1.4 High status

Join Discord

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
If i put a server up 1.4, Like WeOwn, with the high leveling, High exp, High status and all the rest

With feature's like EXP cave's for tokens, Rebirth NPC, High status para/Pro's

Who would play a server like this.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
id probably log on and play abit, but tbh all depends on the user count.
1 of the main things taht made weown gr8 was the user count of havin 80-100 players daily.

in all honesty ud be lookin at a user count of about 10-30... and alot of ppl would be usin cheats and NPC hacks which would ruin it.

tbh, it would probably be fun if u started ppl off at a decent lvl and kit, so u didnt have 2 go thro all the noob stuff.
as lets face it, the server wont last that long, due 2 the limitations of the 1.4 servers. but it would be a good laugh for a few weeks, and cause of the good startin lvl and kit would appeal to alot hopefully bringin in a decent user count as no1 likes startin off as a noob and havin 2 work hard 2 get a high lvl just 2 do all the good stuff like fightin/boss huntin etc.

anyway seein as u hate me and T_M u probably wont listen 2 me but hay lol ^_^

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Best thing about 1.4 is it doesnt lag when pvping and fighting unlike the 1.9 and DM2 servers but i dont know if i could go back to 1.4 since the only decent thing was WeOwn and its host.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
id probably log on and play abit, but tbh all depends on the user count.
1 of the main things taht made weown gr8 was the user count of havin 80-100 players daily.

in all honesty ud be lookin at a user count of about 10-30... and alot of ppl would be usin cheats and NPC hacks which would ruin it.

tbh, it would probably be fun if u started ppl off at a decent lvl and kit, so u didnt have 2 go thro all the noob stuff.
as lets face it, the server wont last that long, due 2 the limitations of the 1.4 servers. but it would be a good laugh for a few weeks, and cause of the good startin lvl and kit would appeal to alot hopefully bringin in a decent user count as no1 likes startin off as a noob and havin 2 work hard 2 get a high lvl just 2 do all the good stuff like fightin/boss huntin etc.

anyway seein as u hate me and T_M u probably wont listen 2 me but hay lol ^_^

I do not hate you or T_M.... If you read back within mir revenage thread i have bin defending you a lot. And that actually not a bad idea.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
With all the cheats that work with 1.4 its pointless you will always have people cheating, i even asked TD if it would be possible to make a new gate that could prevent these cheats but the reply i got was...

thedeath says:
you cant ever stop any cheat on 1.4 no matter what gate you use

saruman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
id play definatly if you need any help setting it up pm me

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
i would definetly play, i used to go to bed excited to wake up and play WeOwn again lolz it wasn't that fast of levelin took time to get 50 + but not that long and it was fun with that amount of players because at high lvl and u get pked and the whole clan comes and fights and no lag and it was fun really :eek: lol i wud play

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
id give ita shot are you planning of bring it up or just wondering who would play?

/ancient

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Would most likley give it a bash.
But if anything i would suggest 1.9 or 2.3 as people can lvl up to 65k.
Like Bon said with the NPC Hacks, MirLander etc... Would totally ruin the server and it wont last 2minutes with it being 1.4.
My personal favourite is 1.9 for less confusion n 2.3 for spells.
Anyways GL and ill give it a bash anyway :)

/HabTrix

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ye but the whole point of 1.4 is that it doesnt lag like 1.9 / 2.3 do. and u can pvp properly on it.

Sprinkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Newport S.Wales
Would most likley give it a bash.
But if anything i would suggest 1.9 or 2.3 as people can lvl up to 65k.
Like Bon said with the NPC Hacks, MirLander etc... Would totally ruin the server and it wont last 2minutes with it being 1.4.
My personal favourite is 1.9 for less confusion n 2.3 for spells.
Anyways GL and ill give it a bash anyway :)

/HabTrix

Tbh people will probably struggle to reach level 255 mate, never mind 65k, also 1.4 is much better, there needs to be a 1.4 up for ppl who would like to play.