3D intro

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
made this the other day, thought id share its awesomeness with you.
will probably do some other versions in the future so any input or good ideas will be of good use.

[video=youtube;JwXs4JAL63Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwXs4JAL63Y&feature=related[/video]

ps: im aware it isn't centred at the end, i was just to lazy to go back and render it all again (takes ages)

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
To some people it may look very basic but i have had ago with a few 3d programs and was well over my head, so i can respect how difficult it can be to create. Are you just experimenting ? looks pretty cool.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
If you would change the writing on it, i would gladly use it on my next COD video =D lol

Looking for someone whos good with intros, after effects etc to make me one because im useless :(

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
To some people it may look very basic but i have had ago with a few 3d programs and was well over my head, so i can respect how difficult it can be to create. Are you just experimenting ? looks pretty cool.

yeah, i did make another version which was a fully textured room, but i wasnt happy with the outcome so much, so went more simple.
most intro's i see these days are just copys from videocopilot with slight changes, which are nice and professional but not very unique.
if i knew more about after effects id jazz it up some more, but for now its full 3d animation.

thanks for the comments.