ALL pets untaming after a few seconds.

Join Discord

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Hmm, one day i get someone saying that their pets are untaming - both, summoned by skill, and by NPC. Basically the same problem euro mir had a few years ago. Seen a few people having the same problem too, but no real answer on how to fix it.

Any ideas?

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
I know scorp had the problem about a year back, and he fixed. If you do find the answer you're looking for, pm it me, as it seems to be a problem that could happen to any sever..

Upvote 0

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Such memorys, was so class when that happened on euro.

I remember filling upstairs of store full of skeles, this was before it was a cr. Then shouting 'Free items up stairs in store'. The ammount of noobs that died that day was halerious.

Also bananaman sat there for about 30mins summoning shinsu's against the special repair guy in bw, they couldnt move so they all stood on the same spot. Then subzero firebanged them, pretty much all of BW died.

Classic.

Anywhos if you do find a solution i would recogmend putting on forums as many may encounter this.

Upvote 0

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
My history is a little hazy, but if you mean on D server SubZero was a taoist.

P server subzero was a wizard, also one of the best there was. I remember he used to sit in SZ with a clear ring on.

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
SubZero is a lvl 50 wiz on P server
The problem appeared due to the pagefile simply being full (server running for over 40 days straight). A full system reboot fixed the problem.

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Such memorys, was so class when that happened on euro.

I remember filling upstairs of store full of skeles, this was before it was a cr. Then shouting 'Free items up stairs in store'. The ammount of noobs that died that day was halerious.

Also bananaman sat there for about 30mins summoning shinsu's against the special repair guy in bw, they couldnt move so they all stood on the same spot. Then subzero firebanged them, pretty much all of BW died.

Classic.

Anywhos if you do find a solution i would recogmend putting on forums as many may encounter this.

Thanks for informing us on the solution Rag.

And Xan I remeber that I was Merit (Tao) , went afk in BW Safezone to come back to a sz full of untamed pets.

Couldnt get pets out cuz 30 mins later it would try killing me lol.

Upvote 0