9dragons opinions

Join Discord

hellosblados

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 18, 2006
what you guys think about this game?

i played it until lvl 5x and then i got terribly bored because the game is so few fun and grinding based only , that totally sux and makes you so bored that you quit for sure.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Will be better when there's a Euro PvP server imo.

The game is a lot of grinding, but once you get to the higher levels and start with fighting and that, it's a lot better.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
9Dragons is indeed a good game, i got Lv.9 S&M (I think thats what the rank was called) but the grind was really getting to me, like most MMOs do for some reason lol.

I did find this other Martial Arts based game, it's a lot like 9Dragons, but the grind is SO much less of a strain.

It's called TwelveSky (12-Sky), right now it's offline as Closed BETA finished....today actually lol, it comes back online on Oct 12th

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
9Dragons is indeed a good game, i got Lv.9 S&M (I think thats what the rank was called) but the grind was really getting to me, like most MMOs do for some reason lol.

I did find this other Martial Arts based game, it's a lot like 9Dragons, but the grind is SO much less of a strain.

It's called TwelveSky (12-Sky), right now it's offline as Closed BETA finished....today actually lol, it comes back online on Oct 12th
I actually love 9Dragons, it's just the arts and grinding get to you (expecially as healer type).

I'm gonna take a look at that game :).

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
12sky is likely to have the same grind style as 9Dragons because its a free game. Unfortunately thats the style most games that are free opt for as it makes people more likely to use their item shops for bonuses etc.

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
Will be better when there's a Euro PvP server imo.

totally agree, lvled to fd1 hybrid RL11 warrior on euro server only to find it get boring at later levels, so i tried us pk server much better more fun and drama in later stages only bad thing lag spike's and when its double exp time hunting and lag can be a frustrating thing.:agree:

MCDONALDS

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
Southampton, UK
**** son its like wtfbbqz fkin imba mate come play im on kenteko server pwning it up with a impslayer sword man ****en owning me trust i got firehands x3 and sexualpredatory maxed out