VIP
May 7, 2003
latestorangecopy9yy.jpg

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Now that is one of your best pieces yet, if not 1 of your best :O!!!! only fault i;d say is the fullstop

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I don't like it at all, and I'm not just saying that to contradict you Craig as I have my own opinion on things.
I really am not keen on this at all, things are too solid for my liking, once again I don't like the scanlines they are too thick and stand out.
All of the text is really good, and the sun in top corner is really cool. I can't really explain why I don't like it for some reason... I think it's the bottom half that spoils it :)

Nowhere near you're best, too full and solid 6/10. I usually love you're work but this one doesn't hit that G Spot ;) :P

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
w00t84 said:
I think it's the bottom half that spoils it

I think thats the main part by the name :P..

I like this as i'm into sharp things, basically, lal.

7/10

/J34lY

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
w00t84 said:
I don't like it at all, and I'm not just saying that to contradict you Craig as I have my own opinion on things.
I really am not keen on this at all, things are too solid for my liking, once again I don't like the scanlines they are too thick and stand out.
All of the text is really good, and the sun in top corner is really cool. I can't really explain why I don't like it for some reason... I think it's the bottom half that spoils it :)

Nowhere near you're best, too full and solid 6/10. I usually love you're work but this one doesn't hit that G Spot ;) :P
ever considered the fact it's solid because it's vector?

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Gah lyrical very nice work, woot your jealous your ugly and can never ever value the beauty of a peice 8/10

edit lyrical do you do requests?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
i like the text placement / background alot... but the 'abstract shards' at the bottom are not my thing... good pice.. but, imo, 7/10

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
It looks like you've tried to experiment with a bunch of new techniques and piled in alot of stuff all at once. Too complicated at the bottom to be a simple vector piece...strange but I hope you understand.

Don't like the drippy thing. Don't like the word element flating on the right. Not too sure about the Lyrical at the top. Having said all this, I like it, it appeals to me, which is the main point right? So, mission accomplished Lyrical :)

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
FUTURA said:
It looks like you've tried to experiment with a bunch of new techniques and piled in alot of stuff all at once. Too complicated at the bottom to be a simple vector piece...strange but I hope you understand.

Don't like the drippy thing. Don't like the word element flating on the right. Not too sure about the Lyrical at the top. Having said all this, I like it, it appeals to me, which is the main point right? So, mission accomplished Lyrical :)
You have a good eye for art FUTURA, you read my piece(s) like a book. Your right, almost all of my work I post on these forums is experimental. I am self taught, and the best way I know of improving on my techniques is by practise.