Any new low rate currantly in development?

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
I've been working on something for around 2 years, completely different to what anyone else is doing or has done.
No idea when it will be finished tho
Dk

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
As title any one shed any light ?

Whats the difference between any 2 low rates? I mean if Origin and maybe Chronicles doesnt cover you what would a new euro-clone low rate offer to make it appeal to you?

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Whats the difference between any 2 low rates? I mean if Origin and maybe Chronicles doesnt cover you what would a new euro-clone low rate offer to make it appeal to you?

In my opinion there could be different 'low' rates, but the thing is, they won't truly be low rate as a server could have next to no Euro content which would be unique so in a way it could be classed as low/med/high rate at the same time.

It'd be good to have a 'unique low' rate server rather than a Euro clone, we have those already.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
In my opinion there could be different 'low' rates, but the thing is, they won't truly be low rate as a server could have next to no Euro content which would be unique so in a way it could be classed as low/med/high rate at the same time.

It'd be good to have a 'unique low' rate server rather than a Euro clone, we have those already.

Yeap but i have lost faith in that. For me when ppl use the term low-rate they mean euro-clone at least last 15 years.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Yeap but i have lost faith in that. For me when ppl use the term low-rate they mean euro-clone at least last 15 years.

I expect the one from 15 years wasn't a euro clone, it was probably just euro :)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
the serverfiles we have are the 1st ever created for europe so how is it a clone? you mean of the korean mir3?

Squall is not talking about your server. He was clearly stating most "low rate" turn into higher rates then it don't last the 15 year like Euro Mir 2 did.

Pretty sure this thread is looking for Mir2 server also so don't know how you jumped to conclusion people we're trying to say your files aren't real >.<

I think you've just seen the word "euro" and jumped out there a bit fast lol. You understand Mir 2 had a euro also ? which was a hole lot bigger than Mir3. Just like mir 2 is still bigger than mir 3 in private servers,

Last edited:

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
Squall is not talking about your server. He was clearly stating most "low rate" turn into higher rates then it don't last the 15 year like Euro Mir 2 did.

Pretty sure this thread is looking for Mir2 server also so don't know how you jumped to conclusion people we're trying to say your files aren't real >.<

I think you've just seen the word "euro" and jumped out there a bit fast lol. You understand Mir 2 had a euro also ? which was a hole lot bigger than Mir3. Just like mir 2 is still bigger than mir 3 in private servers,

my bad :p