™{[OblivionMir 2.3][low-rate]}™

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
Definitly wont be trying this server, too many rares gained in such a small period of time. Definitly not long term imo. Seems very unstable (ie. lots of downtime)

jewjewbee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2007
If anyone cares(i doubt it), if you log onto this server with IP posted in this thread, it will be wiped and a new name "Meltdown", obviously the host realised what he had gotten in to lol.

So thread can be locked?

Riona2k3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2003
Leeds
Sorry about the time its taken to reply,

The server is now down, i have stopped hosting the server because in the MSSQL DB it shows that a GM has been making items for players, there were 2 GM's in game including me and i can confirm it wasn't me that made them, that leave's 1 GM left to choose from.(I hate corruption), the server has had hardly anything done to it, when the files were sent to me they still had bugs even though the server is supposed to be through beta, players still had items from beta (mostly al3xz friends) and al3xz lied to me numerous times about how players got items. So all this leads me not to trust the server's developer so i have stopped hosting

I apologize to players that have spent time on the server.

Chris

P.S: Meltdown is a server i'm working on with a friend that i can trust.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
The server is now down, i have stopped hosting the server because in the MSSQL DB it shows that a GM has been making items for players, there were 2 GM's in game including me and i can confirm it wasn't me that made them, that leave's 1 GM left to choose from.(I hate corruption), the server has had hardly anything done to it, when the files were sent to me they still had bugs even though the server is supposed to be through beta, players still had items from beta (mostly al3xz friends) and al3xz lied to me numerous times about how players got items. So all this leads me not to trust the server's developer so i have stopped hosting

listen here ***** ... i am not corrupted the 2 items that you see in the DB , 1 of them ( DragonBoots) i remeber that i gved them as a prise to a contest ... and the other ( MirArmour) i didnt know how , but i am sure the 1 of the old gm's ( from the past) gived it , so shut the ****ing up

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
listen here ***** ... i am not corrupted the 2 items that you see in the DB , 1 of them ( DragonBoots) i remeber that i gved them as a prise to a contest ... and the other ( MirArmour) i didnt know how , but i am sure the 1 of the old gm's ( from the past) gived it , so shut the ****ing up

err yeah nice one. could you do me a favour and remove the ip from your first post, or simply could an admin delete the thread. thx :P

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007

LoL, also doesn't explain how all those 50mil items on TM were bought.
I put a copper ring on there for 50m and someone bought it, 3 times LMAO:agree:

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003

how old are u? like 12/13? learn how to speak proper english :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.