3.55 Standalone Loader

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Beta 1 has been launched.
What it is:
The pcn-mir3.exe program is a self contained loader for mir3 3.55. Aimed at server owners so they can distribute to users.
There is now no need to include holleymir3.exe, holleyclient.dll and you can do away with the launcher. Just run pcn-mir3.exe and your game starts automatically.
The HL_Mir3g.ini is also included in the loader, it can be modified by HL_3Gmod (also downloadable from my site). This means that multiple exes for different servers can be located in one client directory without conflict, and connection to server is as simple as loading the appropriate exe.

I hope this makes sense as I did rush the release so that you could all use. I will be taking my time and adding the program to my site with appropriate forums and support.

Any bugs (as stated in readme) report to [email protected]

Download from
http://www.pcn-progs.com/downloads/
PCNLoader.rar - loader program
HL_3Gmod.rar - Modifies HL_Mir3G.ini in loader program.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I have had some reports saying it comes up with an access violation address. I am not currently at my computer I use for coding but I think it is because I have included a corrupted EXE as I was working on my own packer for it.
I will rectify this as soon as possible. But please. do try it, see if you get the erro.