• Being able to turn pk drops on and off in options via player options

Votes: 14 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
Will you idiot PVE noobs stop comparing this to Euro, its getting boring and pathetic now. If you like PVE only go play WoW PVE servers, Carebear babys like honestly "omg i got an rare item from boss i shouldnt drop it yet be able to use it to my benefit to fight for bosses" How is that fair? Lets say you gain an uber wep you wanna use it at PK which benefits you/Guild. Why not risk the chance of dropping it? Dont want to drop it use a back up weapon when pk is on and store it.. Isnt rocket science.

Private mir's have lasted due to pk drops being allowed, MAJORITY of players only still play for the fights/risk/gains from PK. Its pretty simple you dont like PK then tt like a little bitch and camp the noob caves rest of the day, lets be honest you clearly only play to kill mobs if your PVE so go kill hens all day.

No mir 3 server has an usercount over 100 and hasnt in years due to the fact non of them cater drops. Good example, Ben brings out pure PK server hits 200-300 even if its rushed/**** like some of his have been recently. If he brought out an PVE server it'd max 50 players for the day of release. Jamie will only get a good number of users at beginning because as much as we dont see eye to see he is an great coder, But thats about it, Ingame opinions/What people want hes clueless, Abit like Samuel from Chronicles, Has no idea what the players want/doesnt listen. Hence why chronicles is more or less on deaths door, people only still geek it for two reasons 1. They cant get over their mir addiction and its only half decent server going (and i feel bad saying half decent now). 2. Majority of ones still left are Forsaken who have spent 100's on kits/donations and dont want to accept their money has gone down the gutter also lets be honest all these luck7 weps that was made and used in PK you think pk drops was off on chron anybody would enjoy losing constantly without having an chance of gaining one of them weps? One guild loses one, another gains, its called Economy. What makes the world go round.

Jamie doesnt introduce PK drops i can promise you now this will become an Zenteur version 2. People will try it because its Jamie, get bored really fast as big guilds will just kick people out of KR's on the camped boss timers with no risk of losing their kit doing so. I'll give it an month and i can promise you it will drop to 100 users IF lucky. Then thats when Jamie gets bored like he did on his other server and realises all the time hes spent doing it was an waste and donations are slacking.

Majority have voted for PK drops on, the PVE noobs will play either way even if they pretend they wont. Or keep them off Jamie and watch your server start slowly losing its users daily. I have no idea why the MAJORITY have voted yes and you wont introduce them, you got an boyfriend who gives good blowjobs asking to keep them off? Tbh its probably Kori or Pottsy the way them two rim you.

You created an server for the users and to line your pocket for your "work" which i understand. So why not listen to the users?

Ramb.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

Who the fk signs their forum posts in 2017? Are you sharing an account with someone or something?

"Jamie why won't you listen to reason? You **** gobbling, cum lusting nob jockey, i'm trying to help you here!"

Ramb

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
No mir 3 server has an usercount over 100 and hasnt in years due to the fact non of them cater drops.

Wrong lol.

Mir3 servers dont have the population because people can't play them lol...the files are trash.

This will be the first since Mir3 servers released that will be playable on todays systems.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Majority have voted for PK drops on, the PVE noobs will play either way even if they pretend they wont. Or keep them off Jamie and watch your server start slowly losing its users daily. I have no idea why the MAJORITY have voted yes and you wont introduce them, you got an boyfriend who gives good blowjobs asking to keep them off? Tbh its probably Kori or Pottsy the way them two rim you.

You created an server for the users and to line your pocket for your "work" which i understand. So why not listen to the users?

Ramb.

The majority of LOMCN users are players who PK, so it is not an accurate poll.

The PvP noob killers will also play if they pretend they wont.

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
Yes i share this forum account hence why i say Ramb at bottom, Secondly. Jicaa its an public vote even ingame you'd lose vs the drop files, you keep saying noob pk killers... Not all of us if many of us pk random noobs... blackwidows on chron is an example, all pkers left them be and let them hunt/kill bosses in peace. Unless your an utter spack and dont care but i'd say was maybe 5 people who killed them constantly?

Your arguements are silly, Also no mir3 doesnt have an big following as it is, and without drops this server will not last long. You want to play 30 user server down line be my guest x

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Has it really been like that on most of the bigger servers? Isn't it usually just one guild sucking up everyone and then dominating by force? Sure there are always 1 or 2 guilds floating nearby, but only enough to force a stalemate in a few situations.

