Actual Game working etc

Join Discord

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
MentaL u think u can make everything the best when u carnt.
Just because Ragezone is populer dont mean your wool server will be dont for get other servers are out there being made rite now like mine :).
been working on it for like a few months now (timeserver.)
Any way if lomcn dint excist i would like to see Ragezone have as much stuff as it has now :)

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
CrazyFox, its just i know what im doing you see and i know whats good and what isnt :) so it helps my perspective a little. But dont worry, due to lack of time i stick with mir2, its what im best at.

GL with WOOOL :p

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
CrazyFox said:
MentaL u think u can make everything the best when u carnt.
Just because Ragezone is populer dont mean your wool server will be dont for get other servers are out there being made rite now like mine :).
been working on it for like a few months now (timeserver.)
Any way if lomcn dint excist i would like to see Ragezone have as much stuff as it has now :)

TBH if MentaL launched a WoooL server it may not be the best but no doubt it will be the most popular since of RZ's user count :ppunk:

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
MentaL said:
CrazyFox, its just i know what im doing you see and i know whats good and what isnt :) so it helps my perspective a little. But dont worry, due to lack of time i stick with mir2, its what im best at.

GL with WOOOL :p

lol, u dont have many friends do you? Pull ur head out of ur ass for a min and breathe.

Keep up the good work with the WoooL files

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
lol i bet if you posted that on RZ you would get slaughtered...

Enough with the off topic sh!te...

Hows the lomCN woool dev team doing?

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
Xander said:
lol i bet if you posted that on RZ you would get slaughtered...

Enough with the off topic sh!te...

some1 typing txt 2 me doesn't really class as slaughtering 2 me tbh and thats probs cause the all lick mental's ass in my opinion.

Last edited:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
TBH i dont see what your problem is with MentaL? is it Jealousy? He can be big headed from time to time but have you actaully taken time to get to know him? i dont even know him well and i think hes an ok guy

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
You will learn in time, some people have what it takes to be succesful, and some dont. Yes RaGeZoNe is very popular, and the site will remains so becuase its a lot more diverse than this one.

You could spend 6 months of your server, make 1 million items, 1 millions mobs and millions of maps, but that wont draw people.

What draws people is Innvovation. ive got tons of innovative ideas. At one point there were about 30-40 people asking my why they couldnt connect to my server thta i hadnt even started work on.

However to me now, mir sucks serious ****, Its far far behind the tims of MMORPG's and the people that play it 9at least the official one) are retards. People with rediculous names like "TurdBartH" and "Buttcheese" i mean, if my character was called that, id either be 7 years old, or mentally handicapped.

/idiots.

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
Xander said:

Its going fine Xander, were still working some bugs out and figuring out whats what in the monsters file so we can add/edit monsters etc.

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
Xander said:
TBH i dont see what your problem is with MentaL? is it Jealousy? He can be big headed from time to time but have you actaully taken time to get to know him? i dont even know him well and i think hes an ok guy

not directed at me but i figured i need to reply. not jelous but hes far to big headed for me to even considering talking to him. ragezone being popula has just gone to his head. maybe get a gd job insted of wanking over ragezone.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
lol you people dont get my sense of humour do you, everything which i do is for other people :)

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
I have a reference of the monster stats which tell people what each number does if you need it.

Such as /0/0/100/0/200/4/5

the 100 is how quick it walks around