Join Discord

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Yay for new stuff..

This is unpacked I beleive which is great for us

Not sure on what client to use so get testing I reckon it uses king db tables btw

From what i've looked at it has auto run scripts and unlimited user commands (holley was limited to 3 I beleive)

http://devilsoulservers.com/AGZPlugin0718.rar

Read the text files included for a more detailed view on features there looks like theres some nice ones

(Babelfish translation of features)
The A.G.Z engine plug-in unit explained that,
This engine carries on the development take 51,377 legendary three engines as the foundation:
1st, solves Shuangcheng to attack the city recording to be unable to preserve
2, the solution selling on consignment loophole
3, solves the SQL script sentence loophole
4, the integral system when plays the family game does not operate SQL, only operates the memory, greatly speeds up the user which the processing speed
5, needs to be possible to appoint the volume system, GM in the database Stditems table definition goods price, plays the family to be possible directly to press the C key to purchase this kind of goods
6, 1-255 promotion experience may be extremely convenient from the definition, supports the 42Y promotion experience (the suggestion biggest establishment is below 36Y)
7, the automatic 泡点 system (may soak prestigious, integral, spot volume, experience), May by GM decide whether opens, does not have needs the script supports
8, when the new person birth to be possible to bestow n kind to equip wraps
9, 转生 the system. 转生 the name color is different also may from decide. After 6 转生 names automatically change color, 转生 may adjust the attachment attribute
10, the priests and disciples system. Plays the family to press the C key in the game to be possible the entire journey processing to acknowledge as teacher, to chase the person, edits this disciple's operation. Transmits the volume using the stage prop priests and disciples, the apprentice may fly to skilled worker place
11, supports 4, 5 levels of skills practice, GM may choose most greatly supports several levels of skills. 4th, 5 levels of tornado are 4 breezes +1 gales, breeze might may move. 5 levels barbarically dash may have the opportunity paralysis opposite party, light of enticement 5 levels of enticements monster has the opportunity to domesticate, its attribute may partially attach to the main person on. 4 levels summon the god beast to summon are the spirit beasts, 5 levels summon god beast for saint beast. After the soul fire symbol attacks opposite party, opposite party has the possibility the black magic defense capability to reduce in the certain time
12, high-level has custom-made the version to be possible wilfully to arrange according to the customer request some kind of equipment to have the hideaway attribute
13, may fixed time broadcast the on-line population, when may cheat on
14, GM the line, on EI can record lands the information. Whether can choose on GM the line automatic stealth or is invincible.
15th, GM uses the @ surveillance to play the family name to be possible the stealth continuously automatically to follow by the supervisor
16, the gold coin may directly fall to plays the family to wrap
17, the monster may speak, blows out assigns when the goods may all take the notice.
18th, may act according to plays the population composition which the family forms a team to assign the different experience percentage
19, the safe area to be possible to forbid to throw trash
20, the character locks, 100% protection plays the family to equip
21, solution guild name excessively long BUG
22, newly supposes the sand eldest child to summon the necklace, the concrete usage sees alone showed
23, Sha Chengzhan 30 minutes mechanisms, the special details see alone showed
24, seize the valuable wonderful soldier, the special details see alone showed
25, may from the definition game basic destruction and the black magic injury coefficient, the coefficient bigger, human's ability is higher, Operates the abnormal server to be possible to use this to establish
26, completely to solve Srg145.exe which the back door question
27, the function consummates, changes the above game parameter at will, becomes effective immediately.
28th, the HOME key exhales the control surface version, can in the game the dynamic revision 装备表, the monster table, the map distribution, can revise plays the family free data, for immediately becomes effective
29, the Yuan god system, the concrete usage sees alone showed
30, play the family center, plays the family to press the C key in the game to exhale
31, the GM management surface version, GM inputs @GM in the game, may manage on-line any plays family's free data
32, the consummation special equipment establishment, passes the control surface version, After outside sees namely the obtained revision way
33, seals hangs guards against petrifies
34, the high-grade promotes the experience to be possible to weaken
35, the strong element actual effect may surpass 5 to be strong (from definition)
36, the best quality goods concrete value may (refers to probability from the definition, for instance original best quality goods +5, you may establish +10)
37, the passive form brush the strange function, map some people enter only then brush strangely, reduces the server burden

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I was wrong, really messed up stats, But I got the server running. Used it in a 3.38 set up but used the server exe instead of CD. Works. Just need the right client.
It is the client. Maybe it is in some of the info that came with it. I'll have a look. On another note - It can use any database really. But the odd thing is, it is reading my crueldragon3g.ini and accessing SQL. All i did was dump the exe in my 3.38 folder. I'll continue to play with it.
2nd Edit
I think this is a JOB server...it just smells of JOB
3rd Edit
It is a JOB server. Doesn't support new skills. Has a heart attack when I try destruct surge.

Last edited: