Ahh back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Well after urbanfox banned me again whats this 3 or 4 times? seriously?! I am back yet again.

Id like to thank everyone for missing me and all the cards i received from well wishers during my departure.

As for anyone who flames this thread be my guest by urbanfox judgement you will be warned for any flamatory remarks (yeah right).

- This post has not violated any rules-

Oh yeah ill be including that at the bottom of all of my posts from now on just incase urban.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
:care:
clear.gif

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
With the exception of blaminator as of course he cant be warned as he provides free usenet and nothing but stupid posts.

-This post breaks no rules, ive read them.-

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
It is cool my friend it is cool.

I have spoken to DF about a campaign im duely about to start so watch this space guys as its ALL legal.

-This post in noway breaks the forum rules.-

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
beard said:
It is cool my friend it is cool.

I have spoken to DF about a campaign im duely about to start so watch this space guys as its ALL legal.

-This post in noway breaks the forum rules.-

All the warnings i seen given to you by urbanfox where valid under the rules each one involed you slagging someone off i.e. flaming.

And btw if I dont like this little campaign it will stop very quickly with or without DF's say so remember this forum is run by admins not an admin.

Dont make a big deal of this Rob... Urban wasnt and isnt out to get you

For the record Blaminator pays us off others are free to do this if they wish :P warning immunity = €10 send it to my paypal account ^_^ :P

-edit- For the record wanna know what I hate people that complain about others getting special treatment yet get it themselves

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
I want some paypal cash! £10 milo?! that it? cheap *******! £10 a month maybe!

Status
Not open for further replies.