6 New Horses, 3 new mobs, few new maps

Join Discord

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
New patch came out like a week or so ago. Contains goldplated, silverplated, ironplated red/brown/black horses, i guess you can replace these files with the old horse? hehe, 3 new mobs it seems added onto mon23 file, least its 3 mobs i never had before hehe plus its dated to 12/4/07. and a couple new 'lava maps'. thought i would post the useful stuff from the patch for others who want it. if you cant get the lavamaps to work, i probably will just post the entire patch, cause it contains new tiles..

http://ktclan.org/Inflik/newstuff2.rar

Last edited:

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
for the horses and the maps i love u rly :) (The mobs are old for me the only new is the gate at last part)

thx thx thx

ameno

ill see 9 horses ( goldarmor brown white red) and the same with silver and iron :)

Last edited:

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
ok i must have had an old version of the mobs hehe :) did you get the maps to work ok?

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
no till now i havent try it i only had a fast look :) i will try to implement a bit later first of all i try to get that stupid lom2 td files running (btw how said install lom2 is easier as lom3 ITS A BIG LIE *lol or ill think in other ways hihihihihi.

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Very nice but doubt we can get them horses working with 3.55 files? (Without using KaoriMim)

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
ya.. like i said.. most likely you will have to replace old horses with these new ones lol. its do-able.. just havent had time :)

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
nah but i can release the full patch for people who really want it. it contained a few new things in equip/inventory.. but it wasnt any new weapons or items.. some DQ items.. which i didnt feel like waiting 10 minutes extra to upload hehe. but if you want i can upload the full patch. its about 80 megs. including new tiles.. which i dont no if they are used with this new patch or not.. so use with caution :) ill post link in 30min or so

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Has anyone tried maps and got them working? Checked over it but they dont seem to be working for me :S

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
it appears totally black? crashes server? some things showing up on map.. etc? i just viewed the mmap.wil which has the minimaps.. the new maps look like lavamaps hehe. maybe it uses tiles we dont have :)

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
yeh thought that im downloading Korean patch now, its totally black.

It is from the Korean patch yeh?

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
dunno but unimportend ill think 9 horses is the most interesting cause it makes our servers again individual cause not all 9 horses usable so some take the first 3 the next take the silver and so on :) ilike it

loth

LOMCN Leecher
May 30, 2005
Had anyone tried the maps? Checked them, but they dont work.

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
ok i totally forgot :) hehe
mir3 korea.. runs JoB map server.. so they released JoB maps, 3G uses different map template then JoB.. thus any 3G server probably cannot see these maps, maybe someone can try on a JoB server hehe