Also, to whoever it was that used the whole 3 people are saying they won't play:

Sarcastic reply: I'll reply properly when I see you in game

Real reply: If 3 people is enough for you to consider that a discussion point, then 4 people have also said that they are now going to start actively engaging in PvP because of this. SO by your own numbers, and reliance on them, this is a net benefit to PVP in Mir no?

Ok maybe not real, as opposed to just less sarcastic, but still.

Last Dominate guild about was T_M when Ben, Fubu, Wond, Hany, Pork, Hotpocket, Webby, Soccer etc was all still about because they played well together, was always tweaked and most importantly they just hunted with each other. Core have been the closest thing to them and they don't really Dominate seen Tribal slap them many of times on Marble and when they do dominate Guilds just merge to beat them and a massive problem with them is that they all have friends outside of Core, I knew every boss they was going to and who was going on Marble because i had people from Core sat in our Discord hunting with us.

Give us a real Sabuk war thats fun to fight over ( Haven't seen one in so many years ) them maybe you'd see a dominate guild come back out but right now that's not the case at all.

As for the people not playing for PK, i'm not denying the launch will be huge and they will all log on to give it ago but believe me there's only long u can keep fighting for in town ( Which loads of people love to do ) without getting a reward for it, it would just get Stale and boring.. The argument is never ending Pottsy, Lions, Jicca the PVE lovers are going to keep arguing their point's and the Pkers will argue theirs, fact is there's a lot more Pkers left than PVERs it's just straight up facts and it will slowly effect the usercount.

Look what happened when Marble turned body drops off, wasn't it a 50% usercount drop over night or more? I know it wasn't at it's peak then but still, just a quick example of the impact it could have over time.

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
Last Dominate guild about was T_M when Ben, Fubu, Wond, Hany, Pork, Hotpocket, Webby, Soccer etc was all still about because they played well together, was always tweaked and most importantly they just hunted with each other. Core have been the closest thing to them and they don't really Dominate seen Tribal slap them many of times on Marble and when they do dominate Guilds just merge to beat them and a massive problem with them is that they all have friends outside of Core, I knew every boss they was going to and who was going on Marble because i had people from Core sat in our Discord hunting with us.

Give us a real Sabuk war thats fun to fight over ( Haven't seen one in so many years ) them maybe you'd see a dominate guild come back out but right now that's not the case at all.

As for the people not playing for PK, i'm not denying the launch will be huge and they will all log on to give it ago but believe me there's only long u can keep fighting for in town ( Which loads of people love to do ) without getting a reward for it, it would just get Stale and boring.. The argument is never ending Pottsy, Lions, Jicca the PVE lovers are going to keep arguing their point's and the Pkers will argue theirs, fact is there's a lot more Pkers left than PVERs it's just straight up facts and it will slowly effect the usercount.

Look what happened when Marble turned body drops off, wasn't it a 50% usercount drop over night or more? I know it wasn't at it's peak then but still, just a quick example of the impact it could have over time.

Same used to happen on Chronicles when they messed an update up or got lag, When they turned drops off, you saw the few PVE players come out woodwork to fight, but the majority of game didnt even log on/stayed afk in SZ until it was turned back on.

PVE noobs will argue until the end of Earth but the fact is there is alot more people who play for the fun of fighting/risking kit and also gaining it. Jamie listens to little nublets like Pottsy or Kori who self proclaims hes an PKer/One of the best PVP'ers but doesnt want drops on? Hes just another mong who jumps in biggest guild and gives it all talk.

Servers not gonna last 6 months way its going, Jamie isnt listening to majority, Says it all already. Hes ruining his own server hes spent hours on before its even released. lol

Apple & Beach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2006
There is no need for this talk, if jamie cares about his product he should listen to his consumers, 53% want pk, 35% don't. If he wants a fruitful server those numbers should make up his mind and not this useless talk.

i also agree with pk drops being ingame. the reasoning is simple and clear, if you dont want to fight. run(rt/tt). if you want to fight, risk it and see what happens which is what mir has always been about and which why i still come back here.

pk or no pk as a player in game you always have a choice,nobody will force you to participate in fighting, if you want to take the no pk path and progess, you can, if you see a pker just rt/tt simple.

I have played mir for last 10 years and tbh removing pk from mir would be like removing goalposts from football.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
There is no need for this talk, if jamie cares about his product he should listen to his consumers, 53% want pk, 35% don't. If he wants a fruitful server those numbers should make up his mind and not this useless talk.

i also agree with pk drops being ingame. the reasoning is simple and clear, if you dont want to fight. run(rt/tt). if you want to fight, risk it and see what happens which is what mir has always been about and which why i still come back here.

pk or no pk as a player in game you always have a choice,nobody will force you to participate in fighting, if you want to take the no pk path and progess, you can, if you see a pker just rt/tt simple.

