7 Day Event.

Join Discord

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Ok guys you may of heard about this but.
when renevatio goes live / as soon as it goes live we will havea 7 day *1 week event* full of diffrent things. Read more down bottom.

When server goes live 7 days of diffrent events :
There will be a weeks event containg all diffrent stuff.
3 of the days event will be starting level 33 and 100k gold (anyone useing this event aka by making noobs and droping the gold and making more noobs will be banned for the whole event with gold of there account removed). after them 3 days the starting level will be moved back to level 22 and 50k gold.
After the level 33 event has stoped , there shall be a cave event for each class , each cave will drop Box's double click these and u will only get from potions to Recall Items and the new level 47 armours and weapons plus the boots and belts.
this event will carry on for 2 days.

after that event is over the exp will be moved up to x15 and boss monsters will be spawning in each of these towns *Tao Village , MongchonWall , Castle Gi* Boss mob spawning hour will be every hour.
boss's that will spawn will be (OmaKing , DarkDevil , OmaKingSpirit , FrostTigers , RedThunderZumas , Khazards , CrystalSpiders , WommaTaurus , ZumaTaurus , KingHog , KingScorpion , IncarnatedWT , IncarnatedZT , MirKing , Yimoogis ) also BichonLord (will spawn in BW) , MongchonLord (Will spawn in MW) , WoomaLord (Will Spawn in TaoVillage) , SerpentLord (Will Spawn in SerpentVally)
BichonLord = every 5 Hours
MongchonLord = every 5 Hours
WoomaLord = every 5 Hours
SerpentLord = every 5 Hours.
This event will be held out for 1 day.

After that event has finshed we will have one more event , where every mob in all caves hae a 1/450 chance of droping orbs and goldbars.
this event will last 12 hours.

REMBER THIS EVENT WILL START AS SOON AS THE SERVER GOES LIVE ALSO WILL RUN FOR THE 7 DAYS Reboots will be done 2 times aday for the event 7 days as it will caus lag from the items droping and the spawns.​

There will be no server wipe at all so all items you find and get from all them events you will keep or sell at your own free will.

Thank you.
Renevatio Server Team.​

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
so youre expecting by the 5th day for people to be able to solo these bosses? doubt thats gonna happen should have the starting level 33 for a week let people level up then take it back down to 22 leave it for a week another event for 2 days leave it for a week then the boss event for 2 days.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
so youre expecting by the 5th day for people to be able to solo these bosses? doubt thats gonna happen should have the starting level 33 for a week let people level up then take it back down to 22 leave it for a week another event for 2 days leave it for a week then the boss event for 2 days.

People will be able to kill these boss's if they have taos etc etc and the stats on items are kinda high :) , so this event stays on.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
8th Day Event: Everyone is leveled to the max and given every item under the sun (just incase the past 7 days weren't enough)

Seriously.. it seems stupid, As much as I love the idea of 'events'. A whole week of events as soon as the server comes up and to this extreme? The lifespan of the server will be like.. 2weeks at that, as everyone will have rushed through alot in the first week.

You need to re-think in my opinion.

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
8th Day Event: Everyone is leveled to the max and given every item under the sun (just incase the past 7 days weren't enough)

Seriously.. it seems stupid, As much as I love the idea of 'events'. A whole week of events as soon as the server comes up and to this extreme? The lifespan of the server will be like.. 2weeks at that, as everyone will have rushed through alot in the first week.

I totally agree. Leave events for special days, X-mas/NewYear/Halloween/easter ect..

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com

If it's like it was before, items will be hard to come by.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
If it's like it was before, items will be hard to come by.
Yeah I remember that bud, but still all those events going on isn't required, yeah it's a nice step getting the server up but it seems a bit over the top the second it it begins. One event in general yeah fair enough but for that long and that many different ones is silly no matter what the item drop rate is =]

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Yeah I remember that bud, but still all those events going on isn't required, yeah it's a nice step getting the server up but it seems a bit over the top the second it it begins. One event in general yeah fair enough but for that long and that many different ones is silly no matter what the item drop rate is =]
Yeah I kinda agree. At most it should be the higher level start for a few days, and maybe 1/2 skill exp needed for a week (depending what it is in the first place).

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
you are sayin making noobs will be banned what about peeps useing 2.50 or 3.21 ?

sounds good and good luck,

do you want a tip ?

change the login gate if you are useing tds and allso allow @make in the m2server you will see why later

lif

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
you are sayin making noobs will be banned what about peeps useing 2.50 or 3.21 ?

sounds good and good luck,

do you want a tip ?

change the login gate if you are useing tds and allso allow @make in the m2server you will see why later

lif

what an earth are u talking about ?? , the only people to be banned will be the noobs loging in and out to keep making cash for there other chars.

and what u mean by 2.50 or 3.21 ??