AlphaOmega Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

socar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2003
Karl said:
Nice immature comment from a nice immature person...ta ta.

Immature and "apparantly" spasticated, oops thats a bad word isnt it "slaps hand".

chalky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003
Darkness blade, you dont even play nemore o_O, but if u wanna join the FernageCorp ranks, then I allow it ^^ lol. And socar, you teh gm of all gms :P just thought i'd add tht in ^^

DarkDragon

LOMCN Leecher
Aug 15, 2004
is the server down??

hi hunnys!
can someone tell me if the server only a bit down or its shuit down??
and pls tell me where i get the xe and the updates for it

THNX
DarkDragonLady

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
DarkDragon said:
is the server down??

hi hunnys!
can someone tell me if the server only a bit down or its shuit down??
and pls tell me where i get the xe and the updates for it

THNX
DarkDragonLady
I havent spoken with UrbanFox in a few days now, I really do not know what is happening, will post update when i can get hold of him.

chalky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003
God damn bout time someone did something bout it :P (Ps everyone go to the AO forums and check out wha karl doing ^_^) Tis awesome the things he doing. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Inferno000

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 8, 2004
yea in ur opinion it sucks but it still gets a player count of 20+ (wen its up) so i guess it doesnt suck that much :)

TaoTev

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
England
when u start playing the server its gr8 cuase theres tons to aim for and tons of items to get. But once uve reached around lvl 55+ theres nothing really much to do cause tbh Rebirth sucks.

chalky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003
Maybe the lvlin sucked, but the wars owned (>.<) - \m/

NightDemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
Coalville
PMSL i told ya Karl Urbanfox done the same to us but hey u might be lucky and he'll just have net problem :S i wonder whats happening

BlackOmen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2003
I've just seen what was posted above by Blackomen12

I've made a complaint about this as I have been reciving abuse and had people trying to pk me on WeOwn

my chara on there is BlackOmen

and just to let people who think it would be nice to PK blackomen12 for the comments that have been made, could you please refrain from trying to PK my chara on there as we are not the same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.