Amg New sig.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Well this is the result of me getting back into digital illustration, the little guy was made at 300dpi in illustrator, hes massive, and i resized him for my sig, anyway, i aint illustrated in a while, and this is the result.

Below.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
The persons face looks dumb, other than that its crisp. I like the japanese sun rays, and the font is simple and decent, the heart and bubble look good as well.

Just change the dudes face a little, maybe with a smaller forehead, or don't make him look like he has a receding hairline.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
FUTURA said:
The persons face looks dumb, other than that its crisp. I like the japanese sun rays, and the font is simple and decent, the heart and bubble look good as well.

Just change the dudes face a little, maybe with a smaller forehead, or don't make him look like he has a receding hairline.
Without the forehead he's othing :(

Loving the rays :O! Nice font too and the man looks cool. The speech bubble is smoooooooooooooooth.

HolyCow

I like it dude. Don't like the texture on the yellow rays though and the font looks rough/jagged. But other than that, it's very good.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
jamis said:
Dont like it , looks nobish.

Wow aren't you helpfull -_-.

I like your sig bud. The sun rays go well with the guy :) and the heart and bubble are done great. I agree with Holy about the font though.

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
I love it except the fire-box.net looks a lil blury-ish.