surprises with the appearance of different types of monkeys, each harder but more juicy in terms of the great reward in the experience received.

The same Friday at 23:59 when the EXP x4 weekend event starts, the Ape Escape will be performed so that all the players can try it and enjoy it.

We hope you do not miss this appointment with us in the online game Legend Of Mir HispaRed.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Level 10 pack didn't work. Noticed someone walking around wearing 4 Corals and 2 death gauntlets. Lol

Yup that's how it's meant to be, the server was once a Mir3 server converted to Crystal so guessing that's why, Your level 10 pack goes to your mail box.

Funpire

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2007

Really been enjoying this server the past few weeks. It has many great features and a GM that seems to listen and take criticism on board. Here are my 2 cents on how the server can improve.

1) So far mobs and bosses do not be dropping anything useful at all. The past 3 weeks all I have seen from bosses is a Common weapon. Normal mobs just drop armors and books.

2) Most people are reaching level 50+ at which point they receive the overpowered Olwen Set. This makes hunting bosses and mobs even more pointless as you can't get anything to improve your kit.

3) The Road to Adventure quest which require you to kill 50 of a certain boss is also pointless as by the time you have killed around 20 of that boss, you will have reached Level 50 (Olwen Set) and there would be no need to do those quests for inferior items.

4) Because of all the above points the items at the trustmerchant are mostly books. This means Gold is becoming useless as there is nothing we are aspiring to buy.

5) Right now I only play in the weekend because of the exp events. On normal days after work I don't see any point logging in as hunting normal mobs and bosses seems to be pointless.

My idea to improve the above points is simple.
a) Make normal mobs drop better items.
b) Make normal mobs mass drop (at a low rate of course).
c) Decrease 'The Road to Adventure' kill count from 50 to 30.

Good luck.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009

once i click on the exe , it opens up and then i get stuck i have pressed settings and even tried putting in a username and password and all i end up with is a black box am i missing anything out ? :(

jonan87

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 19, 2017

Really been enjoying this server the past few weeks. It has many great features and a GM that seems to listen and take criticism on board. Here are my 2 cents on how the server can improve.

1) So far mobs and bosses do not be dropping anything useful at all. The past 3 weeks all I have seen from bosses is a Common weapon. Normal mobs just drop armors and books.

2) Most people are reaching level 50+ at which point they receive the overpowered Olwen Set. This makes hunting bosses and mobs even more pointless as you can't get anything to improve your kit.

3) The Road to Adventure quest which require you to kill 50 of a certain boss is also pointless as by the time you have killed around 20 of that boss, you will have reached Level 50 (Olwen Set) and there would be no need to do those quests for inferior items.

4) Because of all the above points the items at the trustmerchant are mostly books. This means Gold is becoming useless as there is nothing we are aspiring to buy.

5) Right now I only play in the weekend because of the exp events. On normal days after work I don't see any point logging in as hunting normal mobs and bosses seems to be pointless.

My idea to improve the above points is simple.
a) Make normal mobs drop better items.
b) Make normal mobs mass drop (at a low rate of course).
c) Decrease 'The Road to Adventure' kill count from 50 to 30.

Good luck.

Hi mate I'm a player from the old version and from the alfa version and have been here testing all this I will reply into your comments on red.

If any help needed into the game look for me (Akuma).

There are three kind of mobs, normal, elites and bosses, the normal bosses are made to get experience at all, the elites are made to get extraordinary exp and special item when you get the road to adventure quests, there is a low rate of dropping the same level items as the boss of the area, then there are the bosses that drops things to help you into the future hunts, of corse, as far as you hunt higher level bosses you will be able to get better drop and items. There is a rate of level drop for the level of the boss. If the drop should be as easy as everyone wants the gold will loose all the value. By the other hand there is a point that its important to make a group of people for hunting higher bosses, going by yourself the rate of bosses that you can kill is very low, going into a group more bosses will be killed and the drop rate will be increased aswell.

The set will be given while the leveling campaing is online, as far as it finished this advantaje will be removed (the people who have get the set will have it). To Improve your set you have to move to a higher level areas with higher level bosses, to get that you have to go into a group on hunts! For example the EvilCentipede its a category 4 boss and could drop till level 67 items, to improve your set to advance on your adventure and go into the category 5 bosses.

This have to be answered by an admin of the server.

The level of the players it's increasing so the drops will start to be better and the sales will start to run, you have to think that the server is now a day opened from 1 month ago, and the leveling campaing its online so all the player can get the set of level 50.
For example into my assasin the level 50 set its good but I´m stating to need better items so I take my guild people and we go into hunts for that. The items will be sold by gold you have to think that the gold is the only way of payment apart of trades.

During the weekend there is the exp event but the drop rate is the same so as much you hunt more posibilities, daily quest of bosses to get the experience it's not pointless as higher level you get higher quest and mobs could be killed, the most important point is to enjoy playing.

