npc18.JPG

Password: www.ucdiy.com

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Not many people know about that site tbh and its the best place to get stuff from seriously. A lot of my stuff comes from there.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Its a handy site,

although i just feel so much of their content is unbeleivably shabby. Its rare when they release stuff that looks professional.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
majority of stuff released on here comes from that website and ppl just claim the credit for it :l

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Niceone on the release, They dont look that great. I wonder how they look ingame.

/Zen2

MCDONALDS

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
Southampton, UK
The first mob looks good!! always wanted more sorta hardcore humany people to go alongside the evil monsters! i shall name him Ronald!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Who else makes the effort to share them with LOMCN?
the website has been posted numerous times on this forums, if ppl cant even be arsed to look on the website every now and then to check for updates they dont deserve em lol :P

then again, all the stuff that gets found and no1 else knows about never gets released ne way :P

i dunon just seems abit silly 'nice 1 on the release' when all u did is paste a website that every developer knows about ne way lol.

pointless arguement ne way so dont matter!
oh and if that comment was directed at me not sharing, every1 steals my client ne way so i do share lol

jewjewbee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2007
@bon
Oh ffs, quit referring to yourself as a developer. Like you've developed anything new. You make me ****ing sick. :punch: Any retard with a computer can/ has done what you've done, so **** off with your self righteousness.

On topic:
Ye, nice "find"

Last edited:
Reactions: NickMason2007