I have played mir for last 10 years and tbh removing pk from mir would be like removing goalposts from football.

completely agree, but at this point its like talking to a brick wall with the few deluded people that's posted on here against it.

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015

Problem is have 3-5 sins in stealth then their target does not have a chance to even rt/tt. As you say pk drops are fine when u can see it incoming you have a choice, fight of flight. Its not fine when you have a group of invisible players roaming round and dicking people before they can do anything.

We had our guild squad of sins on marble doing it and will have the squad again on zircon but it just results in sin win power from stealth. Great fun for the sins, **** for the target who gets popped out of nowhere n drops there ****, there is literally nothing u can do to prevent it.

Pk is not being removed you can kill whoever u want the goalposts are not being removed.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
What Pottsy said, this is based around Korean Mir 3 with extra features. Korean Mir 3 doesnt have body drops, so he hasn't changed anything.

I really don't understand how body drops would stop you playing, I honestly think that without the body drops a lot more players will be willing to fight for bosses.

More fights means more fun right?

Apple & Beach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2006
jamie seems to be a brilliant coder, but as havok mentioned, a coder needs to understand the formula of mir...but heck i mean mir has been around so long i would be amazed if people didnt know what drives them to play LOL

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Problem is have 3-5 sins in stealth then their target does not have a chance to even rt/tt. As you say pk drops are fine when u can see it incoming you have a choice, fight of flight. Its not fine when you have a group of invisible players roaming round and dicking people before they can do anything.

We had our guild squad of sins on marble doing it and will have the squad again on zircon but it just results in sin win power from stealth. Great fun for the sins, **** for the target who gets popped out of nowhere n drops there ****, there is literally nothing u can do to prevent it.

Pk is not being removed you can kill whoever u want the goalposts are not being removed.

you can over level them and see them in stealth so its preventable, or is that another thing the Korean servers changed/didn't have that GSP had?

since we have gone all Korean up in here shall we revert the language back also?

Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
jamie seems to be a brilliant coder, but as havok mentioned, a coder needs to understand the formula of mir...but heck i mean mir has been around so long i would be amazed if people didnt know what drives them to play LOL

The PvE gameplay is what I enjoy about Mir, I enjoy grinding and seeing a monster explode with drops is satisfying. Also, that feeling when you finally get a nice item drop :)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

You could Ghost / Dos with just 2 sins for a instant kill on pretty much anybody on Marble it worked fine there ? Your just pulling reason's out of your arse now.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
The PvE gameplay is what I enjoy about Mir, I enjoy grinding and seeing a monster explode with drops is satisfying. Also, that feeling when you finally get a nice item drop :)

and there are plenty of people who feel the same thing about PK when they kill someone and see a nice item?. risk vs risk.another thing Korean servers didn't have PK drops due to the crazy numbers that still play every area would be a cluster ****.

---------- Post Merged at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:21 PM ----------

You could Ghost / Dos with just 2 sins for a instant kill on pretty much anybody on Marble it worked fine there ? Your just pulling reason's out of your arse now.

of course they are 'Jamie said we can have a care bear server lets drill it into everyone else's heads'

there comparing our little private servers to Koreans official server with like 10k players, and wonder why they don't have drops, due to the game being a complete cluster **** with that amount of players in so few areas.

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
and there are plenty of people who feel the same thing about PK when they kill someone and see a nice item?.

The difference is, PvE the joy isn't sucked out of another player.

Ultimately in terms of Enjoyment PK Body drops is a net negative.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
The difference is, PvE the joy isn't sucked out of another player.

Ultimately in terms of Enjoyment PK Body drops is a net negative.

if its that big of a issue have some safe floors for these scared people who are worried about losing a couple of pixels every couple of weeks.

non rt / kr floors you can drop.

because when it comes to becoming a live server we all know next to no one will hunt with a 2nd gear in there bag or have anything valuable to drop.

you've had idea after idea thrown at you and even came up with you're own and just randomly change your mind like british weather.

'edited to fix typo'

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
if its that big of a issue have some safe floors for these scared people to lose a couple of pixels every could of weeks.

non rt / kr floors you can drop.

because when it comes to becoming a live server we all know next to no one will hunt with a 2nd gear in there bag or have anything valuable to drop.

you've had idea after idea thrown at you and even came up with you're own and just randomly change your mind like british weather.

I don't care how many ideas are thrown at me, I've literally said it months ago they would never be added. If you are really that desperate for Body drops, I'd recommend you go play Zentaur and pk only the yellow / red people.

Status
Not open for further replies.