Cya!

---------- Post Merged at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:07 PM ----------

once i click on the exe , it opens up and then i get stuck i have pressed settings and even tried putting in a username and password and all i end up with is a black box am i missing anything out ? :(

If you get into the downloads of the web (https://hispared.org/descargas-juego-online/)
you can find this:

[FONT=&quot]To begin your adventure, you have to create an account from the client downloaded before, filling and small formulary. If you try to run the game by the play button shows as green and a black window appear instead of the game, you must follow next steps:[/FONT]

• 1. Step, Check if you have installed the Microsoft Framework 4.5 or above, If not you must download and install it.
  • 2. Step, download and install the SDKBundle.
  • 3. Step, Update your windows to the last version.
[FONT=&quot]In case of not being allowed to install the SDK bundle that has been mentioned before try to:[/FONT]

• 1. Solution: Donwload and install the next microsoft bundle, try to reinstall the SDK Bundle.
  • 2. Solution: In case of not get it with the 1. Solution, you must uninstall the Microsoft C++2010 redistributables, and try to reinstall the SDK Bundle.

Last edited:

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

Hello everyone, I have read the new publications to this thread and I have spoken with the other developers to see what can be done. As always, your opinion is very important for us and everything that can be improved and contributed is welcome.

With regard to the drop system of the bosses, we think just the same as indicated by @ jonan87. We can not make too many high-level objects in the drops, since there are players who hunt a lot and others who do not, and we do not want everyone to have the outfit top easily.

About the quests of "Road to Adventure" we are going to change the "Elites" required to 30 so that it does not become so heavy or long to get the objects.

jonan87

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 19, 2017

@jonan87

I appreciate the fact you took the time to reply. However your response does not weigh in your favor. Being unable to hit anything at level 12 is not solvable with a group, you then just have 3 people unable to hit anything... we are talking about scarecrows and hooking cats here i mean...

The starting areas seem to only be do-able by using the pet/mount, this is the issue. I do not wish to stand around doing absolutely nothing for a few hours watching a pet kill things, that is not fun at all. Irregardless of what come after that point.

I have send a request to the Admins and I have get the reply that all this have been solved.

---------- Post Merged at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:21 PM ----------

The last time I logged on the server it took a group of about 8 people with their tiger pets to kill a ghoul in bw mines. The only way afaik to get better items to be able to progress out of Omacave and the mines. I realised pretty quick after that i'd be stuck lvling here, in the same shop kit for god knows how long.

The server is boring as hell...

This have been solved now a day the pets are a help to stop the hits from the bosses, if the players kills bosses with the tigers they must be so f**** bored, because the attack of those pets have been decreased to prevend that. I prefer to attack instead of staying watching how others do the work.
When was last time you logged? The things are being changed by the admins answering our opinions.

I think that could be a good idea to open a forum into the web page of hispared to enroll all the english speakers together so you can meet somewhere to make alliances, instead of staying on the game looking for people, the spanish people who plays have a really low level of english and cannot have a chat with most of them because of that.

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

killthemutants.jpg

..:: [
Kill The Mutants ] ::..

In the online game
Legend Of Mir HispaRed we are going to realize a special event called Kill The Mutants hat will begin today Friday 24 of November and will finish next Sunday the 3 of December of 2017.

To participate in this sensational event that we have prepared, you should talk to the NPC called Dragonel that you can find in the center of Bichon Wall.

You will have to complete a special mission that will reward everyone who finishes it with a generous amount of EXP and a special rare Belt.

This belt called BanisherBoots will grant certain special properties to its bearer, and that can only be achieved by completing the special mission of Kill The Mutants event.

In case that you need more detailed information about any of the changes made, you can contact us using our contact form. We will attend you as best as possible and will try to resolve any doubts you could have about it.

We take this opportunity to thank you for your support and dedication during the development of this game.

---------- Post Merged at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:47 PM ----------

@Funpire: We have already adapted the "Road to Adventure" missions to 30 creatures instead of 50. For the same night the change will be made.Thanks again for your input and opinions about the game.

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Server needs to be at X4 exp at all times, I see 0 people in SZ all week long.. soon as it hits saturday for X4 exp loads of people log on.. and even at level 25 i feel like its near impossible to level when its not X4.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

Server needs to be at X4 exp at all times, I see 0 people in SZ all week long.. soon as it hits saturday for X4 exp loads of people log on.. and even at level 25 i feel like its near impossible to level when its not X4.

About how much harder is it to level when the events not on? Would you say 5x harder?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

About how much harder is it to level when the events not on? Would you say 5x harder?

Shut up xD i'm just saying the server's dead when the weekend event is running basically and as a noob not in that original little clan of players you can't actually do ****, i was trying to kill a Ghoul at level 25 for 25 minutes of hitting just tted and got bored and apparently these lower tier bosses and meant for leveling so i'm just stuck lol.