Join Discord

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
i got this film a while ago, and iv just watched it agen

was after wot u ppl though of it??

i personally think its a really good film, but they are keeping the name "american pie" going on to long now, they should of changed the name of the film a while ago.

to me they are trying to keep the name american pie going and running it slightly from 1-3 as these were the best 1ns the others are only realy cheap copys :P

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah not a bad one. better than the band camp one and the naked mile.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
I aint even heard of it, whats your thoughts on it then maybe il give it a look :P

its funny as hell, but alot more "grusem" than the other 2, again its set with him moving into college, and pledging to join the beta house, with a series of testds

its more of watch it and see what u think about it tbh

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
I aint even heard of it, whats your thoughts on it then maybe il give it a look :P

its funny as hell, but alot more "grusem" than the other 2, again its set with him moving into college. he goes to pledge for the beta house and gets set some tests on which to complete to get in

its more of watch it and see what u think about it tbh

this was ment to be a edit on the thread above but for sum reason didnt let me edit it and has reposted evberythin :S

Last edited:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
awesome film, full frontal nudity where as 1-3 maybe 4 was only boobs lol.

found naked mile and this film amazing just an all round funny film.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
(spoiler beeing used so dont read if uv not seen the film)

The part when they are going at the greek alimpiyer and they have to take in turns shooting the horse sperm, that made me feel a bit iffy lol but couldnt stop laughing at that

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I would comment but I can never remember which parts of them are out of which film. All gets confusing as these are very old now ^.^

All pretty good, band camp being the worst of the lot though.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
I would comment but I can never remember which parts of them are out of which film. All gets confusing as these are very old now ^.^

All pretty good, band camp being the worst of the lot though.

i always though band camp was a let down, and they should of used a different name for all of these not american pie, but stated it was the creaters of american pie

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
beta house only came out a few months ago. not that alot :P

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
You sure it was a few months? Im quite sure I see it in 2007 lol :err:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
hmm. i was sure it was only releases a few months ago. but it came out in december 07. i guess i jus found out about it really late lol.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
loves this film tbh, even if from band camp - beta house are cheap versions think all of them are quality...