2.3 Which ones to use?

Join Discord

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Well I am getting quiet a mixed opinion on which ones to use, TheDeath's(sorry if I spelt your name wrong) or the other ones which I belive are being made by members of this forum.

Which would you use? What are the benifits of each? If this has already been answered I may have been searching for the wrong things :(

Thanks

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
SVN files if you want to add your own code
TD files if you just want .exe files

Its as simple as that

BH
Thank you for your reply. So SVN would give me more freedom to do what I wanted with my server? All spells and stuff are avail on both I take it?
Thanks once again.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
svn files would give you litterally as much freedom as you want, if you know how to code in delphi that is, but there buggy and not really near the standard of thedeaths files, but the major advantage would be that you can code litterally what ever you want, new spells new features the list is as big as your imagination, but the latest spells are not coded in.

td's files are fully updated to euro and some things that dont work correctly on euro work on the td files, but they are closed sorce which means that you cant code anything into the server files but you can add all the usual things mobs, caves items etc etc etc but you will have to rely on thedeath for updates which he does normally once a week, all the latest spells are coded in and work great.

i hope this helps.

/koni